• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
weeds was alright (only watched a few seasons), but i would definitely like to bang mary louise parker. she's not banging hot or anything but something about her really gets my weiner goin'

5425700688_9028ffe906.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
I looked up her wiki recently, was shocked she was 40 at the start and obviously nearly 50 in season 8, aged pretty well. Would of guess her in her early 30s

I looked up her wiki recently, was shocked she was 40 at the start and obviously nearly 50 in season 8, aged pretty well. Would of guess her in her early 30s

she's definitely been around the block. i bet she'd be down for a rusty trombone

Sherm did teach me! The wisdom he gave me would allow me to be an All-Pro NFL player, but alas I am 5'9" and 155lbs soaking wet. Maybe I could back up Russell.

you're a little too tall, you might intimidate wussle!

lol do tell.

Went to a dealership and made perfectly clear to the guy that snuck up on me that I only intended to test drive some models and think on them over the weekend. In reply, I received several inquiries to drive out with a preowned ford focus. In my head I'm like NO MOTHERFUCKER I SAID LATER, but in reality it takes forever to say no, and then they're like HELP ME OUT BRO GOTTA EAT, then I feel bad. My problem is I'm not curt enough.

You've never punched someone in the face? Get on it!

Oh man, I've gotten close at some concerts. Some bitch gouged me in the side with her studded belt when the Foo Fighters played at the 105th anniversary for Harley Davidson, and in retaliation I threw an elbow into her ribs while head banging.

cdyhybrid

Went to a dealership and made perfectly clear to the guy that snuck up on me that I only intended to test drive some models and think on them over the weekend. In reply, I received several inquiries to drive out with a preowned ford focus. In my head I'm like NO MOTHERFUCKER I SAID LATER, but in reality it takes forever to say no, and then they're like HELP ME OUT BRO GOTTA EAT, then I feel bad. My problem is I'm not curt enough.

Need to take some lessons from your QB and not care about people less fortunate than you!

jakncoke

Banned

Oh man, I've gotten close at some concerts. Some bitch gouged me in the side with her studded belt when the Foo Fighters played at the 105th anniversary for Harley Davidson, and in retaliation I threw an elbow into her ribs while head banging.

method=get&s=anderson-silva-vitor-belfort-gif-02-07-11-8-28-46-354.gif

Man, I got so sucked into Guacamelee! I completely drained the battery on my Vita without even noticing. It's a seriously fun game. Great platforming and combat.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I really wanted to see the Nassib and Manuel episodes. Usually you just get bits and pieces on youtube. Sometimes full episodes of the bigger names.

squicken

I really wanted to see the Nassib and Manuel episodes. Usually you just get bits and pieces on youtube. Sometimes full episodes of the bigger names.

I saw the ice lacrosse running long and buffered. Really impressed with the whiteboard segment with Manuel. Most in depth yet. Of all these guys, Geno is the guy I'd least want. Haven't seen Nassib on the schedule. Bray is still to come

Manuel 2 time academic all ACC. Can tell. Throwing motion and ball security seem to be his issues. Can be inaccurate

Edit. Lame dvr schedule. Buffered and here is Nassib. Manuel one was best so far. Far and away most film and whiteboard stuff. Makes me wonder why they didn't do as much with Wilson and Smith

Damn you guys will want to find this Nassib one. They go through all 4 options off of Syracuse's zone read. Give, keep, bubble, and pop pass to TE. Gruden thinks it is best implementation of zone read he has seen

mr2xxx

Banned
There's an alien amount of forehead going on there. Best to focus on those tiddays instead.

Your crazy, maybe a lil more than average but nothing that would stop me from unleashing millions upon millions of my finest soldiers upon her.

If anyone's chick looks like this at 50 then they hit the lottery.

Freeman looks like he's gonna start talking in tongues. Can you blame him though, being in black Jesus's presence and all.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Your crazy, maybe a lol more than average but nothing that would stop me from unleashing millions upon millions of my finest soldiers upon her.

If anyone's chick looks this at 50 then they hit the lottery.

Freeman looks like he's gonna start talking in tongues. Can you blame him though, being in black Jesus's presence and all.

Still can't believe she is 50. She is nice.

bionic77

It must kill you to know the Steelers couldve had 2 more if only they had beaten the Patriots in Pittsburgh.
Pats never should have gotten to Pittsburgh. In 2001 they should have been arrested for their involvement in 9/11 (which airport did they fly from) and they lost to Oakland but the NFL made up a rule to fuck over the Raiders.
Not like we were going to beat the Rams that year anyways. Cowher was too nice to cheat.

2004 was the one that was really stolen from us.

Pats never should have gotten to Pittsburgh. In 2001 they should have been arrested for their involvement in 9/11 (which airport did they fly from) and they lost to Oakland but the NFL made up a rule to fuck over the Raiders.
Not like we were going to beat the Rams that year anyways. Cowher was too nice to cheat.

2004 was the one that was really stolen from us.

Steelers were not beating that Eagles team in 2004 twice. If it hadnt been for the disgusting cheating the Eagles would have won the SB.

The way we bitch slapped you in the regular season it didn't seem like such a tall task.

I wish I could find the numbers but back when the Eagles were really good Reid's record when facing a team they had already lost to in the same season was insane. The announcers would always talk about how hard it was to beat him twice in the same season. It really sucks that the world was robbed of the battle of PA that year, it would have been a great game.

ChanHuk

Banned
Raiders working out Vince Young and Troy Smith. Dream team confirmed.

If you guys have Amazon Prime, you should be watching The Shield. I'm starting up Justified after I finish The Wire. If you're into cop shows, you should be watching Southland.

Edit: Jacoby Ford arrested for DUI, DA declines to file charges. Is his mugshot as awesome as Desmond Bryant?

effzee

So Dee Millner is talking a big game lately...

Eagles cancelled his pre draft visit which was supposed to take place this week.

So he is out of the picture for us. Not to mad about it. Of course our secondary needs help and I would have liked him on the team. He would have started instantly but I like our pick ups in FA, the style of CBs we picked up, and the draft is deep enough for CBs and Safeties to not have to select one in the 1st round.

bionic77

I wish I could find the numbers but back when the Eagles were really good Reid's record when facing a team they had already lost to in the same season was insane. The announcers would always talk about how hard it was to beat him twice in the same season. It really sucks that the world was robbed of the battle of PA that year, it would have been a great game.
I would have also liked to have seen that game.

But from what I recall we bitchslapped the Eagles like 28-0 and the game was not even as close as the score. We shut down TO and made McNabb and co look bad.

Though to be fair, Ben slowed down a lot at the end of the season as he started to hit the rookie wall.

Damn that was such a great team. Too bad Ben wasn't a 2nd year player that year...

...and the wife smacked my 2013 Mazda right into a fucking telephone pole this morning (this is after totaling her car a few months ago). Yay fun this Friday morning.

Eagles cancelled his pre draft visit which was supposed to take place this week.

So he is out of the picture for us. Not to mad about it. Of course our secondary needs help and I would have liked him on the team. He would have started instantly but I like our pick ups in FA, the style of CBs we picked up, and the draft is deep enough for CBs and Safeties to not have to select one in the 1st round.

I am really happy they are moving on from him. He looks like a solid CB but he just doesnt excite me like guys like Deion or Woodson did when they came out. I want Jordan, a tackle, or trade down. I would love to see them trade down and get Chance but I doubt he will last to long. Not sure what pick OG value starts at, but that is the pick where Chance will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom