• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
i once went to a party and a girl said she was making italian wings

i was excited for the prospect of wings marinated in italian seasonings and olive oil or something similar

nope, just wings sitting in italian dressing

As someone that eats a lot of Italian vinaigrette dressings on their salads, that doesn't sound like it would ever work.

Konka

Banned
i once went to a party and a girl said she was making italian wings

i was excited for the prospect of wings marinated in italian seasonings and olive oil or something similar

nope, just wings sitting in italian dressing

Well that sounds gross.

ShaneB

Dutch Dutch Dutch!

Alex Morgan plays golf (and has a decent swing)

Just when I didn't think I could be more in love with her

vAyINlR.png

Hot damn.

Spinluck

I read some more about the stuff that Mathis took and it turns out it does help with fertility.

Clomid is not FDA approved for use by men, but according to some it is effective in boosting testosterone to increase sperm production, and is prescribed "off label" for men. The reason that Clomid was only approved for women is that the only human trials were conducted on women, but it went "generic" before any studies were done on men. No drug company wanted to spend the millions of dollars on a human trial on men for a drug that had already lost patent protection.

Trust in Trent.

You already know I do!

RAiNWKi.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Dutch Dutch Dutch!

Alex Morgan plays golf (and has a decent swing)

Just when I didn't think I could be more in love with her

vAyINlR.png

She can use more extension on the backswing, straightening out her left arm and turning her hips a bit more would help there. Using the ground a bit more on the swing down could help her get more power as well (i.e. getting into a bit more of a squat position). I guess she's still getting used to it, given the whole left heel going up bit on the backswing.

Clearly she needs some personal assistance where someone can help move her into the right spots.

test1211syrjt.gif

She can use more extension on the backswing, straightening out her left arm and turning her hips a bit more would help there. Using the ground a bit more on the swing down could help her get more power as well (i.e. getting into a bit more of a squat position). I guess she's still getting used to it, given the whole left heel going up bit on the backswing.

Clearly she needs some personal assistance where someone can help move her into the right spots.

test1211syrjt.gif

yes i agree. she could definitely use someone to "eat her butt" if you know what i mean. i think i could help her with that

cajunator

Banned
My shift is awful. Our secretary called out so now I'm at the desk getting yelled at left and right.

Sometimes the day shift dude leaves and I get an angry phonecall from something that happened before I got there. Im the one who gets called a fucker lol.

Spinluck

I'm sure http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-takes-rare-step--answers-to-robert-mathis--claims-about-suspension-201228083.html this got posted already. The league didn't like Mathis trying to go over the top with his excuse. This is basicly them saying that it wasn't fertility drugs...

As much as I'd like to believe Mathis.. it sucks to say that he's obviously lying and clearly shamed. I like him as a player and a person (based off how he handles himself on and off the field), so the news is pretty disappointing. Whether or not it was fertility reasons doesn't matter, he knew the NFL would blow the whistle, and the league knows why the drug is used (increase the levels of testosterone following steroid use). To add to that, he already has two precious twins, and an older daughter from his wife's last marriage.. so I don't think he was as desperate as he came off after being caught (about wanting kids). Oh well.

What are his stats? I'm around 6'2 230lbs.

I'm 6'2 160lbs, I can take you!

Wonder if Irsay is Mathis's dealer.

I think my sources are saying Cushing.

Top Bottom