• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Anyone here lease their vehicles? A friend's husband runs the local Honda dealership, and right now they're offering the Civic LX for $167 with no money down or due at start. I'd like to think they wouldn't try to con me on anything due to our personal connection, but when it comes to large purchases I can't be too certain. I don't drive a lot of miles, my school and work are both 15 minutes from my house.

My current ride is a 1999 Malibu that has been to hell and back. Not a lot of miles put on it in four-plus years, but an accident and other various repairs has resulted in me sinking far more money into it than what I originally paid to purchase it.

Didn't want to start a new thread in OT, and figured folks in here would give it to me straight.

If your commute is short and you can get cheap full coverage insurance, it's better than driving something broken down. At the end of the agreement is a bargain purchase option if you want to keep it.

I think there may be a lot of restrictions on how you can use your vehicle though.

Is anyone surprised that Pat fans are also into women's soccer and probably the WNBA?

Look at what Brady has done to you people...

I've never actually been to a women's soccer game. But the game's in my hometown and my dad has box seats in the stadium. I'm not gonna say no to a free night of booze and hot chicks playing soccer. Sue me!

Pretty sure she's playing

Mmmmmm

Who else play for the US team? The goalkeeper is pretty too right ?

Dutchies have this girl :

185374_hoogendijk%20knvb%20600_600x338.jpg

Diner material.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't get wanting to watch women's sports because the chicks are hot.

But then again I am not a Pats fan!

My dad watches a lot of women's tennis. He says that the Williams sisters hurt the popularity of the game because nobody wants to watch them play. He loves Maria Sharapova....

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I've never actually been to a women's soccer game. But the game's in my hometown and my dad has box seats in the stadium. I'm not gonna say no to a free night of booze and hot chicks playing soccer. Sue me!

Mmmmmm

Who else play for the US team? The goalkeeper is pretty too right ?

Dutchies have this girl :

http://www.ajax.nl/upload_mm/1/6/6/185374_hoogendijk%20knvb%20600_600x338.jpg[img]

Diner material.[/QUOTE]
Whatever sport Ellen Hoog plays, I might be able to watch that.

[quote="wienke, post: 53258139"]My dad watches a lot of women's tennis. He says that the Williams sisters hurt the popularity of the game because nobody wants to watch them play. He loves Maria Sharapova....[/QUOTE]
Racist comrade!

Talon

My dad watches a lot of women's tennis. He says that the Williams sisters hurt the popularity of the game because nobody wants to watch them play. He loves Maria Sharapova....
Women's Sports - the only venue where dominance is a bad thing.

bionic77

Before Fedbot women's tennis was way more popular than men's tennis.

My dad watches a ton of tennis, which includes women's tennis.

Maria is hot btw. Most women seem to hate her as well. Your dad probably hates Serena because of obvious Packer reason and also because she humiliates Maria on the regular.

Because your wife won't let you watch them, admit it.
I don't watch sports to see hot people in it.

And most women's sports are tough to watch compared to men's. I will say that the world cup match between the US and Japan was pretty good, but in general I don't watch women's soccer just like I don't watch the MLS. I want to see the best, not a pair of hot tits playing an inferior game.

Milchjon

I generally don't think it is a good idea to be aroused when watching sports.

Tebow is the one and only exception to this and many other rules!

It's sad seeing you confess all these intimate emotions and knowing that Tebow would only despise you for them :-(

Stay strong.

bionic77

Then why the Pats obsession ?
The correct word is hatred.

The hatred comes from their past crimes.

But things changed in 2004 for the better and their evil reign has ended. We can just sit back and watch as they win their shit division and become every ESPN "experts" SB favorite only to flame out to shit quarterbacks AT HOME in the divisional or championship games. Its pretty awesome!

It's sad seeing you confess all these intimate emotions and knowing that Tebow would only despise you for them :-(

Stay strong.
Tebow loves everyone. Possibly even dirty Patriot fans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I can't wait to read the responses to this...

Oh my dad is a classic racist. He's also 83 so he dislikes Jews as well. He loves Asians though despite fighting against the Japanese when he was 15.

He says the Williams sisters are amazons and should play with the men. I don't think it's necessarily about race in this instance since if they looked like Beyonce or something, he wouldn't care.

Edit: despite having known Vince Lombardi from his Marine Corps football days, he is a Bears fan.....

bionic77

Oh my dad is a classic racist. He's also 83 so he dislikes Jews as well. He loves Asians though despite fighting against the Japanese when he was 15.

He says the Williams sisters are amazons and should play with the men. I don't think it's necessarily about race in this instance since if they looked like Beyonce or something, he wouldn't care.

Edit: despite having known Vince Lombardi from his Marine Corps football days, he is a Bears fan.....
eznark would chop his fingers off in his wood shop and make it look like an accident

Also I fucking love my Macbook Air. I have been on it since 8:40am and the battery was like 32%. Almost 3 hours later and it is still going at 14%.

This is between writing emails, finishing a brief and fucking around on NeoGAF.

Dragon

Banned
eznark would chop his fingers off in his wood shop and make it look like an accident

Also I fucking love my Macbook Air. I have been on it since 8:40am and the battery was like 32%. Almost 3 hours later and it is still going at 14%.

This is between writing emails, finishing a brief and fucking around on NeoGAF.

Yeah my Air has crazy battery life too as long as I knock my brightness down to low levels. Great purchase.

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck that bum Mike Jenkins, signed a 1 year deal after hearing about us having a shitton of money next season. Well I guess if him and Tracy Porter are "average" corners, that's better than what we had last year.

Raiders also resigned old man Andre Carter, I don't mind him as a cheap situational pass rusher.

Cal WR Keenan Allen ran forty times of 4.71 and 4.75 at his personal Pro Day on Tuesday.
Allen has never been known as a true vertical threat -- he draws comparisons to Miles Austin and Reggie Wayne -- but these times are concerning. Allen suffered a torn left PCL last October 27. He admitted to a setback before February's Scouting Combine and recently told the Sacramento Bee that he's only about 85 percent. It's been over five months since Allen's injury. His medical status may be a greater concern than the slow forty times.
Keenan.

Normally i'd cry racist, but i'd be salty too if a player routinely and succinctly beat the shit out of my favorite player on a regular basis.

Yessir! See u boys in a couple days RT @Str8UpGlittle: @davidnelson86 Welcome to Young Money @TravisBenjamin3 @jordaNorwood @JOSH_GORDONXII happy to have you my boy!
Our Wrs are calling themselves Young Money?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
"I am here to win a Super Bowl. Period," Kolb said during his introductory press conference. "There are very limited opportunities in this league. I have been lucky enough to have a few of them. Hopefully have another one here and plan on taking 100 percent care of that and making sure I do my part to play at the highest level."

He's aware that he signed with the Bills?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Our Wrs are calling themselves Young Money?

I've sat through 5 seasons of crap, constant blowouts, a million starting quarterbacks, bounce passes, bumbling front offices, terrible owners, constantly being shit on by fans of every single fanbase in the NFL...

Yet despite all that the fact our receivers call themselves Young Money is the only thing I am truly embarrassed about.

Fuck that bum Mike Jenkins, signed a 1 year deal after hearing about us having a shitton of money next season. Well I guess if him and Tracy Porter are "average" corners, that's better than what we had last year.

Raiders also resigned old man Andre Carter, I don't mind him as a cheap situational pass rusher.

beggars can't be choosers eh?

like carter coming back, good presence in the locker room

I've sat through 5 seasons of crap, constant blowouts, a million starting quarterbacks, bounce passes, bumbling front offices, terrible owners, constantly being shit on by fans of every single fanbase in the NFL...

Yet despite all that the fact our receivers call themselves Young Money is the only thing I am truly embarrassed about.
We've officially made it Kave.
And apparently Gregors dating some instagram star/model.
#StartedFromTheBottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom