• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MechDX

We have Garoppolo instead.

A legend.

Tom Savage took the field with the most anticipation than majority of the rookie class. To be honest the expectations should be tempered regarding Savage, but his first NFL practice was impressive to watch. Savage has the strongest arm that the Texans have seen in a long time and his ability to get to point A to point B with his throwing motion allows him to throw passes with velocity and in a hurry. His ability to drive the ball is impressive and he throws a “heavy” ball. Wide receivers learned the hard way trying to catch the football and there is an audible pop when Savage’s passes hit receivers hands.

He is still rough around the edges and there is still a learning curve but he made some NFL type throws today on the field. A deep ball down the left sideline to a streaking wide receiver, a back shoulder throw making the receiver adjust, but most impressive were his throws from the far hash across the field to receivers running out routes to the boundary. There was more good than bad when Savage threw the ball and there were maybe a handful of passes that hit the ground the entire day.

Savage took control of the huddle and was already adjusting his formations on the field and it did not look like it was Savage’s first NFL practice. Today was a positive step for the rookie quarterback.

Garoppolo vs Savage will be EPIC! Dutch, you, Bread and myself can look back on everyone and with extreme smugness and say "Told ya so."

Narag

A friend gifted me a War Thunder pack on steam, and I re-gifted it to him without him knowing because I hate getting gifts (he assumed I bought it for him after he bought it for me). All was fine and he thought we both had the pack and I went along with it, but then he said later we should play with the plane the pack came with...

I felt guilty and bought the pack myself, and then I felt bad every person in our squad of 4 would have premium time except for my brother, so I bought another and gifted to him.

7F7jckc.jpg

no more video game spending for another year

Everyone add them to Greg's friend list for 2015 gifting.

rando14

A friend gifted me a War Thunder pack on steam, and I re-gifted it to him without him knowing because I hate getting gifts (he assumed I bought it for him after he bought it for me). All was fine and he thought we both had the pack and I went along with it, but then he said later we should play with the plane the pack came with...

I felt guilty and bought the pack myself, and then I felt bad every person in our squad of 4 would have premium time except for my brother, so I bought another and gifted to him.

7F7jckc.jpg

Dammit Greg you're supposed to be saving money so we can buy tickets together to the football hall of fame!! It was going to be the best summer ever!! :(

Greg

Everyone add them to Greg's friend list for 2015 gifting.
:jnc
Dammit Greg you're supposed to be saving money so we can buy tickets together to the football hall of fame!! It was going to be the best summer ever!! :(
That was the first money I spent on myself outside of food/beverages in I don't even know how long!

Don't worry though, I got your ticket if you ever make it over to this beautiful state because I have connections
(Finley, Flynn, etc.)

7F7jckc.jpg

lol that sounds like something that would happen to me

Spinluck

bionic77

Wait, let me link you to sour puss MovieGAF where you can hang out with people more like you.
Dude I ain't like those weirds.

I am pretty easy to please when I watch a movie. Most stuff is average and I am ok with that. It doesn't even always have to make sense. But Skyfall sucked.

If it makes you feel better just tell me that it went over my head.

bionic77

So negative!

I went to both my bachelors and masters graduation ceremonies and they were great! I did bring my DS along on the second time around because it's three hours long....
Yeah I graduated 4 times and it was always a lot of fun. The days leading up to graduation are always filled with fun and debauchery.

Look, genius boy wonder head of the MI6 R&D division computer whizz kid Q plugs a dangerous hacker's computer directly into the MI6 network. Skyfall sucks.

Top Bottom