• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MRSA

Banned
Ignore MRSA, he's drunk. Just google "Administering Injections California". Usually an MA can administer therapeutic agents, so a tech with even more education is absolutely fine.

Kas, I am potentially saving you're life right now.

I'm not drunk, I just hate being sober.

Yeh Larry is right, a MA can administer IM injections.

KingGondo

Banned
The responses are awesome.

@MDSmalls23 said:
@Str8UpGlittle make sure you don't drop the pen when you circle that date

@trev2707 said:
@Str8UpGlittle great we can look forward to dropped balls and 3 yd catches with a Bolt pose when you're down 20

@Bobbyarody said:
@Str8UpGlittle you couldn't even catch a basketball in a pick up game. You are garbage at receiver lol

I'm not drunk, I just hate being sober.

Yeh Larry is right, a MA can administer IM injections.

I just realized something. Is it "an MA" or "a MA?"

I'd definitely say "a Medical Assistant," but MA, to me starts with "M", which sounds like it starts with a vowel (em). Hmmmmm, this is important to my grammatical neuroses.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fort Worth and Dallas have totally different vibes.

Sure so does different parts of Houston and Austin for that matter.

The Metroplex just happens to be a dozen large towns mixed together into one huge mass of development. It's a unique situation for sure but, as discussed in its original context by bionic, DFW isn't equipped with the amenities, restaurants, and other stuff of the 9th largest city in the US. You don't honestly drive through the Metroplex and think "Huh, Philly is way bigger than this".

And why the hell am I defending Texas so much?

Vyroxis

Banned
I just realized something. Is it "an MA" or "a MA?"

I'd definitely say "a Medical Assistant," but MA, to me starts with "M", which sounds like it starts with a vowel (em). Hmmmmm, this is important to my grammatical neuroses.

I would think that the sound of the M would warrant the use of 'an' before it. Otherwise it doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well.

Yo Dutch, what the hell is going on with your boy Macklemore?

What the fuck.

I...uuuuhhh...what the fuck.

My Manager is Dutch
My Striker is Too
I'd Be Scared for the Boys in Blue

Fun fact: Mou was Van Gaal his assistant at Barcelona and considers LvG as his mentor. Great story of the teacher vs the student. No doubt Van Gaal has the potential to bring United back to the top and I expect him to have a size able about of money to blow on transfers as well.

Could be a good thing for Dutch soccer though, maybe he brings in certain young Dutchies at ManU and gives them a chance at the highest level. We need it.

Going to be an interesting season that's for sure though. Might have 5 teams fight for the title with Chelsea, ManU, City, Liverpool and Arsenal.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Alex Morgan makes me want to hump stuff.

test1211syrjt.gif

MechDX

Sure so does different parts of Houston and Austin for that matter.

The Metroplex just happens to be a dozen large towns mixed together into one huge mass of development. It's a unique situation for sure but, as discussed in its original context by bionic, DFW isn't equipped with the amenities, restaurants, and other stuff of the 9th largest city in the US. You don't honestly drive through the Metroplex and think "Huh, Philly is way bigger than this".

And why the hell am I defending Texas so much?

One of us! One of us!

Get your 12 guage and boots at the door on the way in.

Tom Penny

All these jokes about Toms masculinity yet the same people keep posting the gifs. Deep down hidden fetish?

Everybody wants to be Tom. He's a multimillionaire and one of the greatest QB's ever yet his wife is a super model who is even more famous than he is and make 3x as much money. Rough life.

Top Bottom