• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

WxWLlN8.jpg

uniform isn't bad, but wtf?

I bet what happened was, a Nike employee was halfway through painting it, leaves to take a break, Shad Khan walks in, "whoa this is awesome!"

Branduil

The really confusing thing is the Jaguars' original uniforms were one of the best in the NFL. They've done nothing but make it worse since then.

I like the Matte portion of the helmets, wish more teams would use a Matte finish. Overall I kinda like the uniforms, need to see them in action though. This and Vikings mock ups give me hope for the new Browns ones. Vikings reveal tomorrow right?

squicken

ugh I was worried about Nike getting in on the NFL. College unis look stupid when they do the combat crap

not sensing a lot of enthusiasm for continuing the mock thing. we can stop.

Talon

NFL owners are a relatively conservative bunch. Owners need to think about a franchise's historical (for what it is) branding, which is why the NFL has that vague 5-6 year rule for complete brand changes.

We're not going to see the type of uniform upheaval we've seen in the college game.

Now a struggling franchise without much to look forward to...what have they got to lose?

Sanjuro

They look like something I would make for a custom team in Madden, until deciding it looks awful and backing out rapidly in the menus.

Colasante

I really like the Dolphins' new uniforms. Those are nice. It helps immensely to not have those stupid collar things on the jersey like a couple teams do.

h3ro

I like the simplicity of the Dolphins uniform. White facemask is a nice touch. Still liked the old school logo and think it would have worked just as well with this new uni.

The Jags helmet... jeez. Matte black would have been a cool look, or even just the gold, but not both at the same time.

bionic77

Don't worry, you guys will tank the entire season this year
When everyone expects you to suck, and then you exceed expectations and yet still sneak into the playoffs based upon some bullshit, that makes you into a strong Superbowl favorite.

Now this plan relies on us having more wins than the Browns or Bungles, but if we can somehow pull off that magic trick I like our chances in January and February!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom