• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Sanjuro

I got my A+ in that class! Yah!

I suggested to the professor that the kid who was giving me shit contributed 3-5 tweets to the paper, while in my case I never bothered to sign up to Twitter in the first place.

bionic77

Crazy/hot scale bro. The right amount of crazy and hot combine for some fantastic horizontal mambo.
I have only been with 2 crazy chicks and one was a huge slut that ended up sleeping with everyone and was fantastic in bed.

The other sucked in bed and at everything else in life.

Can I really credit the craziness for the first girls proficiency at sex or was that just experience?

We need some more experienced man sluts to really advise us.

BigAT

I'm not fistful of metal.

tumblr_n59d9bFnI71s6z4zdo3_500.gif

MechDX

MLB 14 was the worst. I downloaded it, because remote play and damn if it didn't take forever (40 GB download).

Mech what system are you playing on, that install time is pretty heinous.

Xbox One

Don't know how long to install I just put it in. Just going off past install times.

Would read if it ever went on sale on kindle!

Hard copy or bust. Also, the only thing I didn't like was that it was about the entire GRONK family. Not enough GRONK GRONK. Still gets a GRONK/10.

Also, also, when I'm King of the World I will ban shirts. #SHIRTLESS

Spinluck

Get Dota 2 for free.
Play for 2000 hours.
Sing along to Grease.

God I love modern gaming.

I never thought you'd be a Grease guy.

Anyway, I suck at Dota 2. My brother is kind of good though, I usually slowed his team down when I used to play with him. Maybe it was the character I was using lol (Drow). It was still fun (and funny).

I cracked the code, guys! Gata's true identity revealed:

3075753189_1_3_EjKQdYaf.gif

Man, RE4 was so good. One of my favorite games ever.

bionic77

I never thought you'd be a Grease guy.

Anyway, I suck at Dota 2. My brother is kind of good though, I usually slowed his team down when I used to play with him. Maybe it was the character I was using lol (Drow). It was still fun (and funny).
Grease is fucking horrible.

I just lost some respect for ez...

Spinluck

Grease is fucking horrible.

I just lost some respect for ez...

:lol

GREEAASSEEE LIGHTNING

Same here, it's a real classic. It's been a long time since I played it, I think I'm about ready for a trip down memory lane.

Dude, I have like 8 playthroughs on my saved file. I think I might just make it 10 just for the hell of it. I think I left my GameCube back home though, is the Wii version any good?

Dude, I have like 8 playthroughs on my saved file. I think I might just make it 10 just for the hell of it. I think I left my GameCube back home though, is the Wii version any good?
I always heard it was but I'm not sure. I picked it up a long time ago just because I loved the game so much but I haven't played it. I might consider playing the HD version on PS3/360 but I'm not sure how those stack up to the Wii version.

But yeah, I will never forget the first time I heard that chainsaw rev up and turned around only to watch Leon get his head sawed off. My jaw dropped for a solid minute or two.

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
OMG...the Earth is SHAKING!!!!! Shock and AWE is coming VERY SOON!!!!!!!
5:22 PM - 18 Sep 2013

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
Colts Nation...are you sitting DOWN!!!!!!
5:23 PM - 18 Sep 2013

Jim Irsay ✔ @JimIrsay
Follow
This day of MONSTER TRADE,The Tidal Wave Of Deal making...Shocks the system of "..Didn't see THIS ONE COMING!!!!!!" Grig's Rollin' Dice!
5:40 PM - 18 Sep 2013
Memories

bionic77

You can tell a lot about a man by whether or not he admits to liking Grease.
I know there are no black people in the movie but that doesn't make it any good.

That shit is horrible.

In my first job my boss was this huge fat bitch who was obsessed with Grease and made her kids reenact scenes from the movie.

If you want to like a bad movie about white people dancing put Dirty Dancing into the VHS like a goddamm man.

Vyroxis

Banned
What an odd critique to say. You could say that about every single piece of entertainment.

Nah, it's one of those movies where I was happy I saw it, but if I had missed it I wouldn't have cried. Just an all around average movie.

Great Gatsby, on the other hand, I was excited to see in the theater and I left feeling happy that I had spent that time taking it in. Same old story, amazing visuals that made it something special.

eznark

Banned
I know there are no black people in the movie but that doesn't make it any good.

That shit is horrible.

In my first job my boss was this huge fat bitch who was obsessed with Grease and made her kids reenact scenes from the movie.

If you want to like a bad movie about white people dancing put Dirty Dancing into the VHS like a goddamm man.

jBNXPlBVAGp6C.jpg

Top Bottom