• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
Oh I do better than blackout curtains friend. I bought blackout fabric from the fabric store and put it directly over my windows. My room looks like a cave in the day time, it's awesome for sleeping.

I usually try to get a nap in the first day of my weekend, 2-4 hours right after work and then I sleep pretty fine at night. My first night back I take a 2-4 hr nap a little ways before work.

Yall actually need blackout curtains to sleep? I sometimes fall asleep with all the lights on in my room.

Yall actually need blackout curtains to sleep? I sometimes fall asleep with all the lights on in my room.

I used to stay over at my cousins every summer (between the age of like 6-13) and this would always drive me insane.

Dude be sleeping with the T.V still on, and half the lights on. I just wait until he knocks out then turn everything off and get my pitch black mode on.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I used to stay over at my cousins every summer (between the age of like 6-13) and this would always drive me insane.

Dude be sleeping with the T.V still on, and half the lights on. I just wait until he knocks out then turn everything off and get my pitch black mode on.

I'm a "sleep timer" on the tv guy. Used to do lights but I'd always wake up after 4 hours...

My ex was a pitch black type...this is not a minor issue in a marriage haha.

See that's the kind of thing we can get away with in Community, that we couldn't back when we were integrated into normal society.

Mech posts that in an OT NFL-GAF thread and this thread gets shut down and the Leader of Pats-Age™ is banned.

Konka

Banned
See that's the kind of thing we can get away with in Community, that we couldn't back when we were integrated into normal society.

Mech posts that in an OT NFL-GAF thread and this thread gets shut down and the Leader of Pats-Age™ is banned.

Noodle would have gotten us shut down a long time ago.

Greg

holy shit, the air show was amazing

I ended up on one of the performance crews and I got to help move a few of the smaller planes from a hangar, actually be out on the runway during a performance, and be next to all the performance planes that weren't open to the general public (P-51, Viper, Corsair, BAC 167, Thunderbirds)

I don't have a great camera, but a few pictures I took:
foUpaH6l.jpg

turned 180 and snapped a shot during one of the performances I was on the runway for - that orange barrier is where the people were watching from:

MechDX

I ended up on one of the performance crews and I got to help move a few of the smaller planes from a hangar, actually be out on the runway during a performance, and be next to all the performance planes that weren't open to the general public (P-51, Viper, Corsair, BAC 167, Thunderbirds)

turned 180 and snapped a shot during one of the performances I was on the runway for - that orange barrier is where the people were watching from:

Cool. I would love to be close to some of those planes

cajunator

Banned
You guys sure bring up pineapple pizza a lot.

#YouSecretlyLoveIt

its no secret I like pineapple pizza

Glad it went ok.
research Joe Boomer Hartung. Hes the guy that crashed in Lafayette. Im always nervous at airshows.

the crash was caught on video. I saw this live :(

http://youtu.be/6XAeIyqThIo

cajunator

Banned

Have you ever been to Smithsonian Air and Space Museum or Steven F Udvar-Hazy Center? If you are at all an aviation buff you have to go visit there.

bionic77

The Pacers can actually do the job if they don't choke.
Wade actually played really well today and Lebron put up his average stats the Heat were never in this game.

Time for Spoelstra to earn his paycheck.

Though I agree with you. If the Pacers and especially Hibbert keep showing up then Miami is in trouble.

Big if though...

Drakeon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circadian_rhythm

Fucks up your cicadian rhythm if you keep seeing daylight when your trying to sleep, it's science my man.

Also, lights aren't the same as daylight. Which isn't to say you can't sleep during the day, but you're kidding yourself if you think it'll be the same as sleeping in a dark room with little to no daylight.

Top Bottom