• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

cdyhybrid

*gives you a penguin

xhOnNa2.jpg

Now I want a cheesesteak. There's a place in San Jose called Amato's that has the best cheesesteak I've had on the west coast. The owner is from Philly and has a tow truck that is completely decked out in Eagles shit.

Now I'm going to have to replicate at home, but you can't get hot cherry peppers in California for some reason.

Cajun! Cheesesteaks are good and all, but when I go to New Orleans, you need to tell me where the best muffuletta are sold, because that is an amazing sandwich.

bigosc2k

Banned
Now I want a cheesesteak. There's a place in San Jose called Amato's that has the best cheesesteak I've had on the west coast. The owner is from Philly and has a tow truck that is completely decked out in Eagles shit.

Now I'm going to have to replicate at home, but you can't get hot cherry peppers in California for some reason.

You ever been to Jersey Joe's in San Carlos? They make pretty decent cheese steaks there and got some pretty decent beer on tap.

bionic77

Life is a Swamp

Gata's a traitor to his Jaguars kin,
He kisses his sister and plies her with gin.
No deed too demented for this slow-minded sap,
He picks up an animal to prop up on his lap.

The rest of the story is too grisly to tell,
Too difficult to describe with no words that can weld,
the sentences needed to construct such a tale.

Busy with his work the Gata did grunt,
For once in his life he was not the runt.
He tried to explain that his wants weren't so bad,
His thoughts were something all good people had.

The Gata was wrong,
The mob did deride.
The silly little Gata nearly cried,
before sipping some Mad Dog and calling up Jak,
No answer on IRL,
He gave his keys a whack.

"Will somebody please say it is okay to breed,​
With a sister or two or maybe three,​
A dog that I nursed from birth to fulfill my needs​
Won't somebody please listen to me.​
A Gata needs friends that let Gata be free.​
Puppies and kitties are equals to me,​
Any reasonable person knows that a pet could agree,​
To play with a Gata,​
Let a Gata rub its belly,​
Leave a Gata be,​
Please leave a Gata be."​

Exiled and alone,
the Gata did weep.
His bottle of gin thrown down at his feet,
as empty as his soul shattered on the floor.
The Gata called out for help,
Ignored.

JABEE​
That was beautiful.

cajunator

Banned
Im still amazed that this isnt more widespread. The broadband situation in the US is so fucked. The tech is here now for this kind of speed and I dont even have the business subscription. This is fiber to home. Business can go to 1 gbps like Google.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
1 more reason I want to eventually move to Lafayette.

I am on Consolidated out in Katy Weinke, I feel your pain.

As if heading west on I-10 in the evening wasn't reason enough for me to not move out to Katy...

Fuuuuuuck.
I pay like 50 bucks.

I used to get 50mb for 50 bucks from Time Warner in Irving. I felt that was a fair deal...

People complain about the big guys and their monopolies but I'm literally waiting for the day Consolidated either gets tried for crimes against humanity at The Hague or gets bought out so we can get some decent internet around here.

dionysus

Yaldog
As if heading west on I-10 in the evening wasn't reason enough for me to not move out to Katy...

I used to get 50mb for 50 bucks from Time Warner in Irving. I felt that was a fair deal...

People complain about the big guys and their monopolies but I'm literally waiting for the day Consolidated either gets tried for crimes against humanity at The Hague or gets bought out so we can get some decent internet around here.

I could get Comcast but I am on a $25/mo internet only plan from CC, which supposedly is their highest speed plan. Promo period is up but they haven't bumped my rate so I haven't switched. Speeds suck though but that price is too good.

eznark

Banned
3 down 1 up. No idea how much it costs, I'm not a plebe.

It is the best that runs to my property though. I'd have to hire someone to run the fiber from an industrial park in my county to my house and fuuuuuuuuck that.

Top Bottom