• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Thanks for the help brehs. I will try to update you guys if I get anywhere.

I've already bookmarked some of those recipe sites, lol.

I'll have you know that I learn from my mistakes!
If you want a cheap and easy way to grill stuff like burgers and steak you should look into a George Foreman. Super easy and not too shabby results. I used mine a lot in college and I suck at cooking.

Spinluck

If you want a cheap and easy way to grill stuff like burgers and steak you should look into a George Foreman. Super easy and not too shabby results. I used mine a lot in college and I suck at cooking.

We had one back at home and it proved to be pretty useful. I'll probably look into it down the line, I think I'm gonna start with the rice cooker first. Lol.

You guys hate on pineapples on pizza, but that is no kind of travesty compared to all the people I knew growing up that dipped their pizza in ranch dressing. Whole new level of disgusting.

Eleuin

ranch is fat girl ketchup
dead.png

bionic77

So you use it as bait?
Good suggestion for single dudes.

Just pour some on your cock.

Then again they might bite...

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for anyone that sustains bites to their cock from girls or guys of any size from following this advice. Anyone that follows this suggestion must bear both any risks and rewards that follow.

MechDX

#Texans LB coach Mike Vrabel is a DC or HC is waiting. He is as good as you can get for a position coach.

Vrabel is talking to his position group during stretching and water breaks. He is a perfect mentor for Clowney. #Texans

#vrabel

What's going on right now lol
I heard they were "oohing" and "ahhing" at each pass Johnny threw.
Lol, was looking at pics and videos and I gotta say Terrance West is a big guy.
Browns beat reporters think they're cute with these hashtags.
Sarcasm was in full effect today for sure
Miyazaki's films are amazing in general.
Haven't seen it forever but I remember really liking Spirited Away

Top Bottom