• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

Could easily end up with over 100 receptions if he stays healthy. Nice gesture.

Yeah, not sure why it rubs me the wrong way a bit. I think it's the fact that it's conditional (why not just donate a chunk without them) and the timeframe (Why donate 6+ months down the road).

Oh well, nice gesture anyway.

SonnyBoy

Yeah, not sure why it rubs me the wrong way a bit. I think it's the fact that it's conditional (why not just donate a chunk without them) and the timeframe (Why donate 6+ months down the road).

Why does it matter how and when he's going to donate? The fact is, he's donating. If anyone isn't willing to donate and/or match his contribution, I don't feel that they have room to critique him.

oZw2DOS.jpg

Bandwagoners.

It's a nice gesture

Colasante

So WTF are the Pats planning on doing with their WR situation?

In a perfect way they draft DeAndre Hopkins in the 1st and Aaron Dobson in the 3rd. In the real world they'll probably draft a Cape Verdean fisherman in the 4th and convert an UDFA defensive tackle to WR, and voila, our problems are solved. Who knows with Belichick.

WTF is going on at ESPN?

They just said the defending Superbowl Champs are the 49ers and the team that lost to them in the Superbowl are the Ravens.

EDIT: They're STILL saying it.

effzee

My favorite part about salad are the commercials where only girls are eating them and having the time of their lives. Like literally LOL-ing while eating salad.

Schedule out later today? And MoS trailer? OH MY!

eznark

Banned

Guilting Brady into throwing the ball to him.

The spreading it out over time is to continue to raise awareness over an extended period. Like MLB who donates $x to prostate cancer research over the month of August (I think) for every home run. Raises awareness.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Grossi is being salty on twitter again. He is all in on Dion Jordan and won't hear anything else.

He's getting mad at anyone who wants Milliner.

squicken

Grossi is being salty on twitter again. He is all in on Dion Jordan and won't hear anything else.

He's getting mad at anyone who wants Milliner.

Doubt Jordan falls that far. I understand his hesitation on Miliner. Bama players get used up in college b/c Saban practices very hard. It's why so many of their guys need surgery in the offseason. They also have reputation of getting maxed out in college and don't improve as much as other players who didn't receive same level of coaching.

KaYotiX

Banned
Well Packers Gaf, we got another new fan today! My son Drake Timothy Borski!

My wife will try and turn him to the dark side (cowboys) but I have enough green and gold for him to make him see the light. LOL

TheFatOne

Welcome back. Seems like you might need to draft another TE, though. All those guys behind Hernandez and Gronk are JAGs

Ballard should be solid for the Pats if he is healthy.
In a perfect way they draft DeAndre Hopkins in the 1st and Aaron Dobson in the 3rd. In the real world they'll probably draft a Cape Verdean fisherman in the 4th and convert an UDFA defensive tackle to WR, and voila, our problems are solved. Who knows with Belichick.

Not sure I like this. Pats desperately need help on the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom