• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cheat by taking banned substance, get off on technicality - 0 games + you become the highest paid CB in the league. not sure why these players dislike goddell so much!

I knew Joe Haden was a CHEATER.

BROWNS ALWAYS BE CHEATIN YO!

I hope you guys are ready for THE ARSONIST!

927058_1417377145205426_440112408_n.jpg

Using PEDS- 4 games
Beating up a woman in an elevator- 0 games
Smoking weed? OUT FOR THE SEASON!

I've been playing Phonenix Wright lately and there are some major contradictions in the Ray Rice case. I could unravel the truth to what happened behind the elevator doors. It wasn't Ray, it was
Solange

rando14

I've been playing Phonenix Wright lately and there are some major contradictions in the Ray Rice case. I could unravel the truth to what happened behind the elevator doors. It wasn't Ray, it was
Solange

:jnc Maaaaan I should play Phoenix Wright again, I stopped during the second one. All I remember is that phoenixs boss had huge bazongas!!

MRSA

Banned
Are talking 10 sacks a year or 15 or even 20?

Even at 10 sacks a year from a 3-4 DE, that's impressive.

EDIT: I also think sacks are the most overrated defensive stat there is, but its hard to measure all the other defensive stats. I think QB pressures are more important because they usually lead to big plays (INTs), of course you have your strip sacks.

My feet are so smooth.

Why are you checking out your feet at 4am? You continue to disgust me.

i think you are the first person to ever claim kap was part of a gang. the only gang he is part of is the organized religion gang.... which is actually worse than the one djax is a part of :(

Djax was a ckrab yo. That's pretty bad! I mean how you gonna be an Eagle and soar in the sky and be a crab and hang out with Ariel at the same time, under the sea?

Look at DJax and his gang members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA

Crisco

Banned
Oh, Canada: David Foucault, a 6-foot-8, 320-pound tackle from Montreal, has a realistic chance of making it to training camp. He meets the eye test in that he's long, athletic and moves his feet well. He doesn't have a lot of experience, but as Gettleman said, "He's interesting.''

English isn't Focault's best language, but he knows enough that when the coaches push him he responds. And he drives a Nissan Versa. If a man his size can get in and out of that, he must be pretty nimble.

Watch out Byron.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How good is J.J. Watt? If he continues playing like he is, will he go as GOAT interior lineman?

Sacks are an overrated statistic for interior lineman, especially when defensive ends get way more on the backs of the DTs. Suh is the most explosive and aggressive force ever seen in the NFL. He doesn't get the sacks because he's a defensive tackle but he's truly the greatest since Reggie White. Why do you think he's always at the top of the "most feared players" list every year? He's also only 27 years old and leads a resurgent defense that adds Kyle Van Noy and Caraun Reid to an already elite defense.

#restoretheroar2014

:kas

Top Bottom