• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, how did I miss that.

AR-121009954.jpg&MaxW=620
:kas

cdyhybrid

Hhhnnnnnngggg Earthbound.

I don't know if I'll even end up buying one of the consoles this gen, though. Will wait to check out the inevitable Mario/Zelda Wii U games at least.

Wes

venison crêpe
Just the problem with Falcons picks, is the team is very good. This years pick is very high, next years will be very high, and even the next years. The Browns are fielding a moore competitive team, yes. However, there comes a point when you need more playmakers.

If Jordan, or Millner aren't there, I'd rather go to 11 or 12 and get a 2nd rather than end of the first and then very very late picks next year or whenever.

I understand what you're saying completely. I just have a different view on it.

To me, if Jordan isn't at 6 we have got to trade down to Chargers/Dolphins. If we can't, it's not bad to settle on Milliner.

At 11 or 12 Rhodes comes in to play. Mingo too. Then with the second round pick we can pick up a free safety or the TE Ertz if he falls.

However if we've gone all the way back to 30 I think we could potentially get their first round pick and second round picks (among others) for the next two years. Would you take Jordan over having, potentially Phil Taylor, TJ Ward, Josh Gordon and Hardesty? I'm not sure I would/

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My god Nintendo is fucking killing it. I just saw the Earthbound news. Hopefully this means Mother 3 is coming at some point. I am surprised that they would give us these 2 megatons before E3.

Earthbound news? Oh my god I have to go see then! Early lunch!

Can't wait to draft him in Shirtless 2.0!

(Back the fuck off BlackGhost, Milchjon and the French peoples)

Yes you losers fight each other while this cat sneaks in and steals him right before your eyes.

I thought that the draft was a time of sorrow for Lions fans?

In brings hope, man. Even during the Millen era there was a small hope that maybe he would get it right this time. In hindsight, most years, it brings feelings of sorrow. But when the moment is on you, its ethereal. Think of it as a metaphor to Stafford's Whopper problem. In hindsight, that 5th Whopper was a bad idea, but while he was eating it, fucking glorious

Earthbound news? Oh my god I have to go see then! Early lunch!

Playing EB on the WiiU gamepad is going to be amazing. I cant wait to play through it again.

In brings hope, man. Even during the Millen era there was a small hope that maybe he would get it right this time. In hindsight, most years, it brings feelings of sorrow. But when the moment is on you, its ethereal. Think of it as a metaphor to Stafford's Whopper problem. In hindsight, that 5th Whopper was a bad idea, but while he was eating it, fucking glorious

That might be the best description of anything I have ever read. Well done sir.

effzee

I'd say the 3DS is going to be better than the DS at this rate.

I'm hoping that the Wii U gets love at E3!

Well Wii U won't recover to be # 1 or anything, but if what Nintendo already announced at a previous ND does come through they should have a solid lineup to reveal at E3:

3D Mario U
Winder Waker HD
Smash Bros U
Mario Kart U

I assume the Retro game has to be shown at this point, if there is a game or studio even left. Hopefully some surprises from 3rd parties even though most will ignore the system. And of course the big news would be if 2-3 of those titles actually make out this year. Mario Kart U could be a huge online game if done right.

Still as good as those games might play and look I think largely they will be overshadowed by Sony and MS's new toys. Really excited to see the new Madden. Will be my main reason to actually purchase PS4 or Xbox720.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well Wii U won't recover to be # 1 or anything, but if what Nintendo already announced at a previous ND does come through they should have a solid lineup to reveal at E3:

3D Mario U
Winder Waker HD
Smash Bros U
Mario Kart U

I assume the Retro game has to be shown at this point, if there is a game or studio even left. Hopefully some surprises from 3rd parties even though most will ignore the system. And of course the big news would be if 2-3 of those titles actually make out this year. Mario Kart U could be a huge online game if done right.

Still as good as those games might play and look I think largely they will be overshadowed by Sony and MS's new toys. Really excited to see the new Madden. Will be my main reason to actually purchase PS4 or Xbox720.

I want Metroid Prime 4 so badly.

I really, really hope Nintendo had the foresight to have Retro working on that.

3D Mario U
Winder Waker HD
Smash Bros U
Mario Kart U

How do you know that the WiiU wont finish first this coming gen? Wii finished first by a mile, and the 720/PS4 are not even out. For all we know they can go price crazy again. Plus hasnt the weakest console spec wise won every gen? The WiiU definitely has that wrapped up.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
How do you know that the WiiU wont finish first this coming gen? Wii finished first by a mile, and the 720/PS4 are not even out. For all we know they can go price crazy again. Plus hasnt the weakest console spec wise won every gen? The WiiU definitely has that wrapped up.

Ouya wins!

Not trying to bash them, but has Nintendo completely given up on creating new IPs?

Looks that way. They did come up with the Wii games, fit, sports, and resort, but not much outside of that. I think Nintendo spreads themselves very thin trying to prop up both a console and a handheld. Hopefully they can find a way for 3rd parties to take up some of the slack this gen.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
All signed up in that draft pickem thing.

I then realize it's guessing who goes where. I look forward to making the most ridiculous picks.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
The show or the game?

Mostly the game, but he implied he watched the show.

Dont'a Hightower ‏@zeus30hightower 9m
Gonna get on this defiance before I hit the cold tub and stretch today

Dont'a Hightower ‏@zeus30hightower 51m
Thinking bout getting on that defiance where u at @KyleLove74 n @dgreendakidd

Dont'a Hightower ‏@zeus30hightower 15 Apr
Finished watching #defiance about to Jump in the bed goodnight twitter fan

Dont'a Hightower ‏@zeus30hightower 9 Apr
Of your on defiance hit me up apocalypse
Expand

Dont'a Hightower ‏@zeus30hightower 9 Apr
Had to make me a quick protein shake before I get back on this #defiance

Dont'a Hightower ‏@zeus30hightower 8 Apr
I dont know what iim doing but I'm diggin the new defiance game

Dude loves Justified. I like him even more.

The whole Gangnam Style thing passed me by completely as I generally couldn't stand it but fuck I can't get Gentleman outta my damned head! :(

jbug617

Banned
If you guys didn't hear but CNN is saying that the FBI have identify a suspect for the bombings in Boston. The video came from Lord and Taylor and it shows a person placing a black bag on the floor and leaving. They are able to enhance the video to show the person's face.

Briefing delayed till 5pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom