• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Yesterday, Julian Edelman wore a Gronk shirt.

10343048_713042288736792_5541690872080719638_n.jpg

Today, Gronk wore a shirt of Edelman wearing a Gronk shirt.

5ghwafY.jpg

Go Pats.

This is the best thing ever.

Also, fuck you Eznark. Sour bastard.

cajunator

Banned
Salty that he has to go up to Minnesota now instead of New Orleans.

I dont see the problem with new stadiums getting a SB at least once. It will go back down to NOLA at some point. It always does. No other city is as perfectly set up for one logistically. I dont actually care where these things are held just telling why NOLA gets chosen a lot.

Greg

I can't move my forehead because it's one big scab

I had to sneeze and wanted to take an advil afterwards

fuck the sun

Talon

I'm going to be in San Francisco for one day two weeks from now. Any of you jokers live there? What should I do?

Last time I was out, I did the bridge and spent most of the day walking around Golden Gate park. Had some good chinese food, obviously.

Fuck you, you godless Raiders heathen.

I'll flight all you if you keep disrespecting Gronk.
I still can't figure out why you're so obsessed with this Gronk fellow.

lol

Hey Greg, what's the best Wretched album for me to listen to in anticipation of the upcoming release? I've been listening to Son of Perdition and it's quite good but I didn't know if it was your favorite.

Also, sorry you got sunburned. That is the worst!

I'm going to be in San Francisco for one day two weeks from now. Any of you jokers live there? What should I do?

Last time I was out, I did the bridge and spent most of the day walking around Golden Gate park. Had some good chinese food, obviously.

SF has the best Shabu-shabu anywhere. If I was going back I would get some of that.

He lives in Florida now.

Shabu-shabu is disgusting. Let's be honest, all you're doing is swooshing meat in water flavored by a 1"x1" strip of kelp.

Real men grill their foods, not boil.

You are so wrong. The flavored broths are outstanding plus then you have all the different dipping sauces. Last time I went to an all you can eat shabu shabu place I did 20 plates of beef. It is so good you just cant stop, in SF for $50 you get all you can eat and drink for 2 hours. It is such an amazing deal.

MRSA

Banned
You are so wrong. The flavored broths are outstanding plus then you have all the different dipping sauces. Last time I went to an all you can eat shabu shabu place I did 20 plates of beef. It is so good you just cant stop, in SF for $50 you get all you can eat and drink for 2 hours. It is such an amazing deal.

That ain't shabu. Shabu shabu is supposed to be about the meats and not the flavorings. Thats why it taste as empty as the Eagles trophy case.

cdyhybrid

I'd tell you to go vandalize the Niners' stadium, but they relocated the franchise so they're no longer in San Fran.

Top Bottom