• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

#Texans LB coach Mike Vrabel is a DC or HC is waiting. He is as good as you can get for a position coach.

Vrabel is talking to his position group during stretching and water breaks. He is a perfect mentor for Clowney. #Texans

#vrabel

What the fuck is up with this Vrabel fellating? Has he done anything as a coach besides split his skull open?

vrabel.jpg

Spinluck

gata is 5'2" 180 pounds

average for a floridian

lol.

I like ranch but Im skinny as fuck. I actually bought brown rice instead of white because I heard it was a good way to put on some weight.

EDIT: Yes kids will like it, but it is not good as Spirited Away imo.

My Neighbor Totoro is really damn good too. Kids will eat that up.

As good as spirited away?

Also how did you watch it? I can't find his shit online.

Will my 3 year olds like it?

It's the first of Miyazaki's films for me, but I'll be checking the others out too.

It's pretty long, but my 4 year old was enthralled the whole time, plus nothing really scary. Three year olds would enjoy it.

bionic77

lol.

I like ranch but Im skinny as fuck. I actually bought brown rice instead of white because I heard it was a good way to put on some weight.

EDIT: Yes kids will like it, but it is not good as Spirited Away imo.

My Neighbor Totoro is really damn good too. Kids will eat that up.
Spirited away is probably a little scary for 3 year olds.

The few movies from ghibli I have seen usually have something more adult in them. But I am no expert.

Spinluck

When I first watched Spirited Away, I wasn't entirely sure what the fuck I was watching. It wasn't until I was a little older that I could truly appreciate it.

Totoro is definitely one for kids though.

Grave of The Fireflies is one of their more adult ones, that one is really good. Sad as hell too.

Mech is a Pats fan.

He also wants the Texans to become the Pats 2.0. I'm not sure I'll ever understand it. Smh. Last season really broke him.

cajunator

Banned
As good as spirited away?

Also how did you watch it? I can't find his shit online.

Will my 3 year olds like it?

Another anime movie that you might really like is Millennium Actress. It would probably bore kids because its a fictional biography of a young actress told through her movies. Its really REALLY good. My all time favorite anime movie and it hardly has anything in it that could be considered cute. Its even realistic character design.

Wait what

Not a close cousin, but I was talking to my Grandfather today, and we talk sports all the time ( he's the only person on my family that really knows sports and he's fuckin awesome), and the Bills came up, something about all the Super Bowl losses, and he said Marv Levy was my cousin. According to him, my Great grandmother was a Levy and she and him were close cousins, so further back there's something closer but he wasn't sure. So, go Bills!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not a close cousin, but I was talking to my Grandfather today, and we talk sports all the time ( he's the only person on my family that really knows sports and he's fuckin awesome), and the Bills came up, something about all the Super Bowl losses, and he said Marv Levy was my cousin. According to him, my Great grandmother was a Levy and she and him were close cousins, so further back there's something closer but he wasn't sure. So, go Bills!

That would be the weirdest squicken ever to go from Ravens to Bills.

Actually, I would be hard pressed to find fault with that.

That would be the weirdest squicken ever to go from Ravens to Bills.

Actually, I would be hard pressed to find fault with that.

Never would Squicken, but the only acceptable time to transfer, or add, an allegiance is when a team is bad. I'm a Wizards fan, but I support the Kings too now that I live in Sacramento. I never did that with the Sharks, Giants or Niners. I get all Kings news all the time and the team is awful, so no feelings that I am Gata-ing (bandwagoning).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Never would Squicken, but the only acceptable time to transfer, or add, an allegiance is when a team is bad. I'm a Wizards fan, but I support the Kings too now that I live in Sacramento. I never did that with the Sharks, Giants or Niners. I get all Kings news all the time and the team is awful, so no feelings that I am Gata-ing (bandwagoning).

Generally speaking I'm fine with anyone squickening to a terrible team or getting trolled by Derek Anderson. I think loads of people are gonna get Manziel'd too.

Greg

my bro is working with some people at an air show this weekend, and he got me VIP access for tomorrow

get to chill in a hangar and watch the Thunderbirds!

USA! USA! USA!

but now I have to go to bed because I need to be up in 5 hours

my bro is working with some people at an air show this weekend, and he got me VIP access for tomorrow

USA! USA! USA!

That sounds fun, hope you enjoy it!

USA! USA! USA!

Americans.

cajunator

Banned

USA! USA! USA!

Cool. Have fun! Hope it goes well. Im always super nervous at airshows since I saw a pilot crash and die.

Bread

Banned
i once went to a party and a girl said she was making italian wings

i was excited for the prospect of wings marinated in italian seasonings and olive oil or something similar

nope, just wings sitting in italian dressing

Top Bottom