• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cdyhybrid

ngHF6SM.png

Russell shaved his head. Full heel turn. And associating with an anti-Semite, SMH.

Save us TJack!

V5cdXXP.jpg

Whoever the Pats receivers are = best

Aaron Hernandez and Wes Welker?

Talon

Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson might actually be in the conversation for best duo.
Yeah, I think that'd be fair. I think it's hard to say either are traditional 1s, though.

But basically any numbnut can get 1000 yards nowadays. Even Harry Douglas.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Florio said:
The closer look at the Bills includes a visit with receiver Sammy Watkins, the player Buffalo acquired by trading the ninth overall pick in the draft, along with a 2-15 first-round selection and a 2015 fourth-round pick. Among other things, Watkins says he thought that he’d be a member of the Lions or the Buccaneers, and that both teams had told him they planned to trade up to get him.

:kas

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah, I think that'd be fair. I think it's hard to say either are traditional 1s, though.

But basically any numbnut can get 1000 yards nowadays. Even Harry Douglas.

Honestly Roddy and Julio were the first two I thought of because they make Matt Ryan look better instead of Rodgers making our receivers look better. It's an important difference.

Talon

Honestly Roddy and Julio were the first two I thought of because they make Matt Ryan look better instead of Rodgers making our receivers look better. It's an important difference.
I think Jordy doesn't get enough credit, though. He's a baller.

Matt made Roddy better, though. No doubt. That's a duo I trust my life with. That comeback route to the outside is deadly.

Browns let go of Wrs Cooper and Gurley today, finally getting rid of all these bums. Think Travis Benjamin might be only wr from last year to play week 1.

Might not seem like it but browns Wr group outside of Gordon is better as a whole then what we put out last year. Legit had nothing outside of Gordon and Cameron. None of our guys might be number 1s but a solid group so far that'll actually contribute something. Which I guess is kinda sad but true.
Laugh at me...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think Jordy doesn't get enough credit, though. He's a baller.

Matt made Roddy better, though. No doubt. That's a duo I trust my life with. That comeback route to the outside is deadly.

You mean Roddy made Matt look better right? Because that's totally what I meant.

cajunator

Banned
Browns let go of Wrs Cooper and Gurley today, finally getting rid of all these bums. Think Travis Benjamin might be only wr from last year to play week 1.

Might not seem like it but browns Wr group outside of Gordon is better as a whole then what we put out last year. Legit had nothing outside of Gordon and Cameron. None of our guys might be number 1s but a solid group so far that'll actually contribute something. With I guess is kinda sad but true.
Laugh at me...

I never laugh at the Browns. I want them to win.

squicken

Might not seem like it but browns Wr group outside of Gordon is better as a whole then what we put out last year. Legit had nothing outside of Gordon and Cameron. None of our guys might be number 1s but a solid group so far that'll actually contribute something. With I guess is kinda sad but true.
Laugh at me...[/spoler]
I do like that Farmer is churing the roster, but this shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic

Legit question: Who do you guys think would win if all the starting QBs in the NFL had a dance competition?

Cpt Corn has some moves

About to start game of thrones for the first time tehehehe
I do like that Farmer is churing the roster, but this shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic
I expect some more Wrs to be brought in once cuts really start to get going, maybe even eventually a trade? But I'm comfortable with the group so far.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Laugh at me...

Aww I kinda liked Cooper, when he did get a chance he tended to have some pretty solid hands. Wish they used him more on third downs.

Aw well, I do agree with your assessment.

I slept through most of it and im back at work now.
I always try to have a squee day though.

Sleeping is always awesome, don't get enough of it myself. Sorry you have to work now though.

Exactly 16 weeks until the Cardinals season opener on Monday Night Football. 16 weeks... :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sleeping is always awesome, don't get enough of it myself. Sorry you have to work now though.

Exactly 16 weeks until the Cardinals season opener on Monday Night Football. 16 weeks... :(

How many offseason threads did we get through last year?

And when the heck are eznark and jakncoke coming back?

Top Bottom