• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get him down to the Bay and get him on the Willis/Bowman roids program!

Until then we'll have to settle for him being the starting MLB on the #1 defense in the league as a rookie :(

yeah he was a major part of shutting down the falcons in the playoffs and getting you guys to the superbowl

cdyhybrid

Their roids and your Adderall! The ultimate NFC West player!

It will be a victory for science!

yeah he was a major part of shutting down the falcons in the playoffs and getting you guys to the superbowl

iWLFZB0OwNwsT.gif

At least Bobby can outrun Flacco!

Milchjon

MOTHERFUCKER!

I just got a Sam Adams for nostalgia's sake, and was happily drinking along when I took a look at the label.

"Brewed and bottled in the UK by Shepherd Neame LTD."

I feel cheated now. If you can't trust someone who calls themselves Boston Beer Company anymore, who CAN you trust???

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I told you, I'm reappropriating :Blarry for good. Example of proper usage:

Ravens 34 Niners 31

:blarry

Sorry buddy, :blarry belongs to the community. Just like how fox can't take away :bfp, kas can't take away :kas, and snes can't take away :snes (he also can't do anything 'cause he's banned!)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dutch, if you're shipping out beer, I'll give you 100 American dollars for a case of Heineken. The real stuff, not the pasteurized bullshit we get in the states.

Sorry buddy, :blarry belongs to the community. Just like how fox can't take away :bfp, kas can't take away :kas, and snes can't take away :snes (he also can't do anything 'cause he's banned!)
Also when somebody leaves during a game because there Teams getting beat and we're giving them shit is a ":jakncoke" not to be confused with :jnc

Dutch, if you're shipping out beer, I'll give you 100 American dollars for a case of Heineken. The real stuff, not the pasteurized bullshit we get in the states.

DEAL!

On a more serious note,first off there is a difference between Heiniken here and in the US? Secondly, Heineken isn't even the best Dutch beer and last but not least, is it even possible to ship a crate of beer to the US?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
DEAL!

On a more serious note,first off there is a difference between Heiniken here and in the US? Secondly, Heineken isn't even the best Dutch beer and last but not least, is it even possible to ship a crate of beer to the US?

It's cooked before they send it to the states. So it tastes like cooked beer. It's why big brewery beer, without fail, sucks. Cooking beer = bad.

And I don't know if you can send it or not. That's why I'm paying you the big bucks. For research.
Probably illegal.

Milchjon

DEAL!

Like my disappointment above shows, there's a lot of licensing going on. Beck's un the US has the same problem AFAIK.

That vudu 10 free movie deal is such a joke and scam smh, anyway I'm about to rent a movie on Prime thinking about the Dark Knight Rises or the Hobbit? Any suggestions? I literally haven't seen any recent movies in probably the last year or so. Just watched Hunger games earlier though
Maybe we should make it :jakassncoke :jank
Lmao

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You watched the Hunger Games before Batman or the Hobbit. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Like my disappointment above shows, there's a lot of licensing going on. Beck's un the US has the same problem AFAIK.

I thought Becks was brewed with the German purity law or some such and that acted as part of the pasteurization process. I don't know for sure.

It's cooked before they send it to the states. So it tastes like cooked beer. It's why big brewery beer, without fail, sucks. Cooking beer = bad.

And I don't know if you can send it or not. That's why I'm paying you the big bucks. For research.
Probably illegal.

Reading stuff on the internet, it seems to be possible, but shipping a crate is like 70 euros alone, and then you have taxes in the US and customs that will mess you up.

Trust me a case of Heineken is not worth all that.

In this day and age, I don't get why it has to be this hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom