• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cashman

Banned
Houston sports radio caller:

Clowney is no better than Whitney Mercilus, Mario will have a better career, Texans should have drafted Manziel. Texans didn't like him because he chased a few girls around.....

Yeesh. Reminds me of all those people who were crazy about Case Keenum last year

I did it as a kid with movies like Star Wars, Karate Kid, Raiders, Transformers the Movie and Indiana Jones.

Along with some garbage. But most watched are definitely Star Wars and Karate Kid. Amazing movies.

Must just be me then, even as I kid I couldn't keep rewatching the same stuff

idontknowwhat.gif

I'd let AnnaSophia Robb read me a bedtime story

Talon

Shit. Just read about Roddy's brother being shot and killed outside of a nightclub. :(

Horrible, horrible news.

Back in '07, Roddy moved his brother down to live with him because he was in a shitty situation. I know they were super, super close even though they were half-siblings.

For some reason I was obsessed with Swiss Family Robinson as a kid. Loved that movie so much. The sound effect when the logs rolling down the hill bonked that one pirate on the head made me laugh every single time.

Spin, I got you bruh.

Grover Cleveland's Verified Guide to Fixing Your Awful Dinner

1) Gather your botched food and dispose of it
2) Pick up your telephone
3) Call Dominos
4) Order a Ham and Pineapple Pizza
5) Profit

zxyn7V9.jpg

Gronk bonding with his mom

#GRONKGRONK

That's a little...weird, but alright.

Gronk can Gronk however he sees fit.

Spin, I got you bruh.

Grover Cleveland's Verified Guide to Fixing Your Awful Dinner

1) Gather your botched food and dispose of it
2) Pick up your telephone
3) Call Dominos
4) Order a Ham and Pineapple Pizza
5) Profit

That's a little...weird, but alright.

Gronk can Gronk however he sees fit.

You can't cook either?! Truly the lost generation.

Also, that's the right #GronkMentality you got there. That pic reminds me that I need to buy my mom some Zubaz pants for her birthday.

Greg

The page has been turned on a new season, which invited the question of how many pages Packers General Manager Ted Thompson has left in his career.

“I’m just getting started,” Thompson said with a twinkle in his eye. “I feel pretty good.”

An exit plan?

“I really don’t have one,” he added.
mqQdbhR.jpg

Spinluck

Before you assholes laugh I have pretty much no experience in cooking outside of some really basic shit. I have this 20 pound bag of brown rice laying around that I bought to try and start cooking. Wow, awful, for some reason when I attempt to cook I get really experimental. It just comes out of nowhere and I think the end result will be this amazing thing.

I try stuff that has been proven to never work like adding ketchup and some bbq sauce while the rice is boiling (I don't even like ketchup that much). Not that much, just a little hint. Then some salt and pepper, a few spices and seasonings (not even sure what some of them do lol), and hot sauce. Eventually the rice got really really thick and disgusting. I taste tested, and it was like eating rice pudding, except made by a mad man. I was gonna eat this with some left over chicken I had from BJ's, but nope. Not sure what I was thinking.

Sonic fan makes something that tastes bad?

shocking

Fuck you gata, I could've died from food poisoning.

I'm just going to assume SpinDaser burned his house down making some toast and thus doesn't need my help anymore.

Lol, earlier this year I accidentally put a frozen meal in the microwave for 30mins instead, of 3mins. The meal not only was burnt as fuck, but some parts of it began to liquefy as a black liquid. I'm pretty sure my roommates secretly hold grudges against me.

Narag

Before you assholes laugh I have pretty much no experience in cooking outside of some really basic shit. I have this 20 pound bag of brown rice laying around that I bought to try and start cooking. Wow, awful, for some reason when I attempt to cook I get really experimental. It just comes out of nowhere and I think the end result will be this amazing thing.

I try stuff that has been proven to never work like adding ketchup and some bbq sauce while the rice is boiling (I don't even like ketchup that much). Not that much, just a little hint. Then some salt and pepper, a few spices and seasonings (not even sure what some of them do lol), and hot sauce. Eventually the rice got really really thick and disgusting. I taste tested, and it was like eating rice pudding, except made by a mad man. I was gonna eat this with some left over chicken I had from BJ's, but nope. Not sure what I was thinking.

oh my god. just look recipes online then go from there.

rando14

Lol, earlier this year I accidentally put a frozen meal in the microwave for 30mins instead, of 3mins. The meal not only was burnt as fuck, but some parts of it began to liquefy as a black liquid. I'm pretty sure my roommates secretly hold grudges against me.

i51C3Yo46eFwq.gif

Spin just check out allrecipes or something, it ain't too hard bruddah!!

Fuck you gata, I could've died from food poisoning.

looooooool

bionic77

i would feel the same way if the world was filled with fatties. thankfully we have goddesses like daddario and i will never lose interest in having her ravage me senseless
What's wrong with chubby girls?

First KAS hating on Muslims. Now you are picking on an even bigger group of people.

GAF needs to be more inclusive. With the exception of Pats fans of course...

Top Bottom