• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
UGH. The worst part of the game for me. Hope they burned the original design document that suggested it in a bin somewhere and forget it ever existed.

Yeah friends then hoes trying to get your cock every other day. What a hassle I just want to drive and kill people and do a mission every once in awhile

squicken

bluemax's inappropriate insults would be a lot easier to take if the dude just apologized and acknowledged he was a little nuts. seems evilore is of the same opinion

edit: there aren't links. he got banned for insulting evilore in their IRC chat room

jakncoke

Banned
bluemax's inappropriate insults would be a lot easier to take if the dude just apologized and acknowledged he was a little nuts. seems evilore is of the same opinion

edit: there aren't links. he got banned for insulting evilore in their IRC chat room

lol that gets you banned around these parts? chocha running around

eznark

Banned
Most of it is covered in the My little pony yiffing thread in the gaming offtopic forum. There's a pastebin link there with the full conversation between the owner of the site and Bluemax (apparently it's for some insults he lobbed at Evilore some time ago)

..and damn you, Ez. You had me looking through the Man of Steel Trailer thread. :jnc I feel like a dumb ass even admitting that but what the hell, I'll be honest.

THAT THREAD IS PRIVATE

Godslay

Banned
Most of it is covered in the Madden 13 thread in the gaming offtopic forum. There's a pastebin link there with the full conversation between the owner of the site and Bluemax (apparently it's for some insults he lobbed at Evilore some time ago)

..and damn you, Ez. You had me looking through the Man of Steel Trailer thread. :jnc I feel like a dumb ass even admitting that but what the hell, I'll be honest.

I looked there too, don't feel bad, as well as the Seattle superheroes thread. It's like watching a cop when he has someone pulled over. Hard not to look.

BigAT

Ha! Oh Seahawks fans stop trying to be like Sherman. So its a perma I take it.

Yes, it's a perm unfortunately.

Most of it is covered in the [REDACTED] in the [REDACTED] forum. There's a pastebin link there with the full conversation between the owner of the site and Bluemax (apparently it's for some insults he lobbed at Evilore some time ago)

Yo delete this shit.

BigAT

:jnc between ez and you, you've got me over here thinking I'm divulging some secret society freemasons gathering ground over here!

It doesn't matter, SOMEONE already blew it open by summoning Opiate in there. I won't name names, but he knows who he is.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Is it tomorrow when the schedule is released?

Yup.

8pm Eastern time.

I will then known on what date the Browns will once again give the Pats dat pipe!

tumblr_m4h15s8LdH1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom