• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxal

I tried getting that Donnel guy but he kept dying so I gave up. I even tried to pair him with Frederick but that didn't work out so well!

That's pretty much what you have to do with Donnel (pair with Frederick), he becomes a beast in mid game, but he becomes weaker in the end game/harder dlc.

Bowser

When I first heard that song I thought one of the Outkast guys had a new single out....

Wasn't expecting a white guy at all.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

squicken

It's been retconned. Kobe won three titles with Eldon Campbell at center.

Friend of mine was a huge Lakers fan. Hated Shaq b/c he always showed up out of shape and complained about his contract. Even as they won titles together he hated Shaq for taking the spotlight from Kobe. So I was more prepared for NBA GAF than I think most people are when they first read it

Chase Blackburn is a Panther. Being the Gettleman is their GM, this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN 6m

RT @Blackburn5793 Thanks for 8 great yrs @Giants. But it's time for the #nextChapter @Panthers. Excited for the new opportunity.

Good character guy in the locker room. Gives his all every play and is a good special teamer. He doesn't really have much athleticism left unfortunately which means he's slower than hell but he's got the brains. I've always liked him and he helped to solidify the mess at linebacker in the 2011 Super Bowl run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di-p-bOm9SE

Thanks, Chase!

We wanted him back at vet minimum but it's time for an upgrade at MLB for us. Regardless, I wish him well.

Bowser

Chase Blackburn is a Panther. Being the Gettleman is their GM, this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Good character guy in the locker room. Gives his all every play and is a good special teamer. He doesn't really have much athleticism left unfortunately which means he's slower than hell but he's got the brains. I've always liked him and he helped to solidify the mess at linebacker in the 2011 Super Bowl run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di-p-bOm9SE

Thanks, Chase!

We wanted him back at vet minimum but it's time for an upgrade at MLB for us. Regardless, I wish him well.

Prob signed to a cheap 1-year deal for depth behind Kuechly now that Beason is going to start at OLB. Seems as if we're signing spare parts to 1-year deals seeing if we can make a playoff run this season, and if not, everything's going to get blown up. New coaching staff etc.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Which base? I was stationed at Ramstein for 2 years.

That's a good question. I can't go into too many more details, but I'm assuming the detachment is on Ramstein? When I know I can talk about it - and when I have more solid info - I'll let you know. Especially if it's Ramstein so I can get all the good info on what's up.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That's a good question. I can't go into too many more details, but I'm assuming the detachment is on Ramstein? When I know I can talk about it - and when I have more solid info - I'll let you know. Especially if it's Ramstein so I can get all the good info on what's up.

Can't talk about it, eh? Is this one of those super secret saiyan missions like rors went on? God speed! May you rid the world of the evil of Germany and the Patriots.

GoldLion, you son of a bitch. First you fail me on beer, now you have me bumping old threads.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=51734742&postcount=20005

Haha that's not fair! I've only had some of the stouts Dark Horse has put out. I didn't know! I'll pick some up this weekend and let you know my verdict!

Also, must be the official start of the offseason! Amari Spievey arrested for child support dispute. Lions Football! All roar no bite!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Can't talk about it, eh? Is this one of those super secret saiyan missions like rors went on? God speed! May you rid the world of the evil of Germany and the Patriots.

Nah, but where I'm going may not actually be on a base, but a government building. In other words, I don't know shit except for where I'm working and what I'll be doing. Don't want it to sound like I'm some super secret squirrel or some shit. I'm a military journalist/marketing dude. About as opposite as secret as can be.

But yes. I will convert all the Pats fans. That's my real mission.

Greg

Nah, but where I'm going may not actually be on a base, but a government building. In other words, I don't know shit except for where I'm working and what I'll be doing. Don't want it to sound like I'm some super secret squirrel or some shit. I'm a military journalist/marketing dude. About as opposite as secret as can be.

But yes. I will convert all the Pats fans. That's my real mission.
That's what you've been briefed to say!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

squicken

Robert Woods is the most Green Bay Packer wide receiver I've seen in a draft prospect. Put Driver or Jennings' jersey on him and he plugs right in. Unless they want to kind of change that up and have someone who works purely from the X, b/c Woods will play all over

cdyhybrid

to MAGICS left, not left of magic! i guess reading comprehension isn't a strong suit of seahawks fans just like obeying the rules isn't a strong suit of the seahawks organization :(

There are only two people to Magic's left. Man among men (and noted non-patron of seedy establishments such as strip clubs) Russell Wilson and John Moffitt. So I'm not sure how we're not on the same page.

squicken

"Barkley had an outstanding career (at USC), making all the plays you needed to see to know that he can be successful at our level," Cleveland Browns' offensive coordinator Norv Turner said following the workout.

"He just confirmed today what anyone who had watched the tape already knew. He's a gifted young player who would be a tremendous addition to any organization."

---

Barkley's workout wasn't as good as the one Andrew Luck had a year ago in Palo Alto, some of which was into a stiff breez. He didn't show the elite combination of velocity and ball-placement that Sam Bradford demonstrated

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...-gets-passing-grade-but-others-steal-the-show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom