• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Sanjuro

so did you do any work on this project or did they just do it without talking to you? i guess you should have been in touch with them a lot earlier if the project and groups were assigned in the second class, but it's weird that they didn't contact you.

I didn't do a thing, so I'm not even admitting to being on this.

The facts are it's a relaxing class with a good professor. I've had him for a couple classes now. He didn't mention the project the entire semester until the last couple weeks, and even then he gave some vague guidelines.

The actual report they slaved over comes in at under 900 words, and is easy as pie. Hence why I didn't care much about it when the one student was glad I emailed and said it was pretty much done.

So you do no work but expect the credit... Kids these days.

Welcome to life!

Any of you guys hit up Target for the trade-ins? Got 130 bucks for a bunch of Gamecube games I don't play anymore. Take advantage of it if you can,

Any of you guys hit up Target for the trade-ins? Got 130 bucks for a bunch of Gamecube games I don't play anymore. Take advantage of it if you can,
None of the Targets within an hour of me have Target Mobile so I wasn't able to do it yesterday. I started planning on making a trip to the nearest participating location but just a little while ago I saw that a lot of the values have dropped. I always miss out on these good deals one way or another.

Bread

Banned
I didn't do a thing, so I'm not even admitting to being on this.

The facts are it's a relaxing class with a good professor. I've had him for a couple classes now. He didn't mention the project the entire semester until the last couple weeks, and even then he gave some vague guidelines.

The actual report they slaved over comes in at under 900 words, and is easy as pie. Hence why I didn't care much about it when the one student was glad I emailed and said it was pretty much done.
wtf kind of group project is only 900 words!?

email your professor and say they forgot to put your name on that copy and use the first group member as verification. maybe that can get the grade changed for you

Sanjuro

wtf kind of group project is only 900 words!?

email your professor and say they forgot to put your name on that copy and use the first group member as verification. maybe that can get the grade changed for you

He sent me an email a few minutes ago, he is fixing it.

It was a sports marketing class. Just needed to fill an elective and only took it because that professor was teaching it.

Crisco

Banned
900 words? That's like 3-4 hours of actual work for anyone who's been through a few years of university, especially if you know the subject matter well. How is that a group project, just submit a paragraph on the subject and that would be equivalent to what everyone else did.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What kinda shady place are you going to where an X-ray tech/M.A. is allowed to give you toradol injection?.

I thought it was an interesting thing as well. This isn't the norm I would assume right? Shouldn't it be a nurse or doctor that administers the shot?

He also had mentioned about how he had given himself a shot in the ass with the anti inflammatory for back pain a few weeks.

I'm going to a medical office in Orange County that is approved by our Workman Comp insurance. It was actually a nice facility and the staff were great. I just saw a regular doctor today and the X Ray check just for basic physicals. I go back to the same place Wednesday to see an optometrist so I can finally get my MRI.

Sanjuro

900 words? That's like 3-4 hours of actual work for anyone who's been through a few years of university, especially if you know the subject matter well. How is that a group project, just submit a paragraph on the subject and that would be equivalent to what everyone else did.

I know. For the Captain of the Baseball team, 900 words is probably Moby Dick.

Like I said, it wasn't a daunting task. That is why I was surprised the kid even gave a shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Depending on the course, 900 words may take all of an hour.... At that point why not just assign everyone a 2-3 page paper?

I traded all my games weeks ago :(

I traded my more recent stuff to GS then when they were giving 60% bonus. However they don't take GC or give insane values on them like Target just did.

None of the Targets within an hour of me have Target Mobile so I wasn't able to do it yesterday. I started planning on making a trip to the nearest participating location but just a little while ago I saw that a lot of the values have dropped. I always miss out on these good deals one way or another.

Bummer :( If you have any old GC stuff it's worth it.

Why the fuck are they taking in Gamecube games? lolol

ikr. :jnc

I thought it was an interesting thing as well. This isn't the norm I would assume right? Shouldn't it be a nurse or doctor that administers the shot?

