• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

MRSA

Banned
Lol I'm quit a bit upset at the moment at my job.

I got denied for a shift pick up, my buddy puts in for the same shift and gets approved.

Greg

Matthew Stafford still hasn't posted on Twitter since Dec. 18th. I'm busy right now to check what the other 5 or so elite QBs in the league have posted.

Stafford has been spending all offseason mastering his craft, working out and getting ready to prove all the naysayers wrong.

Can't wait till we drop 40 on the Giants in front of the whole country on opening MNF.
turkeys are now an endangered species

Talon

turkeys are now an endangered species
tumblr_m2y5xdYwut1qfjlbzo2_r4_500.gif

Farooq

Banned
Part of the reason why I included Marinelli's desired traits for a defensive linemen in the write up for the Mock. Link.

Last year, the Cowboys' draft board put together by scouting director Tom Ciskowski had some quirks. Ciskowski and his scouts valued several players more highly than the coaches did, especially along the defensive line.

Ciskowski and his staff had defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd ranked higher than defensive line coach Rod Marinelli. Ciskowski and his staff thought Floyd was worth taking in the middle of the first round; Marinelli thought better of it and GM Jerry Jones, who makes the final call on draft selections, sided with the coaches.

Ciskowksi is no longer in charge of handling the the draft board, and I think it is partly because of the disconnect he had with the coaching.

Also, why we took Ealy over Jernigan, Stephen Jones lays it down.

"There’s a lot of defensive linemen that merit first round picks," Jones said on 105.3 The Fan [KRLD-FM]. "If a player’s ceiling may be a one-technique, then it may be hard for him to make our first round."

There have been strong indicators that the Cowboys view Jernigan as a 1 tech.

Finally, here is a gif of Romo with his dip cup.

tngaWoC.gif

MechDX

Matthew Stafford still hasn't posted on Twitter since Dec. 18th. I'm busy right now to check what the other 5 or so elite QBs in the league have posted.

Stafford has been spending all offseason mastering his craft, working out and getting ready to prove all the naysayers wrong.

Can't wait till we drop 40 on the Giants in front of the whole country on opening MNF.

Preparing for the annual Coney Island hot dog eating competition.

Konka

Banned
No. What happened?

When he was at Vanderbilt a girl was raped by one of his former players and a few days later he invited her to a private meeting where he discussed her joining a team of like 15 attractive girls to help with recruiting.

Konka

Banned
That's why BOB said fuck it. I'm going to Houston

Referring to records, the attorneys said the victim was contacted by Franklin and Galt during a medical examination four days after the rape to explain "that they cared about her because she assisted them with recruiting."

It went on to say that at some point, "Coach Franklin called her in for a private meeting and told her he wanted her to get fifteen pretty girls together and form a team to assist with the recruiting even though he knew it was against the rules. He added that all the other colleges did it."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...lt-football-rape-case-james-franklin/8477451/

You know shit's poppin off when rando's insulting people. He's like the nicest dude ever.

This prolonged draft season has turned us all into savages. Thanks Goodell

squicken

Squicken you were right Orphan Black is pretty interesting

Yeah I really like it. Lead actress is amazing in all those roles. The housewife is sooooo diner material

I can say me and you have been proud members of the Manziel train
Edit: there was tht time you doubted him, and I'm just forgiving you

How dare you?! Didn't you just hope for Bortles last mock draft?

squicken

squicken obviously didn't get the memo based on his pick!

I was half wrong. Rams will pass on Clowney if he is there and they are stuck at 2. But probably for Matthews

I'm not the rest of Browns Gaf! I don't have one jerk! I'm not your boy Grossi!

Let's not fight. So few of us Manziel believers. I would expect good things if he ends up in CLE, though I am not sure Farmer likes that kind of QB

Top Bottom