• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Tom Penny

Pacer win was a fluke. Winning on offense? Heat scored almost 100 taking no free throws and shooting like Bynum from 3. Pacers won't keep it up.

bionic77

Don't give me hope. I've been watching them throughout the playoffs, and when they were bad, THEY WERE BAD.
I have never seen a team go from good to YMCA bad and then back to good like this in a single season.

I mean Hibbert looked like he could play in the WNBA 2 weeks and then all of a sudden he starts putting up double doubles again.

I can't trust someone like that. Miami might not be as good as they were 2 years ago but they are all mentally tough now. I can't say the same about the Pacers. But I would love for them to prove me wrong.

bionic77

Pacer win was a fluke. Winning on offense? Heat scored almost 100 taking no free throws and shooting like Bynum from 3. Pacers won't keep it up.
Who is going to cover Hibbert and West (assuming Hibbert doesn't go back to being a trick ass bitch) on the Heat?

Also the Pacers defense is only going to get better. They do a great job of covering the 3 and they are the only team in the shit East who knows not to foul Ray when he puts it on the floor. Old man is garbage and will brick it or turn it over if you avoid fouling him.

Tom Penny

Who is going to cover Hibbert and West (assuming Hibbert doesn't go back to being a trick ass bitch) on the Heat?

Also the Pacers defense is only going to get better. They do a great job of covering the 3 and they are the only team in the shit East who knows not to foul Ray when he puts it on the floor. Old man is garbage and will brick it or turn it over if you avoid fouling him.

West will be the MVP of the series if they win. He's way too strong for Bosh and they would have to put Lebron on him. The Pacers offense is straight fuckball and cannot be trusted.

Spinluck

I have never seen a team go from good to YMCA bad and then back to good like this in a single season.

I mean Hibbert looked like he could play in the WNBA 2 weeks and then all of a sudden he starts putting up double doubles again.

I can't trust someone like that. Miami might not be as good as they were 2 years ago but they are all mentally tough now. I can't say the same about the Pacers. But I would love for them to prove me wrong.

I feel like Hibbert always does well against the Heat. Even if he's playing like shit, he will go up against Miami and put up a decent performance.

But yeah they're too shaky for me to feel sure about. The Spurs however, those guys aren't fucking around. I see OKC going home. That regular season match up don't mean shit.

bionic77

West will be the MVP of the series if they win. He's way too strong for Bosh and they would have to put Lebron on him. The Pacers offense is straight fuckball and cannot be trusted.
West is the only Pacer with a working brain and penis.

Dude has always been their MVP.

Pacers always look good on offense against the Heat.

If they can win game 2 Miami is in trouble. Keep in mind I have zero faith in Indy. They could be up 3-0 with a 10 point lead with 5 minutes left and I would be surprised if they lost the series.

Spinluck

Did you not see the bynum curse chart?

faxA4zm.png

:jnc

Dude has always been their MVP.

Pacers always look good on offense against the Heat.

If they can win game 2 Miami is in trouble. Keep in mind I have zero faith in Indy. They could be up 3-0 with a 10 point lead with 5 minutes left and I would be surprised if they lost the series.

Indy wins 1, 5
Miami wins 2,3,4,6

Or

Indy wins 1,2,5
Miami wins 3,4,6
Refs win 7.

You know it's true.

bionic77

Indy wins 1, 5
Miami wins 2,3,4,6

Or

Indy wins 1,2,5
Miami wins 3,4,6
Refs win 7.

You know it's true.
If Indy wins 1 and 2 they will have a chance to take one at Miami. A great chance. Miami's fans are the worst of all time.

Then the question is if they have the killer instinct to snuff Miami out.

Spinluck

:lol

He carried the team from the gutter in that last Wizard's game. They all looked like they gave up and were totally content with going another round, and then there's West who decides to singlehandedly shit on the Wizard's and put the game out of reach.

He honestly looks like he's the only one who cares sometimes.

MechDX

The plot thickens. RT @mikefreemanNFL: I continue to hear teams are contacting the Lions about possibly trading Suh.

Twitter

Poor Kas

bionic77

He carried the team from the gutter in that last Wizard's game. They all looked like they gave up and were totally content with going another round, and then there's West who decides to singlehandedly shit on the Wizard's and put the game out of reach.

Yeah I mean the Pacers should win this series but I just don't trust them.

Spurs will curb stomp Miami though if they can stay healthy.

If Indy wins 1 and 2 they will have a chance to take one at Miami. A great chance. Miami's fans are the worst of all time.

Then the question is if they have the killer instinct to snuff Miami out.

I just don't think they can get away from fuckball. There's no switch for it to be turned off, it's just something they been doing for years. I feel like they are going to resort back to it. Plus there always that chance LeBron has one of those Magic game (30-10-10).

Game 6 in Atlanta down by 5 with like 3 minutes.

I was 98% sure they were gonna lose. Then David West happens.

Don't kid yourself. Silver's not fucking up his first year in office with a Pacers-Spurs Finals.

He will find whatever way possible to have a Lebron-Durant finals rematch. Yall saw how blatantly he threw the Clippers series for the Thunder.

bionic77

daario is as beautiful as the average pats quarterback

why you gotta be jealous, friend?
Serious question.

Is the average lingerie football league player more athletic than the average pats quarterback (ie 40 time, number of reps on the bench press, vertical, etc)? And are they less likely to cry when they get tackled?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Serious question.

Is the average lingerie football league player more athletic than the average pats quarterback (ie 40 time, number of reps on the bench press, vertical, etc)? And are they less likely to cry when they get tackled?

ogom-gif.gif

Brady would never recover.

Bread

Banned
Serious question.

Tom is a golden god who only complains following serious injustices.

Spinluck

Don't kid yourself. Silver's not fucking up his first year in office with a Pacers-Spurs Finals.

He will find whatever way possible to have a Lebron-Durant finals rematch. Yall saw how blatantly he threw the Clippers series for the Thunder.

Lol.

The sequence of events towards the end of that game were a joke, but whatever. After the Clippers let them off the hook with Durant playing like dogshit- I knew those posers didn't have it in them. They are still just the ghetto version of the Lakers. Don't think they'll get over that hump either, the West is too strong. But Doc is a good coach, so I won't count them out entirely..

cajunator

Banned

"Without a doubt, one of the strangest college sports mascots has to be Scrotie, the unofficial mascot of the Rhode IslandSchool of Design. The costume is unique and at the same time horrific, looking exactly like a giant penis wearing a red cape with the scrotum hanging beneath.

The school's basketball team is known as the Balls, and their slogan is, "When the heat is on, the Balls stick together." The hockey team is called the Nads, and their cheer is "Go Nads!" Scrotie was created to cheer on the Nads in 2001. Despite his status as an unofficial mascot, he's present at all the games and widely accepted by the student body."

Spinluck

Spurs vs Pacers finals might get even lower rating than horseback riding.

Won't lie, Heat finals are pretty entertaining.

The meltdown after the Mavs vs Heat Part 2 was amazing. You have all the Heat bandwagoners watching, all the people hoping they fail, and then fans of the other team and actual Heat fans watching. It's pretty fun, and it's just what the league wanted!

Top Bottom