• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cajunator

Banned
I'm telling you as a guy that's watched Roddy throughout the years that Matt made Roddy significantly better.

Im amazed how Brees makes just about any WR look great. Then they go elsewhere and just disappear.
like Terrence copper and Devery and Meachem before he came back. I hope Lance catches on in Pittsburgh although did yall realize he was a udfa on Clevelands practice squad before he was a Saint?

bionic77

I recognize those moves...

110309.01.gif
Holy shit.

That was an epic post worth of the Scooter history which is only stained with some light love of the Pats. Granted that is a crime worse than murder but in entertainment you can get away with anything if you make good shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm telling you as a guy that's watched Roddy throughout the years that Matt made Roddy significantly better.

Agreed. Roddy is a slightly above average receiver who benefits a lot from that offense and from playing across from Julio.

I feel like I'm going crazy here.

Wasn't the bulk of Roddy White's career played before Julio Jones came on the scene? Wasn't Roddy White crazy awesome in 2010 or am I remembering incorrectly? Granted you all had a healthy Tony Gonzalez and Michael Turner for the most part.

I'm not saying the guy is Megatron but there's a reason we all rag on Matt Ryan so much. Maybe I'm just crazy though...

edit: Speak of the devil....

ngHF6SM.png

Russell shaved his head. Full heel turn. And associating with an anti-Semite, SMH.

Save us TJack!

Wussy would never associate with Macklemore knowing that he was an Anti-Semite.

Bad Boy Russ doesn't give a fuck tho. He probably banged the girl in the gray at his knees after this picture was taken.

Also the best dancer is Ace Boogie, no questions about that. Shoutout to the Cap'n and BB Russ tho

idfcLawvbTH5W.gif

Welcome back ez, how bout them Brewers eh? :cool:

Awesome, enjoy the nude boobs!! How much has been spoiled for you, hopefully not too much man!!
I know literally nothing about the series besides that Natalie Dormer is hot and that Gata models his reign of terror off of some kid named joffrey.

cdyhybrid

I feel like I'm going crazy here.

Wasn't the bulk of Roddy White's career played before Julio Jones came on the scene? Wasn't Roddy White crazy awesome in 2010 or am I remembering incorrectly? Granted you all had a healthy Tony Gonzalez and Michael Turner for the most part.

I'm not saying the guy is Megatron but there's a reason we all rag on Matt Ryan so much. Maybe I'm just crazy though...

edit: Speak of the devil....

It's probably because my lasting impression of Roddy is him talking shit leading up to the Hawaii Bowl while he was still at UAB. He said he was going to be the best receiver on the field, and then Chad Owens had 150 yards, 2 TDs, and a 50+ yard punt return TD.

Wussy would never associate with Macklemore knowing that he was an Anti-Semite.

Bad Boy Russ doesn't give a fuck tho. He probably banged the girl in the gray at his knees after this picture was taken.

I wouldn't blame him. Her and the chick in purple on the far left could buy me a diner.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You aren't crazy, friend.

http://i.minus.com/iJ5sYrEWVGFch.gif[/IM]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibu5sCsXWbbQSV.gif[/IM]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iMWCvzG0qGjWq.gif[/IM]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibrWtIY8ZS1uqD.gif[/IM][/QUOTE]

See that's what I'm talking about.

Matt Ryan hears footsteps more than any other (big name) quarterback out there right now.

He's not even Phillip Rivers tier in my mind.

Greg

ez! what did you think of the draft?

and don't be an snesfreak anymore and post where you know you shouldn't (race, gender, politics, gf issues, video games)

I offered you filthy slut and you turned me down like I was a common fat girl
that was like 2 months ago, and I let you down easy

I'm poor for a while now though, so forget I mentioned it!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
ez! what did you think of the draft?

and don't be an snesfreak anymore and post where you know you shouldn't (race, gender, politics, gf issues, video games)

He can start by avoiding that "trigger" thread in the OT. I don't trust that one.

Sanjuro

The only thing I found was a Oprah documentary link.

Born. Finishes school. Gets a job. /fin?

The links also say the NFL is nixing those ideas, if so, good on them.

Greg

Only 1 grade in thus far.

B- in Analog IC Design

giphy.gif
:')

Are you on twitter? Some guy named greg followed me but he had a Detroit Tigers avatar and I thought that couldn't possibly be you.
yeah, but that's not me, and I've never made a post on my account

I made one for the Vita app to scroll through posts when I'm bored, but actually posting never seemed interesting to me

Top Bottom