• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Happy Birthday Cajun.

2D55oLv.gif

Here, have some cake.

T6SBQOl.gif

Nah. But shes attractive. My mind is weird. It basically says "i would mate with such a person but I do not actually care about the act"
So i have specific attractions but not the desire to actually do anything. I suppose Id just buy her a diner and make her smile and someone else could go to bonetown.
i know Im weird.
its officially my birthday now too.

Ain't nothin weird about that brotha. If you aren't into something you aren't. But I'm still convinced if this girl was dtf and you guys were alone you'd take her down to pound town!

Ps

Happy birthday! Hope you at least get some time off from work to enjoy it!

cajunator

Banned
Ain't nothin weird about that brotha. If you aren't into something you aren't. But I'm still convinced if this girl was dtf and you guys were alone you'd take her down to pound town!

Ps

Happy birthday! Hope you at least get some time off from work to enjoy it!

Its possible that the drive is in there somewhere.

Thank yall for being awesome to me despite being an Aints fan.
yall really are some of the best this whole forum has to offer and I love yall for that.
as for time off..well I started back Saturday night and I get time off again next Sunday.

Its possible that the drive is in there somewhere.

Thank yall for being awesome to me despite being an Aints fan.
yall really are some of the best this whole forum has to offer and I love yall for that.
as for time off..well I started back Saturday night and I get time off again next Sunday.

Damn wtf they work the shit out of you. I hope management gets you a cake of your choosing at least!

cajunator

Banned
Damn wtf they work the shit out of you. I hope management gets you a cake of your choosing at least!

Nah they wont lol.
right now we are covering for some dispatchers who left or moved to other positions.
the job itself isnt a bad one but wages in Louisiana are a joke. If I didnt love living and working here Id have left for higher wages. I have 12 years of dispatch experience so its not like I couldnt lol.

So I hacked Kas's pc and found this.

Of the Lions, I am a Fan

Especially of one special man

He goes by the name of Megatron

At night I fantasize about him in a thong

Just kidding that's really gay

And im totally not gay, im all about v a g i n a

Next season the Lions will improve

By week 17 they will be in a groove

Because they will have easily made the playoffs

The new coaching staff have ensured that there are no layoffs

This is where the fun starts for us all

Especially Megatron who is really tall

He will completely destroy the competition

And beat their puny cornerbacks into submission

The Lions will go on to win the superbowl

Just kidding they're the Lions

Nah they wont lol.
right now we are covering for some dispatchers who left or moved to other positions.
the job itself isnt a bad one but wages in Louisiana are a joke. If I didnt love living and working here Id have left for higher wages. I have 12 years of dispatch experience so its not like I couldnt lol.

You should put some feelers out for other companies locally. If nothing else maybe your current employer would give you a pay bump to make sure you don't leave

Nah they wont lol.

Hey Cajun I'll trade you gas prices..:p

What you paying? We around $4.10

rando14

Yooooo I started watching some Arrow today cuz I heard it's deece and YOWZA arrow's sister is hot fiyah!! Looks like snes's girl Allison bree and mila kunis banged and produced this cutey pie!! Gotta watch more of this show now!! #blessed

Nah. But shes attractive. My mind is weird. It basically says "i would mate with such a person but I do not actually care about the act"
So i have specific attractions but not the desire to actually do anything. I suppose Id just buy her a diner and make her smile and someone else could go to bonetown.
i know Im weird.

Sort of like my Fiona Apple attraction. I don't want to bang her, I just want to cuddle, hold her in my arms, and tell her everything is going to be ok.

Drakeon

Yooooo I started watching some Arrow today cuz I heard it's deece and YOWZA arrow's sister is hot fiyah!! Looks like snes's girl Allison bree and mila kunis banged and produced this cutey pie!! Gotta watch more of this show now!! #blessed
Arrow is pretty great. Enjoyed both seasons pretty thoroughly.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Wait until you meet the computer geek.

squicken

-Happy Birthday, cajun!

-Arrow babes, I was always disappointed in the leading lady. Hardly sharp knees, but compared to the IT girl and the sister, left wanting

-I've tried to watch S2 and just can't do it. I got enough of the acting and melodrama in S1. Hopefully the future DC stuff they try works better, though I heard Jim Gordon doesn't have a mustache, so it seems like they will be going for wooden beefcake again

e:

ifBNRFJQGjjuC.gif

Greg

i know Im weird.
happy birthday, cajunator!

Mark Munch Bishop ‏ @ MunchCleveland 5m
Miles Austin asked # Bernie (Kosar) if he could wear #19 & said "he would wear it w/ pride & utmost respect!" CLASS begets CLASS!

To those of you that don't know your Browns history, Bernie is an absolute hero in this town. For what? Taking the team to 3 AFC Championship games in the late 80's. Cleveland holds Bernie very dear to their hearts, and many would love to see his jersey retired.

Just goes to show what would happen if Johnny Football takes the Browns to the playoffs, or even a super bowl some day. Hell, they'd put up a statue of the guy for even getting us there.

Go Browns!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Cajun ;D

Top Bottom