He also had mentioned about how he had given himself a shot in the ass with the anti inflammatory for back pain a few weeks.

I'm going to a medical office in Orange County that is approved by our Workman Comp insurance. It was actually a nice facility and the staff were great. I just saw a regular doctor today and the X Ray check just for basic physicals. I go back to the same place Wednesday to see an optometrist so I can finally get my MRI.

Totally the norm. They're not ordering it, they're just administering it. Also, I'd cancel my appointment with the optometrist if you are having achilles problems.

BigAT

Matt Schaub passing to Greg Little...what could go wrong!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Former Browns WR Greg Little was claimed by the Raiders, per source.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He sent me an email a few minutes ago, he is fixing it.

It was a sports marketing class. Just needed to fill an elective and only took it because that professor was teaching it.

Sports marketing lollllllllllllllllll

At first I thought you were a slacker but now I realize that you're all slackers and that dude needs to chill out. That's the kind of group project where that's turned in the day it's due or day before anyway.

Comparing Ronnie to Tom Brady?

tumblr_mdyp7lYoP51rzo6li.gif

Colasante

Patriots and Redskins will be doing three joint practices before their preseason game. This will be fun. I really enjoyed when the Patriots and Eagles practiced together last season. Going up against Jackson and Garcon in practice will be a great test for the defensive backs.

cdyhybrid

Patriots and Redskins will be doing three joint practices before their preseason game. This will be fun. I really enjoyed when the Patriots and Eagles practiced together last season. Going up against Jackson and Garcon in practice will be a great test for the defensive backs.

I wonder if (whoever is coaching the Washington Racists now) will tell his team to listen to everything Belichick says.

Jerrah on playoff expansion:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 9m

#Cowboys owner Jerry Jones tells @KimJonesSports he’s definitely for playoffs expansion. One reason? “Would help my Cowboys.” #oh

At least he's honest.

Sanjuro

Sports marketing lollllllllllllllllll

At first I thought you were a slacker but now I realize that you're all slackers and that dude needs to chill out. That's the kind of group project where that's turned in the day it's due or day before anyway.

Basically. I could have done the whole thing myself in an hour. Whole point is it's a "group", and he just wants one submittal per group.

Also, Google Drive is a godsend. In my other group, we gangbanged a twenty page paper using the share feature.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m
#Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie loves the waiver wire and believes player acquisition is never over. And so, they just claimed WR Greg Little

Glad we can put that to bed. I was never in love with the idea of trading Brandon Lafell for...another Brandon Lafell.

#Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie loves the waiver wire and believes player acquisition is never over. And so, they just claimed WR Greg Little

Glad we can put that to bed. I was never in love with the idea of trading Brandon Lafell for...another Brandon Lafell.

Alex Morgan makes me want to hump stuff.

MRSA

Banned

I got $107 for FFX Vita, Killzone SF, and Tales of Graces.

No it's not normal for a tech to give you injections. The doc was too lazy or was getting a bj in the back. Where in OC are you going? My uncle is an on call PA for those workmans comp clinics.

It's low risk for a WR. Just looking at those gifs make me think he won't see the regular season, we're crowded at WR now.

cashman

Banned
Oh for pete's sake, Dallas and Fort Worth aren't really two separate cities. Anyone who has ever been to the Metroplex will tell you that. There are huge suburbs between the two that can't figure out for which city they're a suburb.

Fort Worth and Dallas have totally different vibes.

No it's not normal for a tech to give you injections. The doc was too lazy or was getting a bj in the back. Where in OC are you going? My uncle is an on call PA for those workmans comp clinics.

Ignore MRSA, he's drunk. Just google "Administering Injections California". Usually an MA can administer therapeutic agents, so a tech with even more education is absolutely fine.

Kas, I am potentially saving you're life right now.

Top Bottom