• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Thanks guys. At least being back to work gets me out and busy instead of just moping around all day and letting my thoughts get the better of me.

As I've said before, I need to pull a Costanza, whatever I'm doing isn't working, so I need to just do the opposite.

A nice long holiday in an awesome country would be nice if I could afford it, but of course, I certainly wouldn't want to come back here.

Look on the bright side, you didn't get told you were laid off the day you got back into the office.

squicken

Listened to Grossi's podcast. He had an interview w/ Farmer

Guy they really liked was Zack Martin. STL also wanted to trade up for him. STL had Martin ahead of Jake Mathews and Lewan, so it seems there were lots of Zack Martin fans in the NFL. Pettine said over the weekend there were 3 players they were targeting for trading up.

Per Grossi (grain of salt) CLE also wanted to trade up for Brandin Cooks but was beaten by NOLA. Manziel was the third player they targeted for trade up and ultimately the one they got. Sort of believe Grossi on this given that Farmer named Martin and Pettine said there were 3 guys

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
For some reason I find the jeans thing weirder than any previous cajun-ism. I mean, how?

How dost one remove what doth not exist?

I'm not sure.

The times I've fallen asleep in jeans, I usually wake up in the middle of the night angry and I furiously take them off before finally falling back asleep. Especially when it's warm outside like now, jeans just make you feel humid and gross falling asleep in them.

I thought you would sleep in pajamas with feet
Little_Me_Alligator_Footie__45585.1391715900.1280.1280.jpg

Cavs get the #1 pick and one of my favorite franchises Samurai Warriors 4 coming to PS4 in america.

What a day. Let's make this a trifecta and find out Josh Gordon won't have a suspension today.

Not gonna happen, but two out of 3 a'int bad.

ShaneB

I usually come back from 7 days off so it feels a bit weird to go back to work but at the same time I look forward to it!

I guess it's all about perspective. The longest time I am away from work is usually when I go home for Christmas, and that's generally 2 weeks, and I dread coming back. But when I am here with nothing really going on and off for 3/4 days, going back to work is dreadful still, but it gets me out of a rut too.

Well if there was one thing I learned from browsing dating sites, it's that people inexplicably have enough money to travel overseas all the time. Like everyone.

So we must be doing something wrong.

I've never really done a lot of travelling. I don't even have a passport!

Look on the bright side, you didn't get told you were laid off the day you got back into the office.

=(

Exactly. Walk in the house, pajama pants.

Same. Jeans to bed as a choice just seems wacky.

Bread

Banned
i love jeanw and i find them super comfortable, but i would never try and sleep in them. i can barely sleep in pajama pants.

i need to be nude with junk in direct contact with my mattress (bed sheets are gross!) or i wont fall asleep

dionysus

Yaldog
i love jeanw and i find them super comfortable, but i would never try and sleep in them. i can barely sleep in pajama pants.

i need to be nude with junk in direct contact with my mattress (bed sheets are gross!) or i wont fall asleep

You know how gross your mattress is after like a year man? Use sheets for the love of Tebow.

Also jeans are indeed the worst thing to sleep in.

eznark

Banned
Speaking of pants I've gotta pass this along, just went on my once every five year trip to the adult clothes store and picked up 5 pairs of Haggar flat front microfiber pants and they are the best pants I have ever owned.

Once you kids grow up and have to dress like you have responsibilities, I highly recommend picking them up. Plus they are only like $60 so even you Hardees workers like Bob could buy them on layaway.

I'm getting a nerve block for my back in a few minutes. I don't mind needles usually, but something about getting it into my spinal area, and directly into the nerve is bothering me.

manfestival

Your mattress must be disgusting. I hate the thought of sleeping naked. It grosses me out that I would be sleeping in non contained filth or others doing the same. I know its in jest but it grosses me out

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Sleeping in jeans is fairly understandable if you're collapsed in bed right after getting home, but deliberately going to bed in them?

Bowser

Your mattress must be disgusting. I hate the thought of sleeping naked. It grosses me out that I would be sleeping in non contained filth or others doing the same.

I normally sleep in boxers (no shirt brehs), but I have tried the nude thing a few times before and it does feel glorious. I shower every night 30 or so minutes before I go to bed so I know I'm clean anyway. Showering twice a day is the only way to go.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Sleeping in jeans is fairly understandable if you're collapsed in bed right after getting home, but deliberately going to bed in them?

Even the other animus are confused.

I know I can't sleep unless I'm in a nice comfy suit of rusted out medieval armor.

Eleuin

Speaking of pants I've gotta pass this along, just went on my once every five year trip to the adult clothes store and picked up 5 pairs of Haggar flat front microfiber pants and they are the best pants I have ever owned.

Once you kids grow up and have to dress like you have responsibilities, I highly recommend picking them up. Plus they are only like $60 so even you Hardees workers like Bob could buy them on layaway.
harbaugh-buys-pants.jpg

MechDX

Real men get their khakis from WalMart

EDIT: Dammit beaten like the Packers in Seattle.

Top Bottom