• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MechDX

Houston #Texans will have joint practices with the Atlanta #Falcons & #Denver #Broncos the week of their preseason games.

Cool.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well, now that I am home and have a drink in my hand all proper like, how shitty was everyone elses day?

Mixed bag.

It was carmageddon on the way back from the office today. There was a fatal wreck on 290 West and another one on 59 somewhere that caused gridlock in both directions from where I was near Beltway 8 and I-10.

But I went Matthew Stafford on some Rudy's BBQ on the way home. Which was good...

But then I tried to go to the gym to work it off and the stupid door is locked because the sensor doesn't recognize our key fobs....which was bad.

eznark indeed ha ha fills a need I hate Abby but think he brings good value he could get injured week 5 and be worth it if he gets decent productivity

ez! what did you think of the draft?

and don't be an snesfreak anymore and post where you know you shouldn't (race, gender, politics, gf issues, video games)

that was like 2 months ago, and I let you down easy

I'm poor for a while now though, so forget I mentioned it!
I offered to buy you wings bro and then leave

#hurt #comeonbro #ouch

cajunator

Banned
Well, now that I am home and have a drink in my hand all proper like, how shitty was everyone elses day?

My day was great as usual. I watched the new River Monsters episode, ate some cheesecake and got some really good rest. One of my anime figurine shipments arrived. Then I woke up and had a nice plate lunch for dinner and came to work. Its the little things.

Vyroxis

Banned
Mixed bag.

It was carmageddon on the way back from the office today. There was a fatal wreck on 290 West and another one on 59 somewhere that caused gridlock in both directions from where I was near Beltway 8 and I-10.

But I went Matthew Stafford on some Rudy's BBQ on the way home. Which was good...

But then I tried to go to the gym to work it off and the stupid door is locked because the sensor doesn't recognize our key fobs....which was bad.

Well, at least you got what sounds like some decent BBQ, right?

My day was great as usual. I watched the new River Monsters episode, ate some cheesecake and got some really good rest. One of my anime figurine shipments arrived. Then I woke up and had a nice plate lunch for dinner and came to work. Its the little things.

That sounds like an amazingly unproductive day. Wanna trade? You go work with all my idiot employees that can't go a single day without destroying something?

cdyhybrid

Pretty excited to meet his wife

Speaking of his wife:

RMDgJ6r.jpg

Also this:

http://instagram.com/p/nqTXWJIYGE/

Konka

Banned
I'm going to get a 30 case of yuengling and grill everything I can this weekend. Maybe start early, like 9 am because when was the last time I did that?

cajunator

Banned
Well, at least you got what sounds like some decent BBQ, right?

That sounds like an amazingly unproductive day. Wanna trade? You go work with all my idiot employees that can't go a single day without destroying something?

Im at work now so its productive from 6pm-6am. Today was relaxing and I rested up. I usually do little as possible on my birthday.

what are your employees destroying?

Vyroxis

Banned
Im at work now so its productive from 6pm-6am. Today was relaxing and I rested up. I usually do little as possible on my birthday.

what are your employees destroying?

Today? They broke a 3 thousand dollar door, dumped about 2 thousand worth of meat all over the floor, and fried a forklift battery doing god knows what to it.

Would you believe that these people are some of the best I can hire?

cajunator

Banned
Today? They broke a 3 thousand dollar door, dumped about 2 thousand worth of meat all over the floor, and fried a forklift battery doing god knows what to it.

Broke a 3000$ door? How? Story needed.

Vyroxis

Banned
Broke a 3000$ door? How? Story needed.

By driving a forklift into it. Dumbass thought the door was open, and just went right into it with a pallet of crap on his forks. Thankfully, he only broke the bottom sensor bar on it. Which costs 3 grand.

Fucking stupid ass fancy doors. I want our slow old wooden door back. If you hit it, 30 bucks of scrap wood to fix it.

Narag

I remember talking to one commercial food delivery service driver and he'd tell me warehouse horror stories. Shit paid well but the best they could get were methheads.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

If you're a viking fan working in the meat industry, my experience at an incredible large meat corporation says that you must either work for Hormel or something related to it.

Hormel was the biggest competitor for our national accounts division...

Narag

If you're a viking fan working in the meat industry, my experience at an incredible large meat corporation says that you must either work for Hormel or something related to it.

Hormel was the biggest competitor for our national accounts division...

Get gata a job at Hormel. As you can tell by his posting habits, he sure likes his spam.

Vyroxis

Banned

Used to, years ago. Never again. Bottom rung wages for shit work? Hell to the no. The people that own the company I work for actually hate Hormel with a passion, and for good reason.

Hmm taco bell was closed. At 9:30 pm. Weird.

Better go get some Wendys then. Better food there anyways.

bionic77

Why doesn't Tony Parker get more respect?

Dude is one of the best offensive players in the league. I think he is better than Chris Paul but that is an unpopular opinion.

And eat some vegetables you savages. Give your colons a break once in awhile from that Taco Bell and Wendy's shit.

cajunator

Banned
They ran out of caulking tube meat.

Prolly. There was a sign on the drivethru saying they closed at 9 for some renovation. Whatever.

Why doesn't Tony Parker get more respect?

Dude is one of the best offensive players in the league. I think he is better than Chris Paul but that is an unpopular opinion.

And eat some vegetables you savages. Give your colons a break once in awhile from that Taco Bell and Wendy's shit.

hmm. I had a whole casserole dish of butter squash and some green beans and avocados lately. I dont just eat garbage. Also have a couple mangos left.

Top Bottom