• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

bionic77

Rothfuss wrote one amazing book and one of the worst books ever written. I hope he is on the Star Trek system.
:lol

I didn't think it was as bad as everyone seems to think. Not nearly as good as the first, but at least he advanced the story.

The scene in the first book where him and that chick are singing for his guild musician shit or whatever was amazingly well done.

The sex fairy stuff and karate schools definitely went on a little too long but the book was not an entire waste.

Greg

I didn't think it was as bad as everyone seems to think. Not nearly as good as the first, but at least he advanced the story.

The scene in the first book where him and that chick are singing for his guild musician shit or whatever was amazingly well done.

The sex fairy stuff and karate schools definitely went on a little too long but the book was not an entire waste.
I agree completely

Dragon

Banned

It just comes off as a male fulfillment fantasy type shit in the second book where he's the only person ever to sexually satisfy some fairy queen. I mean really? It's not terrible, but it's not as good as the first one.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Real Excel on the go is a godsend for businesses.

A true tablet MS Office combination would be incredible...

I think the thing holding my agency back would be putting all of our in house software and security measures on it unless it's just a windows derivative. As auditors you'd think we would have a more portable solution than a laptop. It'd be great to have something that could do scanning and pictures like a phone as well for evidence.

Talon

A true tablet MS Office combination would be incredible...

I think the thing holding my agency back would be putting all of our in house software and security measures on it unless it's just a windows derivative. As auditors you'd think we would have a more portable solution than a laptop. It'd be great to have something that could do scanning and pictures like a phone as well for evidence.
Dude. We did work for an insurance agency, and they literally hand-delivered us laptops to work on.

Corporate bureaucracy is hilarious.

Dragon

Banned
Dude. We did work for an insurance agency, and they literally hand-delivered us laptops to work on.

Corporate bureaucracy is hilarious.

Meanwhile my company is going towards google corporate, thank god. No more VPNing in to check email on computers and the like.

bionic77

Meanwhile my company is going towards google corporate, thank god. No more VPNing in to check email on computers and the like.
Fuck Google.

I feel Outlook is way more powerful than Google calendar and whatever shit Apple has on their computers. I can't imagine our office running without Outlook. I can see us living without Word because that shit can be done with any program these days, but outlook is a must for us.

It just comes off as a male fulfillment fantasy type shit in the second book where he's the only person ever to sexually satisfy some fairy queen. I mean really? It's not terrible, but it's not as good as the first one.
He doesn't sexually satisfy her though. That is just the bullshit he tells everyone else. He played to her vanity in order to escape the clutches of her heavenly vagina.

But yes the sex scenes were horrible. Hard for me to think of good sex scenes in a book though. I think men just can't write sex. Our thoughts on it are too primitive to make for good reading. I think people like FMT are the exception not the rule...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
No playoff expansion this year. The 8-8 Steelers will be on the outside looking in, again. Along with the 5-11 Cowboys.

bionic77

Nerds talking about books and stuff in here.
I read an awesome adventure book about the Vikings called the Longships.

You Dutchies probably grow up reading that shit in middle school but it was pretty awesome for me.

But to change the subject to something that interests you. Whose gf is uglier, Ronaldo or Giselle?

You Dutchies probably grow up reading that shit in middle school but it was pretty awesome for me.

But to change the subject to something that interests you. Whose gf is uglier, Ronaldo or Giselle?

Giselles gf is hideous,

No playoff expansion this year. The 8-8 Steelers will be on the outside looking in, again. Along with the 5-11 Cowboys.

And the 7-9 dolphins :(

But to change the subject to something that interests you. Whose gf is uglier, Ronaldo or Tom?

Ronaldo his girl is fucking hot she's definitely hotter than Giselle.

you're just salty it's not about Growing Up Gronk

I'm fairly certain there are less than 10 people in this country that actually read that, including me.

Draft to stay in May, too. Though it may be moved up a week according to Mara:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1h
As is often the case, John Mara the voice of tradition. Wants playoffs to stay same + draft would be in April if he was "king of the world."

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 1h
Oh and Mara said shortening the preseason is not related to playoff expansion. Separate discussions.
Suuuuure.

Kimberly Jones ‏@KimJonesSports 1h
John Mara, on draft timing: "If I were king of the world, I'd put it back where it was." Says draft likely remains in May, maybe wk earlier.

Spinluck

Ronaldo's girl looks like she could play Mystique in an X-Men movie.

And buy me a dinner, tuck me in at night, teach me how to cook, etc etc.

Anyone find it odd that Gisele's voice is possibly deeper than Brady's?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If I were king of the world, I'd make the draft begin a week after the superbowl.
And end the week training camps open.

Dragon

Banned
Damn nerds

tumblr_n4y6dfvlfx1twyap8o1_250.gif

tumblr_n4ngqgknAt1r0tptno6_r1_250.gif

bionic77

I am excited about this season.

We at least have some new blood on defense. So we will see some new faces missing tackles and blowing coverages.

Also optimistic that this is the year our o-line stays healthy past September. It has to happen eventually.

If we get a dominant run game going it could really help disguise and hide our shiftiness on the other side of the ball.

When you are going to fuck someone with a strap on usually you need a pretty deep voice.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Jennifer Lawrence is the type of chick you wake up to holding a pair of scissors hovering over you and screaming "you don't love me anymore!!" while trying to stab you.

I don't get the fascination.

bionic77

Why are we complaining about Dragon's gifs of an average looking girl?

I will take that every day of the week and twice on Sunday compared to the lame anime and pizza with ham gifs we normally get.

Dragon

Banned
Jennifer Lawrence is the type of chick you wake up to holding a pair of scissors hovering over you and screaming "you don't love me anymore!!" while trying to stab you.

Hmm, it wouldn't surprise me if I did the same thing to a woman someday.

Yeah cool down on the J-law gifs lol.
You should have a cap for every month, maybe even week actually.

Okay last one for May:

tumblr_n3bj2wS2x51rha2euo6_250.gif

Crazy/hot scale bro. The right amount of crazy and hot combine for some fantastic horizontal mambo.

Spinluck

I'm actually impressed by Dragon's collection. I see him post some gifs I have yet to see creepers on GAF post. I'll take them over Coldplay's usual

Top Bottom