• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you enjoy seafood here you will despise Maine seafood. Strong fish taste in everything.

WTF is a crayfish? Its crawfish and it is awesome!

Crayfish are what they're called in normal parts of the country. Even wikipedia agrees.

I don't trust people who don't eat seafood.

I like Mahi Mahi, some tilapia, lobster, and stuff like that. When I look at a big pot of Crayfish, all I see are hundreds of dead, red bugs.

MechDX

Crayfish are what they're called in normal parts of the country. Even wikipedia agrees.

I like Mahi Mahi, some tilapia, lobster, and stuff like that. When I look at a big pot of Crayfish, all I see are hundreds of dead, red bugs.

shut your mouth. We're right and the rest of the the world is wrong.

squicken

Does the rest of the country even have crawfish boils outside the Gulf Coast? Who cares what wrong name the weirdos in Wisconsin have for crawfish?

squicken

I thought the first season was funny. It's never going to appeal to cynical types b/c it is going for a broad family viewing audience. How many "good" comedies from the past 15 years would you and your parents both enjoy?

I thought the first season was funny. It's never going to appeal to cynical types b/c it is going for a broad family viewing audience. How many "good" comedies from the past 15 years would you and your parents both enjoy?

i know what it is going for but i just dont find it funny at all. then again i have met people who don't find wet hot american summer or the state funny. am i so out of touch!? no... it's the children who are wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4qyWtRCRRg

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/0te7sc/michael---michael-have-issues-the-state---taco-man

fmt you're obviously very good people

i was watching wet hot last night and stella shorts today.

i miss stella

were you watching stella from comedy central or the stella from the late 90s (with the same guys)?

i have a DVD of both, but the original (which i bought from their website in like 2001 or something) is pretty fucking racy. in the 2nd episode they go over to santas house and only miss clause is there so they all start making out and suck her dick while santa is away

Bread

Banned
were you watching stella from comedy central or the stella from the late 90s (with the same guys)?

i have a DVD of both, but the original (which i bought from their website in like 2001 or something) is pretty fucking racy. in the 2nd episode they go over to santas house and only miss clause is there so they all start making out and suck her dick while santa is away
duuuuude i cant believe you have the dvd of the shorts, im so fucking jealous. i would kill for that. but yea im talking about the racy ones, they are absolute classics. i had to LEGALLY download the shorts from a very LEGAL website, it took like 5 days because there was only one see---server.

Fox318

I read that as Greg Little.

Is that gregs last name?

It would make for a hell of a 30 for 30.

What if I told you that you can be bigger than your last name

That being a small doesn't mean you can't be big

and that the king of dunks can come from anyone

30 for 30 presents: The Great White Hope

I read that as Greg Little.
Dammit Greg!
968ef25447f3541c1d0f6a706700a2a9.jpg

Drakeon

I work 1930-0730 Thursday, Friday, and I alternate between Wednesday and Saturday. I prefer the PM shift because the AM staff sucks, they're like older versions of Gata.

Have you tried blackout curtains? Blackout curtains were a Tebow send.

I think the worst part for me is my first day off is a wasted day almost trying to adapt to a regular sleep schedule. The day before I'm scheduled to work though, I stay up till the wee hours of the morning.

Oh I do better than blackout curtains friend. I bought blackout fabric from the fabric store and put it directly over my windows. My room looks like a cave in the day time, it's awesome for sleeping.

I usually try to get a nap in the first day of my weekend, 2-4 hours right after work and then I sleep pretty fine at night. My first night back I take a 2-4 hr nap a little ways before work.

Top Bottom