• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Matt Moore is probably the smartest guy in the NFL.

Getting paid millions of dollars to not actually play football (and especially one where people are trying to kill you 30+ times a game) and live in Miami.

Dont forget making actual more than he would other places due to no state tax

Saw this come through my twitter - Summerall announced 16 Super Bowls. A broadcasting record.

I grew up watching football with both Summerall and Madden at the helm.

bionic77

Dude I listen to Ellie Goulding and Florence, it's not gay to listen to women singers.
I have a Sarah McLachlan cd dude. I am generally not into female pop though. But that Pink song is actually good and it is a duet. Which you don't hear many of these days and I heard it while reading a book in which a significant duet takes place. Something clicked between the two and now I like this song but I generally can't stand her or her music.

Also jnc about the strap on I said I like a pink song. Where in my post did you read I got a tattoo of Tom Brady?

Sanjuro

Saw this come through my twitter - Summerall announced 16 Super Bowls. A broadcasting record.

I grew up watching football with both Summerall and Madden at the helm.

I always remembered that he sounded like he was dying during the video games featuring him. The way he pronounced "Vinatieri" always stood out to me.

Always sounded fine during the actual broadcasts. Loved the pairing with Madden.

squicken

My memory as an Oilers fan growing up in Houston was of his voice as the soundtrack to the Cowboys being shoved down my throat. RIP and all that, but I never got the deification of he and Madden. The best announcing duo of all time was Dick Enberg and Merlin Olsen

jakncoke

Banned
I have a Sarah McLachlan cd dude. I am generally not into female pop though. But that Pink song is actually good and it is a duet. Which you don't hear many of these days and I heard it while reading a book in which a significant duet takes place. Something clicked between the two and now I like this song but I generally can't stand her or her music.

Also jnc about the strap on I said I like a pink song. Where in my post did you read I got a tattoo of Tom Brady?

Its the next step

Summerall was so calm all the time. And he put up with Madden for a long time.

Didnt he have a drinking problem? yeah..

You read a book while driving?

JABEE

Man, that is just too much for me. Really not a fan. I'm curious to see what the new uniforms will look like, though.

On another note, over on ESPN James Walker ranked the QB's in the AFC East:

1. Tom Brady, New England Patriots

2. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins

3. Kevin Kolb, Buffalo Bills

4. Matt Moore, Miami Dolphins

5. Mark Sanchez, New York Jets

539w.jpg

East Coast Bias. Kolb gets no love. Oh wait.

JABEE

Tell me if this is gay or weird guys.

I was listening to that Pink duet 'Learn to Love Again' and while I am not generally a fan of pop or Pink, I have to say I like the song. I heard it on the radio while reading the series The Name of the Wind (really good fantasy series for those into that sort of shit) in my car and the song fit the book really well. So much so that I put it on Youtube and listened to it for the next 30 minutes.

Yay or nay on this song? If necessary please insert personal attacks on my taste in music.

Who was driving the car, Bionic?

bionic77

Who was driving the car, Bionic?
I was just waiting in the car between some lawyer shit in a shit town. The books are pretty good so I read them whenever I get a chance on my phone or kindle.

I am not one of those crazies that reads and drives.

Also RIP Summeral. I miss him and Madden. Now all we have are asshats like Collinsworth and retards like Dierdorf.

And my wife never drives.

squicken

He will be one of the most hated sports figures in 2013, if he isn't already. Knives are being sharpened

Manziel, it should be noted, comes from a very wealthy family with deep roots in the oil business and real estate. He drove a Mercedes in high school long before anyone outside of Kerrville, Texas (population: 23,000) imagined he'd become a college football star.

By all accounts, A&M's compliance staff has been busy trying to keep up.

"They keep sending me questionnaires like 'How did I go to the Spurs game?' Even though I've been going to Spurs games since I moved to Kerrville when I in the seventh grade," Manziel said. "A good family friend who we've known since before I ever thought of playing college football has a suite there. We're going to go to the suite and we're just gonna watch the game. I know Tony Parker on a personal level and if I go down to say hello, I'm not doing anything wrong.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...-to-manziel-but-am-qb-has-feet-on-firm-ground

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wow....

What is worse, that or bronies?

Definitely bronies.

Think about it; what do you think you have an easier time explaining to people?

You watched Hannah Montana or you are a male fan of My Little Pony and you call yourself a brony...

Wow....

What is worse, that or bronies?

'Love it' is a little much. Is was more that I watched it and didn't mind spending 90 minutes that way.

Definitely bronies.

Think about it; what do you think you have an easier time explaining to people?

You watched Hannah Montana or you are a male fan of My Little Pony and you call yourself a brony...

I knew I could trust on you to have my back.

Once you like Pink, liking Miley Cyrus is just a few feet down the slippery slope...

I don't like Pink though.

Milchjon

We're supposed to be posting player signings and other NFL news in OT.

I understand the reason behind this, but this will be a total mess. Fragmentation of the discussion, never being sure what's threadworthy, missing news because it got a thread with three posts in OT...

Oh well, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom