• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

Watching a video on HGH testing on NFL.com, my first thought was: I wonder if you can make a business selling NFL stars' pee to weirdo fans.

After more than 10 years on the internet, I'm sure you could actually make money that way.

Milchjon

Last I checked the Pats have won as many Super Bowls as those loser ass Seahawks!

Since you obviously skipped the kindergarten class on counting, let me make it real easy for you:

Patriots

SsVGTaI.jpg

Seahawks

b8kCyuE.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm going to be watching and hoping that Richard Sherman has a horrible year next season. He's going to get trolled endlessly if he has a bad season.

And it has nothing to do with jealousy or whatever Sherman says to paint himself as a victim, it's just great when big mouths get their comeuppance. Kind of like how I hope Jermichael Finley breaks an ankle or something.

mr2xxx

Banned
Watching a video on HGH testing on NFL.com, my first thought was: I wonder if you can make a business selling NFL stars' pee to weirdo fans.

After more than 10 years on the internet, I'm sure you could actually make money that way.

You make a post like this and complain about weirdo fans? Look at what the offseason has done to NFL Gaf. In other news my Fire Emblem order was canceled :( fuck this off season.

Milchjon

You make a post like this and complain about weirdo fans? Look at what the offseason has done to NFL Gaf. In other news my Fire Emblem order was canceled :( fuck this off season.

:jnc, I'm sorry.

Also, I didn't "complain" about weirdo fans, I just acknowledged their existence.

Godslay

Banned

cdyhybrid

This team needs Tebow more now than ever. Instead they went with Quinn, who is a noble person indeed (obviously from his time spent with Tebow), even with that said, I fear for their season. Sherman is going to bring the whole team down, Tebow would have been the perfect teacher for Sherman.

You could say that about everyone in the league though!

cdyhybrid

HEY! he graduated from stanford!

It's true, being associated with Stanford doesn't mean you're a good person - look at worst Harbs!

Sherm is a man of the people though, and does great work in the community to inspire and aid students in his hometown of Compton!

Worst Harbs is too busy screaming at the barista at Starbucks for putting one too many sugar cubes in his coffee and doing some sort of contortion act to help in the community!

squicken

Von Miller was just on Path to the Draft showing off the classy refinement that one gets from attending TAMU. Even gave a recruiting pitch. Had his Run DMC look going strong. Endorsed Damontre Moore and Luke Jockel as the top guys in the draft

It's true, being associated from Stanford doesn't mean you're a good person - look at worst Harbs!

Sherm is a man of the people though, and does great work in the community to inspire and aid students in his hometown of Compton!

Worst Harbs is too busy screaming at the barista at Starbucks for putting one too many sugar cubes in his coffee and doing some sort of contortion act to help in the community!

harbs would never complain about TOO much sugar so i already know you're lying. but i'm sure you'll respond to this by saying you never said that. you've learned well from Dick!

jakncoke

Banned
Man weeds season 8 ending reminds me of Regenesis ending. Why time jump in the future, dumb shit ending to shows. My hate watching through the last seasons peaking

Milchjon

Man weeds season 8 ending reminds me of Regenesis ending. Why time jump in the future, dumb shit ending to shows. My hate watching through the last seasons peaking

I remember thinking "man, this show jumped the shark" somewhere in season 3. Did they really make five more?

The first and I think second season were great, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom