• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the gaming side got someone snes'd from MS? Fuck that place.

It's why we need to all stay in this fort!

vXdKLhg.jpg

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 35m

Pats WR Julian Edelman's one-year deal is worth only $765,000, with no guaranteed money, per league source.

Another crazy low money deal.

Hixon deal with the Panthers:

Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider 3m

Domenik Hixon Panthers deal: $1.2 million, $725,000 salary, $250,00 bonus, $200,000 roster bonus paid per game active, $25,000 workout bonus

When did I become the mascot for NFL-GAF?

I'd figure out of everyone the gator would be the mascot.

Before I had an account here, I pretty much thought it was you, buddy. ;D

Someone with photoshop feel free to modify it, I just did that in paint in like 15 seconds :jnc

Mayock is not terribly high on the top DE's in the draft class:

http://www.thesidelineview.com/columns/draft/mayock-disappointed-defensive-end-class

“I was excited to see Bjoern Werner, Damontre Moore and Barkevious Mingo because all I heard about was that they were top five or ten picks,” Mayock said when asked his thoughts on some of the early hype surrounding the DE position.

Unfortunately for Mayock (and all of us), the tape belied his early expectations as he came away “kind of disappointed in that group of kids who were hyped so highly.”

We talked about Moore getting shut down against Oklahoma’s Lane Johnson in the Cotton Bowl and Mayock noted, “From my perspective, and it goes to your point. Whenever he played a quality tackle he got shut down.”

Mayock saw some of the same issues with LSU’s Mingo noting that he got shut down by quality tackles as well, but did concede that Mingo has a “great physical skill-set as an edge rusher.”

When you watch Werner, you see a try-hard, solid player, but there isn’t anything that really wows you. Mayock saw some things he liked calling Werner a “strong, tough kid with some technique,” but admitted that he didn’t “see any kind of twitchy edge speed” and that Werner is likely just a “solid base end.”

squicken

So the draft has

-no first round QBs
-no first round RBs
-no first round DEs
-Tavon Austin and a bunch of 2nd rounders at WR

Seattle was so smart trading for Harvin. That pick they gave up is like 50 in a regular draft

Draxal

So the draft has

-no first round QBs
-no first round RBs
-no first round DEs

Seattle was so smart trading for Harvin. That pick they gave up is like 50 in a regular draft

It's the best interior offensive line draft ever! (Actually, I really don't know if it is or not, but I do like the second tier of interior linemen alot too).

So the draft has

-no first round QBs
-no first round RBs
-no first round DEs

Figures the once in a blue moon that the Eagles are actually bad enough to get a high pick and the 1st round sucks. Hopefully they get some good players in later rounds starting with EJ in the 2nd.

SonnyBoy

So the draft has

-no first round QBs
-no first round RBs
-no first round DEs

It makes not having a 1st rounder easier to swallow.

Draxal

Figures the once in a blue moon that the Eagles are actually bad enough to get a high pick and the 1st round sucks. Hopefully they get some good players in later rounds starting with EJ in the 2nd.

Iggies are fine if they get Milliner, it's not like having the fifth pick in a four player draft.

squicken

It's fine in the top 10 or so, but it's just really weird where there aren't a lot of players that help a team score touchdowns

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Emmanuel Sanders ✔ @E_Sanders88

Survival is a game of chance! Revenge is a calculated plan of action.
1:54 AM - 03 Apr 13

Sounds like he's all in with project sabotage the Cheatriots!

Why did I not put that together. That's Danny Amendola's dad haha

edit lacy --> @BuckyBrooks: He literally shut it down during the positional workout. He was huffing and puffing and unable to finish drills.

On Tuesday, Amendola and his wife Valeria sued Cowboys Stadium, L.P. in Dallas County court. According to the seven-page complaint, the Amendolas “seek monetary relief aggregating over $1,000,000.00."

Wes Welker's dad would never sue the Cowboys for one million. Although he is playing basketball with Eli now, so he definitely changed :(

JABEE

Damn I was looking forward to that. I am actually sad to see Lewis go, he has really talent but the Eagles have to many RBs.

Kurt Warner is a true Amerian hero for coming out in favor of what is right.

kurt.jpg

He truly is. I never like Warner, because he beat the Eagles in two NFC Championship Games, but he is speaking the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom