• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to make the playoffs. :(

I've seen that mountain top, but off in the distance was an even grander and surreal scene. Imagine feeling like you've reached the top after years and years of futility only to find you've merely scrapped your way to the warm up hill. That feeling of exhaustion is amplified and you nearly vomit from the shock and disdain you've suddenly tasted in your mouth.

But it makes you stronger, my friend. It fuels you to push harder, strive for more, and let the hope and wishes you carry transcend into something tangible. You have seen the mountain top in the distance and know it can be reached!
than your overachieving team goes fucking 4-12 and reality sets back in

You've got to believe, cat, you've just got to

Draxal

If Tank is the consensus top pass rusher, that's what I would do. Core of the team is the DL and Eli

Not sure if he's the consensus, Giants have a history of drafting injured players, but that history has hurt them now with those injured players being injured in the pros.

Datone Jones has gotten alot of talk by the Giants fans over the last couple of months.

The fact that they weren't at his workout kinda thinks they're staying away.

Colasante

Not sure if he's the consensus, Giants have a history of drafting injured players, but that history has hurt them now with those injured players being injured in the pros.

Datone Jones has gotten alot of talk by the Giants fans over the last couple of months.

There are times when a team intentionally ignores a player to mask their interest. You can never take those things with too much certainty. Datone Jones would be another good pick for the Giants. He's a bit more multiple I think, and can line up inside, but Carradine offers the better pure pass rush and is good against the run too.

squicken

There are times when a team intentionally ignores a player to mask their interest. You can never take those things with too much certainty. Datone Jones would be another good pick for the Giants. He's a bit more multiple I think, and can line up inside, but Carradine offers the better pure pass rush and is good against the run too.

Yep. The whole idea of pro days and work outs is that a team wants more information. If they are sure in February, they won't necessarily bring him in

That means very little though as the Giants are one of the best of masking interest in players. They've taken players in the past that they've had no visits with at all.

Draxal

You still have to cover your bases; on a guy with an acl. This just reminds me of Da'Quan Bowers freefall.

Draxal

I am going to say I think they are cool with Carradine and I have no objection of him being picked, but I think they go Jones or Hayden.

I think Jones is a young Tuck, and that's why preference is for Jones over Carradine.

jbug617

Banned
Jags uni

BIjcNWpCQAANBKG.jpg

BIjcXJICQAEZwtb.jpg

bionic77

GAF is going to die during E3 if we're getting database errors on a Tuesday and 503/504 errors on random Sunday afternoons.
If the NextBox is always online and has a fast food app for every shitty fast food chain then it is possible that the resulting traffic might be enough to kill GAF forever.

Lol squicken you're gonna be so mad when the Rams take Vaccaro. I actually agree with you though. Should be Fluker, will be Ogletree. Still wouldn't suprise me at all if it is Vaccaro

Vio-Lence

Banned
I hope Eifert falls to the Bears, but I could see the Bears drafting best OL, DT, LB, or CB available. I think those are the biggest needs in order of importance.

cdyhybrid

Nike blew all their good design on the Seahawks' unis. Luckily for the Vikes, they had those throwbacks to base their "new" unis on. Jags, unfortunately, did not.

bionic77

JAG to make a comeback (on NBC).
The chick on that show was fucking smoking hot. And had a righteous body.

I think it might have because of her breasts that I applied to JAG (well her breasts and A Few Good Men). Unfortunately when I applied it was during the Iraq war and when I asked the guy interviewing me if it was possible I had to go there he said yes (he was really serious about it as well), and at that point I was out on the whole thing (it is hard to get in, I might not have gotten in regardless). This was back when they were killing soldiers, truck drivers, etc. left and right. I don't think anyone from my school went that year. :lol

Wes

venison crêpe
What was the last time this happened. I remember Alex Smith went #1 overall and then Rodgers was picked in the twenties.

Oh and Brady Quinn crying because the Browns took so long to pick him.

Jimmy Clausen was supposedly going to be taken in the Top 10, went in 2nd round. But he wasn't the top rated QB that year.

What was the last time this happened. I remember Alex Smith went #1 overall and then Rodgers was picked in the twenties.

Oh and Brady Quinn crying because the Browns took so long to pick him.

Erron cried too and said he'd bring the whole city of Chico to beat us in the playoffs and kap said I don't care bout no Chico you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Colasante

Yeah, that reminds me of being a kid and getting halfway through spray painting something before realizing it looks like shit. The uniforms aren't bad though.

They said it was going to fade from gold to black, right? That's not fading, that's dipping something half-way into a bucket of paint and then pulling it out.

Whatever, it's the Jaguars.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I really like their new logo. That helmet is awful but the rest of the uniform looks really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom