• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Apparently strawberries aren't berries; and bananas, watermelons, and pumpkins are berries.

This is some bullshit, what's next? Pluto isn't a planet!?

You don't like waiting 2 hours to receive your piece of paper?

You may want to sit down....

Went to downtime Vegas again last night, got drunk as fuck and had my usual hot dog.

pWb8oK4.jpg

damn that looks so good, I know what I'm doing for dinner.

squicken

Man that whole cult of Frozen shit is no joke. My cousin's daughters are like 5-7 years old and they sing those songs and run around playing as the characters. Cousin said they have been doing it for like 3 months. There's some mind control shit in there

Spinluck

Welcome to Disney Squick.

Frozen is an awful movie with basically no story worth telling. You throw in a few songs to hypnotize the minds of little girls (and a surprising amount of grown men on GAF), and you have what people have the nerve to call a classic. I will never for the life of me understand how that movie became one of the highest grossing movies ever.

The animation itself was pretty damn good though.

Terrance west looks huge

Channel 3 Sports ‏ @ WKYCSports 2h
# Browns RB Terrance West: the ravens told my agent they would take me at 99 but the # Browns got me. It's all about the # Browns
Channel 3 Sports ‏ @ WKYCSports 2h

# Browns QB Johnny Manziel: I'm a rookie. I need to earn my place, earn my keep. I don't want to be handed anything
JFF what a lovable guy :")

cajunator

Banned

Frozen is an awful movie with basically no story worth telling. You throw in a few songs to hypnotize the minds of little girls (and a surprising amount of grown men on GAF), and you have what people have the nerve to call a classic. I will never for the life of me understand how that movie became one of the highest grossing movies ever.

I love that movie so much. Seen it 8 times between theater and bluray. Im sure this surprises no one.

Bowser

Joe Person @joesephperson
I'm told #Panthers discussed fmr Browns and UNC WR Greg Little, but have no plans to sign him at this time.

squicken

When I was a kid, my dad used to used to let me and my brother ride on our bikes to the video store and rent whatever. We would literally rent Commando or Red Dawn 3 times a month for like 2 or 3 years. So I know kids can just watch the same things over and over. We would also play with our toy guns like we were killing Russians and Contras

But those were good movies! No one will care about Frozen in 30 years

Narag

When I was a kid, my dad used to used to let me and my brother ride on our bikes to the video store and rent whatever. We would literally rent Commando or Red Dawn 3 times a month for like 2 or 3 years. So I know kids can just watch the same things over and over. We would also play with our toy guns like we were killing Russians and Contras

But those were good movies! No one will care about Frozen in 30 years

That's how I went through the Stephen Seagal library. lol

Man that whole cult of Frozen shit is no joke. My cousin's daughters are like 5-7 years old and they sing those songs and run around playing as the characters. Cousin said they have been doing it for like 3 months. There's some mind control shit in there

It's pretty crazy. I was at a birthday party a few weeks ago (Frozen themed, of course. Plus was the hot Elsa look-a-like they hired), and the kids all had the dresses, knew all the words, and one kid would only answer to "Elsa," which her shitty parents had, according to them, participated in for the past month.

My daughters have seen it, thought it was good, but could take it or leave it, and for that I'm fortunate. They like The Lego Movie better.

ShaneB

All Disney movies are like that.

bionic77

It's pretty crazy. I was at a birthday party a few weeks ago (Frozen themed, of course. Plus was the hot Elsa look-a-like they hired), and the kids all had the dresses, knew all the words, and one kid would only answer to "Elsa," which her shitty parents had, according to them, participated in for the past month.

My daughters have seen it, thought it was good, but could take it or leave it, and for that I'm fortunate. They like The Lego Movie better.
Nothin wrong with kids going crazy over kids movies.

I do get a little creeped out seeing men in their 20s doing it though.

Syrinx

My sisters were like that with certain movies, like grease, titanic, cinderella and other girly movies, never understood how someone can watch the same thing over and over again, drove me crazy.

Must have watched Toy Story about 100 times when I was a kid.

It's actually been a long time since I've seen it. I should watch it and 2 (and 3, even though I saw that much more recently) again sometime.

bionic77

My sisters were like that with certain movies, like grease, titanic, cinderella and other girly movies, never understood how someone can watch the same thing over and over again, drove me crazy.
I did it as a kid with movies like Star Wars, Karate Kid, Raiders, Transformers the Movie and Indiana Jones.

Along with some garbage. But most watched are definitely Star Wars and Karate Kid. Amazing movies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On repeat I would watch:

A Christmas Story, Who Framed Rogers Rabbit, and Hook.

Later on when I was a teenager it was Jurassic Park, Friday, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Where do you get your jerseys NFL-GAF ?

I tend to get most of my Packers stuff from the NFL Shop. It's expensive everywhere anyway....

MechDX

Houston sports radio caller:

Clowney is no better than Whitney Mercilus, Mario will have a better career, Texans should have drafted Manziel. Texans didn't like him because he chased a few girls around.....

Turned off the radio because the next caller was probably to sign VY.

Stop. Please stop calling.

Top Bottom