• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

This is just going to get bigger and bigger right?

Needs to have Fatman and Fatford in there too with all of our other memes.

Need to extend the fort first.

I think this is literally the worst work ever to come out of an image editing tool, and I'm totally sorry.

LPUDf4x.jpg

After spending his first few NFL offseasons down south, Matthew Stafford has been a regular at the Lions' facility this spring.
"There is not a guy that's done more for this franchise in this offseason than Matthew Stafford," said club president Tom Lewand. "The guy's been in the building every day. He's been living here the entire offseason." Also helping to "recruit" free agents like Reggie Bush, Stafford is improving his case for a hefty long-term extension. The Detroit Free Press calls it "just a matter of time" before the sides strike a deal worth over $100 million.
:Kas

Patriots7

We're going to waste 2 draft picks on WR's now, and they're both going to succumb to the New England draft curse at the position :(

Fuck the Steelers

Colasante

We're going to waste 2 draft picks on WR's now, and they're both going to succumb to the New England draft curse at the position :(

Fuck the Steelers

It'll be fine, they weren't great at drafting tight ends before picking Gronkowski and Hernandez, and were only so-so at drafting running backs before picking Ridley and Vereen.

And remember McDaniels drafted Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker, so forget about Bill, in McDaniels we trust.

Fuck the Steelers

Why fuck the Steelers? Patriots organization could have come stronger and left Pit no option but part with Sanders. I wanted Sanders to leave; make Pit weaker. Fucking Pats cheaped out.

jakncoke

Banned
If patriots really wanted him all they had to offer was like 3-5 million more. That would of made Steelers would of had to clear 10 million or so to sign him and the draft picks

Colasante

If patriots really wanted him all they had to offer was like 3-5 million more. That would of made Steelers would of had to clear 10 million or so to sign him and the draft picks

I don't know if you're joking or not, but the Steelers gave Sanders a $1.3 million tender, and the Patriots offered him $2.5 million. One of these teams was acting cheaply, but it wasn't the Patriots.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't know if you're joking or not, but the Steelers gave Sanders a $1.3 million tender, and the Patriots offered him $2.5 million. One of these teams was acting cheaply, but it wasn't the Patriots.

I dont think you understand how low cap we had and have. We literally moved like 15-20 million cap from our big paid players to future years because we were so fucked. We had no choice but offer him low, and lets not act like he's extremely special here lol. He is a decent player yes but isnt anything crazy good. But patriots could have easily added 3-5 million making us not be able to match. This 2.5 makes us basically even with the cap, hell we might have to make a move to get to the 2.5. Then we'll have to make more moves to sign our draft class, reading Polamalu will get up for restructure

Guacamelee is amazing. I ran out a full battery charge on my Vita in one sitting with it. Nothing more to add...
I did the exact same thing! It really is a ton of fun. The boss battles, combat, and platforming are all top notch. It's got a nice soundtrack too, and of course the visuals are a treat.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hey look at that.

NFL Network has the Cleveland Browns road tested from earlier in the season. I can finally watch the episodes! Looks like I can use my PVR for the first time!

Hey look at that.

NFL Network has the Cleveland Browns road tested from earlier in the season. I can finally watch the episodes! Looks like I can use my PVR for the first time!

It's a really well made show. Sadly, Phil Dawson is like the most shown player on it :jnc They show Colt, Ben Watson and Massaquoi too, so basically everyone no longer on the team.

Also lol at that Brady gif.

WedgeX

Banned
Hey look at that.

Does this mean what I think it means

And if the Red Wings played on national tv every Sunday, not having the NFL for a bit would be so much easier.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm Manny's biggest fan on this board, but, as I stated before, if the Steelers don't sign him long term, the pick was the better option.

Does this mean what I think it means

And if the Red Wings played on national tv every Sunday, not having the NFL for a bit would be so much easier.

Sorry. National tv time is reserved for the Pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom