• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Pats fans are the worst

I can list ten worst fandoms.

Philadelphia Eagles fans
Philadelphia Phillies fans
Philadelphia Flyers fans
(I'd put Sixers but no one gives a shit about them in Philly, at least when I was there)
New York Yankees fans
Boston Red Sox fans
Any of those California teams that have fans stab each other in the parking lot

I think that's enough!

WedgeX

Banned

Philadelphia Eagles fans
Philadelphia Flyers fans
(I'd put Sixers but no one gives a shit about them in Philly, at least when I was there)
New York Yankees fans
Boston Red Sox fans

I think that's enough!

You only listed like six. While nebulously indicting the whole of California.

BigAT

enrique-iglesias-1-440.jpg

Browns update:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Chip Kelly keeps remaking roster: Eagles traded RB Dion Lewis to Browns for LB Emmanuel Acho.

JABEE

Philadelphia Eagles fans
Philadelphia Flyers fans
New York Yankees fans
Boston Red Sox fans

I think that's enough!
No to the Philly teams.
Yankees fans aren't worse.
They might as well be the same thing unless you're one of those foreign/Floridian fans.
I can't weigh in on this one.

Ravens contract for McClain?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/11/ravens-take-minimal-risk-with-mcclain/

McClain’s one-year, $700,000 base deal has no guaranteed money. And so if the Ravens decide McClain still doesn’t get it (or simply doesn’t have it), they can move on without paying him anything more than the offseason/preseason per diem.

Per a source with knowledge of the deal, McClain can make another $400,000 in “very reachable” playing time incentives.

Other teams were interested in paying McClain more than the Ravens offered, but McClain opted to seize on what he perceives to be a great opportunity with G.M. Ozzie Newsome and coach John Harbaugh.
Helluva deal.

squicken

Kurt Warner on Spygate

I will say that I don't know how you can't wonder, how you can't wonder if something did happen, if there was an advantage," he said. "I simply say that because to know that there was evidence out there, that there were tapes out there, but no one ever got to see the tapes -- the commissioner or whoever decided they were going to destroy them from what I understand -- and so it continually leaves the question.

Also, top drafts of the past decade by any team. #1 is 2005 Cowboys. SD got such great hauls out of the Eli trade. What a waste that they never got further

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/44415916

Milchjon

Look at how happy he is in that picture! It's a Darth Vader like redemption story.

Strippers and prostitutes smile too.

The gut is more telling. He's crying inside.

Edit: Oh, so the invoice is one of Peyton's pranks? chuck, I don't know who to trust here anymore.

Also, top drafts of the past decade by any team. #1 is 2005 Cowboys. SD got such great hauls out of the Eli trade. What a waste that they never got further

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/44415916

A great draft doesn't have to lead to a Super Bowl in a few years, but that sure helps. At the very least, a great draft turns a team into a perennial contender, starts the clock on a success cycle, pushes a good team over the edge of greatness or turns a franchise's fortunes around.

No '07 Giants draft? List fail.

I thought our two organizations now hate each other?

I was ready to spit some hot venom at yankeehater all season. Now my venom will be lukewarm, possibly mild at best. :(

Damn I was looking forward to that. I am actually sad to see Lewis go, he has really talent but the Eagles have to many RBs.

Kurt Warner is a true Amerian hero for coming out in favor of what is right.

kurt.jpg

effzee

I thought our two organizations now hate each other?

I was ready to spit some hot venom at yankeehater all season. Now my venom will be lukewarm, possibly mild at best. :(

You guys are getting a pretty good RB. Compliments Trent Truck pretty well. He is like McCoy lite, in fact was his back up at Pitt and successor. Very shifty, quick, and agile but never saw the field due to Reid.

What's the word on Acho?

You should really try Dark Souls sometime. I skipped DD but I always thought it looked interesting so DA is probably a launch day pickup for me. I'm looking forward to it!

I'll pick up Dark Souls, you pick up Dark Arisen! Deal! Haha. Dragon's Dogma is so good!

Even if he falls flat on his face, it's such a low contract it doesn't matter. Still, I tend to think Browns fans would have bitched if we signed this guy at all.

squicken

Looks like Eddie Lacy showed up out of shape to his pro day. Thank God. Hope Fisher sees it and catches up with rest of league about 1st round RBs

edit: every time on Brenda's boobs

jmdajr

Dekaney football coach hit by runaway cart sues Cowboys Stadium

Dekaney football coach Willie Amendola is suing Cowboys Stadium, according the Dallas Morning News and the Courthouse News Service.

Amendola made headlines in December 2011 after he led the Wildcats to the 5A D-II state championship. While doing postgame interviews on the field at Cowboys Stadium, Amendola was struck by a runaway golf cart.

According to the suit, the video that went viral caused Amendola and his family “great personal embarrassment.”

Amendola and his wife Valerie are seeking monetary relief for more than $1,000,000.00.

runaway-golf-cart_zpsf6250d51.gif

memories

Lacy with a 4.6 40. Goodbye first round.

Pathetic. If that moron wants money, he should sign photos of himself getting blown up by that cart and sell them on ebay.

Others were blasted too. At least he got to go for a bit of a ride! He should be the only one not suing.

cdyhybrid

Haha, so according to EDGE, GAF is the reason the MS always on dude was fired?
Funny article.

:jnc to that and to that guy.

Being a dick on the internet when you aren't anonymous can indeed come back to bite you.

Fucking stupid how much the game industry cares about what the media thinks though. They bend over backwards to please them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom