• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

That vudu 10 free movie deal is such a joke and scam smh, anyway I'm about to rent a movie on Prime thinking about the Dark Knight Rises or the Hobbit? Any suggestions? I literally haven't seen any recent movies in probably the last year or so. Just watched Hunger games earlier though

Lmao

Hunger Games movie sucked. Book weren't amazing but fun.

I really liked both the Hobbit and TDKR, then again I am sort of a Batman freak so can't say I was unbiased.

Hobbit the movie I enjoyed better than the book even-though they put shit ton of stuff in to stretch it. I never cared much for the book so the movie was a much more fun adventure.

Hunger Games movie sucked. Book weren't amazing but fun.

I really liked both the Hobbit and TDKR, then again I am sort of a Batman freak so can't say I was unbiased.

Hobbit the movie I enjoyed better than the book even-though they put shit ton of stuff in to stretch it. I never cared much for the book so the movie was a much more fun adventure.
Welp I'm watching Dark Knight now, had to stop for a second though.
And I really enjoyed Hunger Games, I'd like to check out the books or find out more about the universe .

squicken

Colt McCoy is douche

“That’s going to be really special,” McCoy said in a telephone interview. “When I walked in the building in San Francisco, it was the same feel [as at UT]. It’s a great organization, and their only focus is: We want to win, and we want to win now. That’s obviously different than some of the things that I’ve been part of the last few years. I was really happy about that.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/0...tml#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

Didn't read the whole article, but I'm sure alot of what he said is true. I dont agree with alot the happened the last couple years. But what he says about the Browns isn't really relevant now, none of the old regime is still here and it's a new era of Browns football.

Also another great intelligent post gata, I can't wait for the Browns to beat you guys again. Both your teams that is, Pats and the Jags.

Just go ahead and make it a community mega-thread, we're gonna use it a lot.

1277378257_supporter-rage.gif

i don't really mind what colt said and you would probably say the same thing if you just spent a few years in the mess that WAS the cleveland browns. i say was because they cleaned house and i feel like they are headed in the right direction now.

the recent browns kind of reminded me of the 49ers in the mid-2000's: shitty owner, incompetent GM and its just a trickle down effect. browns have a good owner now and i like the front office moves they'ved made

ChanHuk

Banned
I don't blame Colt. I would say the same thing if I were in Ohio and then moved to California. Ohio full of scum compared to all win California.

MechDX

Man I cleaned out some of my cubbie holes for a garage sale next weekend and found some shit I forgot I had:

Final Fantasy I for NES
Promotional bundle for Space Channel 5 DC: calendar from 2001 :)jnc), stickers and CD
A sheet of Sonic Adventure stickers from EGM
NeoGeo Pocket Color with SNK vs Capcom, Sonic and Metal Slug. Plugged it in and charged the Nyko wormlight and powerpack and fired right up!
Complete longbox PSX Street Fighter Alpha
Complete copy of ZOE 2 PS2

Lots more to.

Man I cleaned out some of my cubbie holes for a garage sale next weekend and found some shit I forgot I had:

Final Fantasy I for NES
Promotional bundle for Space Channel 5 DC: calendar from 2001 :)jnc), stickers and CD
A sheet of Sonic Adventure stickers from EGM
NeoGeo Pocket Color with SNK vs Capcom, Sonic and Metal Slug. Plugged it in and charged the Nyko wormlight and powerpack and fired right up!
Complete longbox PSX Street Fighter Alpha
Complete copy of ZOE 2 PS2

Lots more to.

did you find an N-gage

squicken

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/draftcaps14-fk9hbh7-202876311.html

Bob McGinn has Travis Fredrick and Monte Ball as potential first round guys. Dunno 'bout that

double deckers are legit. never tried the "new" (not sure how new) double decker with nacho cheese in it. seems like that is asking for trouble

Haven't see that. Don't eat much TB, but when I do it's the DDT. That seems like too much cheese to me. Like is it cheese inside the hard taco, or replacing the bean dip?

Chuckd,

We nearly shocked the college basketball universe but sadly I led you astray.

However, this time I am 100% certain we will shock the world. Join my war wagon, brother!!!! IT IS TIME!

Gobias

Banned
Why is there a poster named Jim Harbaugh who has never posted in this thread?

While thats not a professional thing to say, is it far from the truth?

Certainly not far from the truth, but it's stupid for him to say because he was one of the things holding the Browns back from moving forward.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chuckd,

We nearly shocked the college basketball universe but sadly I led you astray.

However, this time I am 100% certain we will shock the world. Join my war wagon, brother!!!! IT IS TIME!

I'm not sure I can root for wildlife. Too afraid that eznark will shoot them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom