• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

JABEE

What is all this NBA talk in here?
Gata....deal with this

Thinking Gata could deal with someone.

Mech, this Pats infatuation has your mind warped. Please return to being the Mech I came to know and respect before this Pats-thing started. You used to be one of the good ones.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Thinking Gata could deal with someone.

Mech, this Pats infatuation has your mind warped. Please return to being the Mech I came to know and respect before this Pats-thing started. You used to be one of the good ones.

His coach has a butt where a chin should be...what do you expect from him?

MechDX

His coach has a butt where a chin should be...what do you expect from him?

ptfs333a.jpg

BOBs chin>>>>Sconi women

There is really nothing to say about the NFL except for "LOLBrowns".

Boil our "discussion" down to its basic that about 98% of it

Trading Suh would make our draft look even worse BTW. We could have just taken Aaron Donald. I'd imagine any trade we do will net us a positive gain, but will it be an immediate one? If we want to win now, trading Suh has to benefit us now - not just next year with extra picks.

He's a great player but our d-line is super overrated, and I'm tired of his shit.

Trading Suh would make our draft look even worse BTW. We could have just taken Aaron Donald. I'd imagine any trade we do will net us a positive gain, but will it be an immediate one? If we want to win now, trading Suh has to benefit us now - not just next year with extra picks.

He's a great player but our d-line is super overrated, and I'm tired of his shit.

Restore the nonexistent roar my friend.

i feel like there are maybe 2 or 3 teams that could take on that contract even if the compensation to the lions was right. unless the lions somehow took the burden of the cap hit, which would be enormous

cajunator

Banned
see cajun is it safe to say you would like to bang the shit out of her

Nah. But shes attractive. My mind is weird. It basically says "i would mate with such a person but I do not actually care about the act"
So i have specific attractions but not the desire to actually do anything. I suppose Id just buy her a diner and make her smile and someone else could go to bonetown.
i know Im weird.
its officially my birthday now too.

i feel like there are maybe 2 or 3 teams that could take on that contract even if the compensation to the lions was right. unless the lions somehow took the burden of the cap hit, which would be enormous

It would also have to be a team/city Suh wants to play for. If it's the Jags this isn't happening.

Pretty sure we'll take the cap hit regardless.

Syrinx

Nah. But shes attractive. My mind is weird. It basically says "i would mate with such a person but I do not actually care about the act"
So i have specific attractions but not the desire to actually do anything. I suppose Id just buy her a diner and make her smile and someone else could go to bonetown.
i know Im weird.
Happy Birthday.

i know Im weird.

Do you want my #? You pay for the dinner right? Do I get to pick which place?

Gobias

Banned
i know Im weird.

I'll be your third wheel.

Happy birthday

cajunator

Banned
Lol. Yall are great. But seriously, i must lack some fundamental desire to fuck. Everyone else seems to have it and Im like "meh".
Im wired extremely strangely. Surely theres a term for it.

Top Bottom