• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
Im not going to lie. I was so tired one morning after work i micro'd some ramen in a bowl and forgot to put water. It burnt completely black and smelled horrible.

cdyhybrid

Geez Spin. Just learn how to cook eggs. Eggs/rice/bacon is a solid breakfast, make sandwiches for lunch (impossible to screw up), and pasta for dinner.

Easy meals that are pretty easy to make taste good.

Actually scratch the whole ordering pizza thing, Spin.

Just get you a slice of bread (don't toast it, please god don't touch any appliances) and a glass of water man

I try stuff that has been proven to never work like adding ketchup and some bbq sauce while the rice is boiling (I don't even like ketchup that much). Not that much, just a little hint. Then some salt and pepper, a few spices and seasonings (not even sure what some of them do lol), and hot sauce. Eventually the rice got really really thick and disgusting. I taste tested, and it was like eating rice pudding, except made by a mad man. I was gonna eat this with some left over chicken I had from BJ's, but nope. Not sure what I was thinking.
Actually scratch the whole ordering pizza thing, Spin.

Just get you a slice of bread (don't toast it, please god don't touch any appliances) and a glass of water man
:jnc

i don't cook much beyond basic steak/burgers/etc (which isn't hard to do.... if i can do it anyone can) but one time before i got married and when i lived alone i tried to "bake" some cookies. so i bought the cookie package and put the cookies on the tray. the problem is i made the cookies on the tray the size that i thought they should be when they were done. i even remember thinking at the time wtf i can only make 6 cookies from this package?

so whatever i put it in the oven and when it was done the shit was going off the edge and i had 6 gigantic cookies. they still tasted alright but i threw them away of course. lesson learned: never try new things

lodblvihkpspjyrpvlmp.jpg

Yes that bronze, Jersey Shore looking motherfucker in the background is Tom Brady.

Have at it, NFL-GAF

Bread

Banned
I thought about looking up recipes but didn't feel like leaving the house if I was missing something. Maybe tomorrow I will shop for stuff. And @ Cajun, mine was simply hitting zero an extra time and not noticing. FUCK.

You don't mean that Bread.

22 brehs.
i mean it, you have the skills of a gata

save yourself, move to a civilized area while you're still young and not strung out on heroin!

Spinluck

Geez Spin. Just learn how to cook eggs. Eggs/rice/bacon is a solid breakfast, make sandwiches for lunch (impossible to screw up), and pasta for dinner.

Easy meals that are pretty easy to make taste good.

I got eggs down pretty well, but I try to save those for breakfast or earlier in the day. I am pretty hit or miss when it comes to rice or pasta though, which is a shame.

bionic77

i'm ok with a little meat on the bones but we all have our limits brah
Obese is gross but chubby is great for sex.

They just don't look so good in pictures or with the lights on.

And best of all for you they are gluttons and will do almost anything to please you.

Fatties and FMT go together like Spindasher and McDonalds.

MRSA

Banned
I got eggs down pretty well, but I try to save those for breakfast or earlier in the day. I am pretty hit or miss when it comes to rice or pasta though, which is a shame.

Do you put mustard on your meatball subs?

EDIT: Listen to bionic, no woman more eager to please than a chubby woman.

MechDX

Rice. Cooker.

Easy pasta and rice

I have a big 8 qt Aroma brand but I cook for my family . Just get a medium sized Aroma brand before you bust out for a more expensive model.

rando14

Is there like a community-wide vote feature to ban certain members?? This farce has gone on quite long enough I think!!

i don't cook much beyond basic steak/burgers/etc (which isn't hard to do.... if i can do it anyone can) but one time before i got married and when i lived alone i tried to "bake" some cookies. so i bought the cookie package and put the cookies on the tray. the problem is i made the cookies on the tray the size that i thought they should be when they were done. i even remember thinking at the time wtf i can only make 6 cookies from this package?

so whatever i put it in the oven and when it was done the shit was going off the edge and i had 6 gigantic cookies. they still tasted alright but i threw them away of course. lesson learned: never try new things

You gotta try new things once in a while man!! Once upon a time I tried watching a new show called True Detectives, and I discovered a cool chill new chick on there called Daddario, what a treat!!

But I also once tried watching a movie called Year One in the theatre and it blew ass, oh well you live and ya learn!!

did anyone see the leagues response to the matthis letter?

“As Mr. Mathis’s agent acknowledged today, his client failed to follow the protocols in the policy that the NFL and NFLPA agreed upon to address precisely these kinds of claims,” the NFL's statement said. “That policy also prescribes the disciplinary consequences of a positive test. The policy does not provide — nor should it provide — for the Commissioner to override the policy’s procedures and assess discipline on an after-the-fact, ad hoc basis. Here Mr. Mathis actually withdrew his appeal and accepted discipline at the union’s suggestion. His hearing took place only after the Players Association requested that the appeal be reinstated.

“The drug for which Mr. Mathis tested positive is not approved by the FDA for fertility in males and is a performance-enhancing drug that has been prohibited for years. Importantly, Mr. Mathis did not consult with the policy’s Independent Administrator, a physician jointly approved by the NFL and NFL Players Association. Nor did he consult with his team doctor, the team’s training staff, the NFLPA, the league office or the hotline established under the policy to give confidential information to players. Each of these sources would have warned against using this substance. A cornerstone of the program is that a player is responsible for what is in his body. Consistent application of the policy’s procedures is critical to the integrity of the program.”

damn shut him down pretty badly

Before you assholes laugh I have pretty much no experience in cooking outside of some really basic shit. I have this 20 pound bag of brown rice laying around that I bought to try and start cooking. Wow, awful, for some reason when I attempt to cook I get really experimental. It just comes out of nowhere and I think the end result will be this amazing thing.

I try stuff that has been proven to never work like adding ketchup and some bbq sauce while the rice is boiling (I don't even like ketchup that much). Not that much, just a little hint. Then some salt and pepper, a few spices and seasonings (not even sure what some of them do lol), and hot sauce. Eventually the rice got really really thick and disgusting. I taste tested, and it was like eating rice pudding, except made by a mad man. I was gonna eat this with some left over chicken I had from BJ's, but nope. Not sure what I was thinking.

Fuck you gata, I could've died from food poisoning.

Lol, earlier this year I accidentally put a frozen meal in the microwave for 30mins instead, of 3mins. The meal not only was burnt as fuck, but some parts of it began to liquefy as a black liquid. I'm pretty sure my roommates secretly hold grudges against me.
lolololol

Thank you so much for this awesome post.

MRSA

Banned
I've been out most of the day drinking and playing golf.

WTF did I just come back to?

You're good people Kave, day drinking and golf is the best thing a human can do. Something disgusting Pats fans and your degenerate Canadian friend Coldplay will never experience. Happiness.

Spinluck

Thanks for the help brehs. I will try to update you guys if I get anywhere.

I've already bookmarked some of those recipe sites, lol.

Even a moron like spin can't help but make something delicious with a rice cooker and basmati rice.

I'll have you know that I learn from my mistakes!

Top Bottom