• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Are we sure they aren't?

tumblr_mg9or8XwXr1rgmgpoo1_400.gif
It can't make them play any worse.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Like with all things, the Patriots were not always evil.

And they will not always be evil. The black stain that Bill and Tammy have put on the hearts of Pats fan may forever be there, but once the motherfucker and eunuch are gone the franchise will have the opportunity to be good again.

Well, they can never change the fact that they'll always be awful BAWSTIN sports fans.

Why are agents salty about Jay-z recruiting Cruz for?
There was some view that it was tampering and against the CBA. NFLPA already looked into it and dismissed it from what I read but it seems shady. Their reasons were because Cruz and Jay-Z were "good friends".

You know what the really scary part is?

Of those who aren't banned, 95%+ are still active today (I've checked).

This place will never let us go. Someone make Evilore take those millions so we can be free at last!

I'll be an old man like bionic posting on this site unless I get banned or something.

cdyhybrid

Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson 7m
CB Antoine Winfield just told me he's agreed in principal to a 1-year deal with the Seattle #Seahawks.

YESYESYES

cdyhybrid

Earl Thomas ‏@Earl_Thomas 3m
Don't care what people say we have something to prove and it will show on Sundays ..lord willing...#nfl

Earl reads GAF confirmed!

Also Dolphins are SB locks, Tannehill is the best QB to enter the league in the last 30 years.

Kiryu

Antoine Winfield signings with Seahawks spells MADDEN CURSE

for Adrian Peterson to be one man team of Minnesota Vikings!

squicken

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Big Ben has been lobbying hard to retain Sanders, calling coach Mike Tomlin and others on the staff urging them to match the $2.5M offer

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Big Ben has been lobbying hard to retain Sanders, calling coach Mike Tomlin and others on the staff urging them to match the $2.5M offer
Let me know when he calls Colbert and offers to take a 2.5M pay cut.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You're talking like we didn't have a team before and are betting the farm here. That's the key difference.

Seahawks came into this year with a massive amount of cap room as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom