• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

He still owns the team in that he signs the checks and collects profits, but I don't expect that to last for long. Even if the rest of the league ownership doesn't have the votes to force him out, I think he's going to be under so much pressure that he has to sell. He basically no longer exists in the eyes of the NBA.

Tinfoil Hat Time: This was clearly all set-up between Magic and Sterling's girlfriend to get Sterling to take the fall and sell the franchise to Magic and his business partners.

That dude's a smooth operator

Yeah Magic is nowhere near the player that Jordan was, but he is so much better as a business man. I really dont get why Sterling flipped out so much about his GF posing for a pic with Magic, he is still a celebrity and it makes sense for him to be at basketball games, especially ones in LA.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Does kas hate black people though? I thought he just didn't like Muslims.

Ez for sure though. He moonlights as a Klan leader in his spare time.

You guys are crazy.

Ez is racist against people in general. Has he ever actually came out and said he liked a certain player? I feel like his opinion of even a guy like Rodgers is lukewarm at best.

That will never happen.

kas is good people, he enjoys the virtues of opiates as much as I do.

I'm gonna send jak out to find ez at one of the Klan meetings to form a plan of attack.

Why do you want to defend Sterling anyway? I bet he hates Asians as well my friend.

You guys are crazy.

Ez is racist against people in general. Has he ever actually came out and said he liked a certain player? I feel like his opinion of even a guy like Rodgers is lukewarm at best.

Wasnt EZ the one that started the whole fraudgers thing? I doubt he is even lukewarm on him. He hates everyone except Tim Allen and Costner the 2 whitest guys on Earth.

rando14

Damn Sterling got owned.

Now since they're forcing the sale... I wonder if they could move the team too?

tumblr_m5x9n1xf3D1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Haha, Earl Thomas got asked why Seattle had success at using late-round cornerbacks. He replied "two nine", his own roster number.

cdyhybrid

Apply liberal amounts of smokescreen.gif to this post, but since it's draft-related...

Supposedly ASJ had a private workout over the weekend and recorded these numbers:

6'6" 271 lbs.
4.56 40
37.5 inch vertical

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Even with Sterling gone the Clippers will always be the red headed stepchild in Los Angeles.

They should, and eventually will IMO, be moved to Seattle. The city and fans deserve it after the OKC fiasco.

effzee

What's wrong with the tweets espn was showing? Interesting to see reactions of athletes across sports responding live as the press conference went on.

When and wherever they sell the team too they should re brand it immediately.

Unreal. Last two days of soccer have had about 20 minutes of entertainment

Madrid's counter is just too good. Also Pep Guardiola's teams are hilariously bad at marking on corners and free kicks. Barcelona was terrible at it and now Bayern is terrible at it.

Chelsea-Atleti should be a much better match though.

Talon

Madrid's counter is just too good. Also Pep Guardiola's teams are hilariously bad at marking on corners and free kicks. Barcelona was terrible at it and now Bayern is terrible at it.

Chelsea-Atleti should be a much better match though.
I don't know Bayern's roster as well, but that made sense with Barca considering the size of those teams, particularly in the midfield. You have Pique and Biscuits with the height and that's pretty much it. Puyol knows how to fly in at the last moment. Mascherano, Alves, Xavi, Iniesta, Sanchez, Fabregas, etc. were all short, small guys.

Top Bottom