• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer sheet is for $2.5m and 1yr. Weird move by Pats. Possible one year rental for a 3rd?

edit: ah Jason Cole says buzz is Pats already have long term deal in place, but this is just to get PIT to pass

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeYahoo 1m
Emmanuel Sanders deal is 1 year, $2.5 mill. Many believe its a clever ploy by NE, which likely has long-term deal worked out already.

Interesting. Part of me hopes the Steelers let him go just so the Pats will only have 4 draft picks. But then again, the Pats suck at drafting anyway. At 2.5, I don't think it would be hard for the Steelers to come up with the cap room. Again, either way, I'm fine with whatever they do.

jakncoke

Banned
On 1 hand our wr corp is garbage and without sanders its next level garbage, on the other getting 3rd for sanders is a pretty good deal

ChanHuk

Banned
More Raiders news:

Watch all the TP supporters come out. The guy just isn't NFL caliber. Granted he stepped in last game of the season ahead of Matt Leinhart but that's not saying much. Raiders still need a capable QB of stepping in if needed, well the Raiders just need a QB period.

On 1 hand our wr corp is garbage and without sanders its next level garbage, on the other getting 3rd for sanders is a pretty good deal

Yeah, without him the starters currently are Brown, Cotch, and old man Plax as 3 and I guess unproven Gilreath and a bunch of unknowns fighting for 4. But then you're looking at 9 draft picks, with two 3s, in a WR heavy draft. Plus you'd be getting a guy for maybe 3 or 4 years as opposed to just 1 with Sanders. Decisions, decisions.

cdyhybrid

Watch all the TP supporters come out. The guy just isn't NFL caliber. Granted he stepped in last game of the season ahead of Matt Leinhart but that's not saying much. Raiders still need a capable QB of stepping in if needed, well the Raiders just need a QB period.

You have HoFlynn, you're set for 10 years.

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah, without him the starters currently are Brown, Cotch, and old man Plax as 3 and I guess unproven Gilreath and a bunch of unknowns fighting for 4. But then you're looking at 9 draft picks, with two 3s, in a WR heavy draft. Plus you'd be getting a guy for maybe 3 or 4 years as opposed to just 1 with Sanders. Decisions, decisions.

If we take a good wr early and have cotch 3rd. I think that'd be a solid top 3, if injuries occurred we'd be fucked or if the rookie didnt adapt fast enoug

One of my most anticipated games. Completely adore the first game and Demon's Souls.
Same here man, they are both fantastic. Actually I think Dark Souls is probably my favorite console game this generation (and possibly of all time, really). My main concern with II is that they don't dumb it down and from the video they released today it doesn't seem like that should be an issue.

I just downloaded Demon's Soul from PS+ (Holy Tebow PS+ is the greatest thing ever). Played it for 5 minutes, died in 5 minutes, needless to say I was pissed.
Death is a part of it, you just can't let it frustrate you. Stick with it!

Haven't played part 1. Demon's Souls was good. I'm more excited for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen though.
You should really try Dark Souls sometime. I skipped DD but I always thought it looked interesting so DA is probably a launch day pickup for me. I'm looking forward to it!

squicken

mortx1qmr.jpg

welks9oax.jpg

Mort staring longingly into Peyton's eyes is far more disturbing

Colasante

Wes' post-breakup gut is both adorable and depressing. He's going to be so happy once his two years behind enemy lines is up and he can return home.

Draxal

Was this posted? Exhaustive Trufant vs. Rhodes study from a NYG POV.

Don't think it was, since Giants fans mainly use BBI as their hub.

From a Giants fan pov, Rhodes would be the worst fit possible for our system. I know you have to go with best player available etc at position, but his skillset would just not be used in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom