• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

hearing that Miami might be wanting to trade up to grab Fisher? any Phins fans know if that's BS or not? I notice they have 2 2nd and 2 3rd rounders. I'd be more than happy to pick up a 2nd rounder and maybe a 4th. Not greedy.

I haven't hear anything like that.

Revis island with no injuries is worth a late 1st rounder. But with injuries, late second rounder at best.

ChanHuk

Banned
hearing that Miami might be wanting to trade up to grab Fisher? any Phins fans know if that's BS or not? I notice they have 2 2nd and 2 3rd rounders. I'd be more than happy to pick up a 2nd rounder and maybe a 4th. Not greedy.

They are targeting Lane Johnson. If Joekel and Fisher are gone, Raiders can get a kings ransom for any OT needy team. The Cardinals are in need of an OT so Lane won't get past them.

jakncoke

Banned

Browns talk heads were talking the possible chance of 1st round swaps and browns getting a 2nd and 5th

Thread on BBI about the most hated Giant has me thinking.

It's obviously Jeremiah Parker for anybody who remembers him (Tito Wooten is a close second place). Anybody else remember the complete scumbags that you just hated playing for your team?
I'll stick with a recent one because the hatred still seethes...CC Brown.

It certainly is the lulziest.
When we crash and burn, we make sure it's worth watching.:jnc

The sting of that play went away with the '11 SB win. Even better that the Eagles were never the same afterwards. It's as though they ejaculated the Andy Reid onto the field in that game and it was over.

Draxal

When we crash and burn, we make sure it's worth watching.:jnc

The sting of that play went away with the '11 SB win. Even better that the Eagles were never the same afterwards.

Honestly, funniest plays goes in this order and they all took place in the Meadowlands.

1. Buttfumble
2. Miracle in the Meadowlands
3. Jackson's punt return

Striker

I went with both C.C. Brown and Will Demps.

One was simply outmatched, not necessarily his own fault. The other was a model pretending to be an NFL player.

Also, seems like the Hawks are planning to sign Brady Quinn.

I'm getting scared that the Dolphins will do something stupid to trade up for a LT. I'll just say it, I hope they move Martin to LT and take the best CB/OT available with the 12th pick (probably Rhodes).

Anyone think the Dolphins are talking less about CB's in the first because of the 1 year deal with Brent Grimes? I wonder how confident they are regarding his recovery and ability to start consistently.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hope the Bucs don't get Revis,man.I don't want to see him twice a year.

Yeah but who else are they going to have? That cap hit and the loss of those draft picks is going to hurt them. I would be going out for ice cream in celebration if one of the NFC North teams spent such a large amount to get Revis.

Milchjon

Honestly, funniest plays goes in this order and they all took place in the Meadowlands.

1. Buttfumble
3. Jackson's punt return

I don't think NE/Wilfork get the kudos they deserve for Buttfumble.

They gave you the greatest play in history, show more gratitude!

If any fucker posts the helmet catch, I'm gonna.... curse loudly or something

1. Buttfumble
3. Jackson's punt return

Buttfumble is hilarious in and of itself, but the events that lead up to that punt return are amazing, which makes the return itself hilarious. A choke that complete you usually only see in bad movies.

I don't think NE/Wilfork get the kudos they deserve for Buttfumble.

They gave you the greatest play in history, show more gratitude!

If any fucker posts the helmet catch, I'm gonna.... curse loudly or something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27XeNefwABw

BONUS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSgZzHSts0

bradying.jpg

Come on..you asked for it!

Draxal

Buttfumble is hilarious in and of itself, but the events that lead up to that punt return are amazing, which makes the return itself hilarious. A choke that complete you usually only see in bad movies.

Well, Buttfumble had the Jets giving up three touchdowns in 52 seconds. Miracle is a much much much worse play for me to watch as Giants fan than the punt return, and its framed by the fact that the Giants were pretty horrific in that decade.

They are targeting Lane Johnson. If Joekel and Fisher are gone, Raiders can get a kings ransom for any OT needy team. The Cardinals are in need of an OT so Lane won't get past them.

I'm not sure Johnson would command much at the 3rd pick, there's a pretty big gulf between him and Fisher/Joeckel. Fisher would be the prize and hopefully Reggie can get the trade. Anyone wanting to move up for Johnson would deal with the Browns and it sounds like they're looking for a 2nd and 5th, so we could probably expect a little more than that, but not much.

Draxal

How is the Rosencopter not in the top 3?

This list is fraudulent!

I think 1's locked down, and out of 2 and 3, I definitily think 2 is funnier. What do you think should be kicked out for that?

As a Giants fan, I'd be glad knocking out one of those two from the list.

Wes

venison crêpe
When is Mayock's mock scheduled?

I know NFL Network make a big deal about it. Is it the night before the draft? Beginning of the week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom