• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Spinluck

I always heard it was but I'm not sure. I picked it up a long time ago just because I loved the game so much but I haven't played it. I might consider playing the HD version on PS3/360 but I'm not sure how those stack up to the Wii version.

But yeah, I will never forget the first time I heard that chainsaw rev up and turned around only to watch Leon get his head sawed off. My jaw dropped for a solid minute or two.

Yeah, that game used to give me the sweats for sure, there was nothing like that first playthrough.

Must have been on drugs for sure :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like I don't play games like Madden very often because I just end up wanting to basically simulate the ownership and management experience and not the actual gameplay. I usually just hit "simulate game" when doing franchise mode and then wishing that there was a deeper simulation available.

Do they make a sports game for a guy like me who puts hundreds of hours into simulation and strategy games like EU4?

How's MLB the Show for this?

Narag

I feel like I don't play games like Madden very often because I just end up wanting to basically simulate the ownership and management experience and not the actual gameplay. I usually just hit "simulate game" when doing franchise mode and then wishing that there was a deeper simulation available.

Do they make a sports game for a guy like me who puts hundreds of hours into simulation and strategy games like EU4?

isn't that what the football (as in soccer) manager games are?

bionic77

jBNXPlBVAGp6C.jpg
If you want to gay it up in here you better up your game and leave that weak ass shit in Wisconsin.

dirty-dancing-lift.jpg

How's MLB the Show for this?

You're looking for Football Manager but unless you love association football, you're going to hate that game.

EA used to make NFL Head Coach but that was a while ago.

NBA 2K's association mode is pretty deep, albeit a bit unrealistic (on last-gen. They completely botched it with VC on current-gen)

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 32s
It’s close! No super majority between Minnesota and New Orleans. So, now it’s just a majority. Last vote

Why am I actually watching for this?

They fucked up the last SB they had something horrid, why would they give them another one so soon?

Because outside of the game New Orleans is one of the best cities to be in in the league.

No disrespect to Minneapolis, but I can't imagine people would be that excited to travel to Minnesota especially in early February.

bionic77

I was pointing out the inclusiveness and wonderful diversity in Grease. Look at all those African Americans.
Weird. Maybe I am the racist one.

I could have sworn there were no black people in that movie.

Fuck. Does this mean I have to be friend with KAS now?

First time New Orleans has bid for a Super Bowl and not won it.

Now 10 for 11

One day the Super Bowl will be in the land of Cleve after JFF brings 10 years of prosperity, and models like Liz Lemon re-appear.

I eagerly await that day my friend.

JFF is going to be the first QB to play in and win a home Owl

Top Bottom