• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
I was going to start a property rights discussion but with the draft coming up and The Show league starting soon I decided against it. Hopefully the race angle proves as interesting.

I was going to start a property rights discussion but with the draft coming up and The Show league starting soon I decided against it. Hopefully the race angle proves as interesting.
I want someone to respond with Rush Limbaugh's years old commentary on McNabb. Just to make it super fun! ;)

Dragon

Banned
Always goes back to the same thing with me: people whining about Michael Vick don't know shit about sports if they think he's the worst. Why not have a OJ Simpson thread? Or even better a thread about Ray Lewis, since he just won a Super Bowl and was involved in a murder? Oh but will someone please think of the poor defenseless animals! Ugh.

eznark

Banned
Well the "Will Ray Lewis ever be forgiven" thread would make no sense since no one seems to give a shit that he stabbed two people in the chest repeatedly until they died.

Dragon

Banned
Well the "Will Ray Lewis ever be forgiven" thread would make no sense since no one seems to give a shit that he stabbed two people in the chest repeatedly until they died.

Exactly my point. People are fucked and just want someone to point to as "what's wrong with the world."

MechDX

oQhdA.gif

:(

ChanHuk

Banned
You guys care about me. Cute. I coughed up blood because I and a slightly bloody nose. Probably dripped into my trach so I coughed it up with th rest of my flem.

bionic77

I remember making that argument years ago.

The responses if I recall were:

1. I am an asshole
2. Dogs are NOT property :)lol)
3. If they are property they should not be :)lol)
4. I am a really big asshole
5. People who hurt animals are a danger to everyone because something something

This being GAF if you made the same argument you would get the exact same responses.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Man when I think about it...been a rough few years for the "iconic" football songs.

The Monday Night song is gone thanks to the dude being a racist, Faith Hill is gone, and we have Ceelo trolling the shit out of everyone with his song.

I must be one of the lone people in the world that isn't bothered at all by spiders. Hell, I find some of the bigger ones with the varying patterns sort of...beautiful.

Them 1000 leg centipede things freak me the fuck out far far more. They make my skin crawl.

Milchjon

I must be one of the lone people in the world that isn't bothered at all by spiders. Hell, I find some of the bigger ones with the varying patterns sort of...beautiful.

Them 1000 leg centipede things freak me the fuck out far far more. They make my skin crawl.

I got over it when I got older. It's a surprisingly valuable skill to have.

Although our local spiders are tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom