• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Pilgrim's Progress.

Am I the only one that watches Archer here?
archer_hitting_pam_with_dolphin.gif

That's a good observation. Man I'm just wondering if there's a game that I NEED to play right now. Besides Pokemon. The last game I played on a handheld was Pokemon Black.
I haven't really played a pokemon game since GBA, looking forward to maybe having a chance to dive into a new one

ChanHuk

Banned
I'm conflicted the 3DS XL for $179 is a good deal especially if you get Luigi's Mansion. Then again I despise both the blue and red color.........FUCK.

ChanHuk

Banned
Well looking into the promotion, today is the last day for the free game with a purchase of Luigi and an XL. I could buy at Best Buy, register the XL today and price match tomorrow but that requires me to go to Best Buy twice.........$20 ain't worth my time, money for days bitches.

That's hideous but better than what Talon suggested. At least yours would remind Gator of his place on the food chain. No poor is going to be impressed with a 50 dollar wallet no one ever heard of.

And briefcases. I have one and I hate it.

for the past 5 years or so I've always used coach wallets. They aren't crazy expensive, they look nice, and they hold up incredibly well. I still have the first one I ever bought and the shit looks brand new.

Talon

That's hideous but better than what Talon suggested. At least yours would remind Gator of his place on the food chain. No poor is going to be impressed with a 50 dollar wallet no one ever heard of.

And briefcases. I have one and I hate it.
Saddlebacks hold up better. The less branding on a wallet, the better.

I used to carry a Louis Vuitton wallet around, and I got some dirty ass looks by baristas.

“We like to keep everything in-house, make sure we handle our business professionally,” Matthews said, via the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. “There is not a lot of buzz around these contract negotiations, as well as Aaron’s here in the near future. So I’m sure we will wake up one day and hopefully they will announce he is the highest-paid quarterback. In the meantime, you are not going to be hearing much grumbling from anyone.”

is clay matthews a fucking idiot? who is jermichael finley? who was greg jennings?

bionic77

Saddlebacks hold up better. The less branding on a wallet, the better.

I used to carry a Louis Vuitton wallet around, and I got some dirty ass looks by baristas.
Maybe I will get a LV. Though I always associated them with purses. But if it will get me dirty looks and make someone at Starbucks feel bad about themselves then it might just be worth it.

bionic77

for the past 5 years or so I've always used coach wallets. They aren't crazy expensive, they look nice, and they hold up incredibly well. I still have the first one I ever bought and the shit looks brand new.
I have a coach wallet currently but I want to upgrade to something nicer. Mine is probably 8 or 9 years old and has fallen apart.

Whatever I get I want it be thin as fuck.

Talon

Maybe I will get a LV. Though I always associated them with purses. But if it will get me dirty looks and make someone at Starbucks feel bad about themselves then it might just be worth it.
Coach, Joseph Abboud, etc. wallets all about look at the same. The higher premium, the less distinctive (ironically). It's the one accessory where the design house doesn't plaster its look or logo all over the piece.

Unless you're Louis Vuitton because apparently you can get away with it.

Just get a Rolex money clip.
I have a coach wallet currently but I want to upgrade to something nicer. Mine is probably 8 or 9 years old and has fallen apart.

Whatever I get I want it be thin as fuck.
Dude, man. Those Saddlebacks will last forever. They don't use cloth lining like everyone else, instead they use pigskin leather on the inside. And the small bifolds are really slim.

But if you need to make Baristas feel bad, get a fancy money clip.

bionic77

Coach, Joseph Abboud, etc. wallets all about look at the same. The higher premium, the less distinctive (ironically). It's the one accessory where the design house doesn't plaster its look or logo all over the piece.

Unless you're Louis Vuitton because apparently you can get away with it.

Just get a Rolex money clip.

Dude, man. Those Saddlebacks will last forever. They don't use cloth lining like everyone else, instead they use pigskin leather on the inside. And the small bifolds are really slim.

But if you need to make Baristas feel bad, get a fancy money clip.
Not a fan of money clips.

I was actually thinking of getting a Burberry wallet but I wanted to see it anyone here had some better options. Not a fan of LV but I am at least pleasantly surprised that I got that, Rolex and Coach as suggestions. I was a little worried that ez would tell me to make my own out of pig intestine and wood or some of you would tell me to get it from Sears or some shit.

Talon

I think I'm going to start carrying just a slip wallet. I really only carry five cards (ID, CTA card, Credit Card, Debit Card, Office Card), and I almost never have cash on me. Seems the way to go instead of unnecessarily carrying a wallet with shit I don't need in it.

Milchjon

LV really won't help you with your little Pink problem...

I've seen so many LV fakes that I associate even the real thing with cheapness.

bionic77

LV really won't help you with your little Pink problem...

I've seen so many LV fakes that I associate even the real thing with cheapness.
I agree there are a ton of fakes.

Don't have a pink problem! It's just one song. I think I am a sucker for good duets.

ChanHuk

Banned
FUCK, so I have a $10 Best Buy certificate and can trade in that piece of shit Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for $30 (I bought it for $36). Buy XL and Luigi's Mansion and giggle all night or wait until June to get the AC XL........fuck it I'll just get drunk instead.

FUCK, so I have a $10 Best Buy certificate and can trade in that piece of shit Call of Duty Black Ops 2 for $30 (I bought it for $36). Buy XL and Luigi's Mansion and giggle all night or wait until June to get the AC XL........fuck it I'll just get drunk instead.
I've got the blue one. You don't really care about it after awhile, or at least I don't. Plus Animal Crossing is boring.

Not a fan of money clips.

I was actually thinking of getting a Burberry wallet but I wanted to see it anyone here had some better options. Not a fan of LV but I am at least pleasantly surprised that I got that, Rolex and Coach as suggestions. I was a little worried that ez would tell me to make my own out of pig intestine and wood or some of you would tell me to get it from Sears or some shit.

I was just about to recommend burberry if you wanted to step up from coach. I love they way their wallets look but I've never owned one so I don't know how they would hold up.

bionic77

Haven't got the latest, but the dlc over all is fucking great. Some of the tougher stuff is really challenging. Also FUCK THE RAVENS
I declare this man to be a genius and a saint.

Chan get the 3DS XL now. It's the only smart thing to do with the options you have.

I think I'm going to start carrying just a slip wallet. I really only carry five cards (ID, CTA card, Credit Card, Debit Card, Office Card), and I almost never have cash on me. Seems the way to go instead of unnecessarily carrying a wallet with shit I don't need in it.

I thought only women talk about 'carrying'

your wallet goes in your pocket, brah. You aren't carrying anything!

;) :p

bionic77

I was just about to recommend burberry if you wanted to step up from coach. I love they way their wallets look but I've never owned one so I don't know how they would hold up.
You have good taste for a Sconi. I all probably get the Burberry but I wanted to see if someone could suggest something better.

I figured you guys would tell me to fashion my own wallet from whatever I could kill in my backyard.

You have good taste for a Sconi. I all probably get the Burberry but I wanted to see if someone could suggest something better.

I figured you guys would tell me to fashion my own wallet from whatever I could kill in my backyard.

Well, eznark is too busy doing who knows what in the Smokey mountains so I'm sure when he gets back he'll have some choice words for you!

Milchjon

Nah, real Sconis carry this

il_340x270.431326906_f27f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom