• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

What a wretched existence, possibly missing the playoffs for second time in your life
Its harder for us because we had a lot of success.

Look if you are some sconi or resident of Florida or the South no one feels bad for you when you go on welfare or disability. They just wonder what took you so long. But when you are filthy rich and have to trade in the brand new Benz for a Honda Accord from 1979 then it hurts just a little more and people are going to relish in your downfall.

I wouldn't expect you to understand. When your franchise crumbles you just sell your jersey on eBay and squicken to another team. But I can't do that. It isn't in my DNA.

Wes

venison crêpe
Browns fans. Just throwing out a hypothetical: If Milliner is gone at 6 would you trade that 6th pick for the Vikings' picks at 23 and 25? Consider the fact that in our mock Eifert and Ertz (TE) were both still available here, as were Jarvis Jones (OLB), Allen (WR) and Trufant (CB).

(Before you say it, I don't think the scandinavians would do it. I'm just looking up hypotheticals that seem to balance out if you used the old trade value chart.)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Its harder for us because we had a lot of success.

Look if you are some sconi or resident of Florida or the South no one feels bad for you when you go on welfare or disability. They just wonder what took you so long. But when you are filthy rich and have to trade in the brand new Benz for a Honda Accord from 1979 then it hurts just a little more and people are going to relish in your downfall.

I wouldn't expect you to understand. When your franchise crumbles you just sell your jersey on eBay and squicken to another team. But I can't do that. It isn't in my DNA.

In a league like the NBA that is literally dominated by 3-4 teams season after season, there's no way the NBA script writers will exclude the Lakers.

squicken

OBC

Josh Kendall ‏@JoshatTheState
Steve Spurrier: “I noticed both USCs had their pro timing day today. One of them finished No. 7 in the country, the other was not (1/4)

in the Top 25, yet ESPN decided to go out to the one in California which did not finish in the Top 25 and televise their day live. (2/4)

It’s interesting that (ESPN) doesn’t come around here on signing day, they don’t come around here on pro timing day, and yet (3/4)

they want us to play all these Thursday night games. Maybe we need to consider playing on that new network, FoxSports 1" (4/4)

bionic77

In a league like the NBA that is literally dominated by 3-4 teams season after season, there's no way the NBA script writers will exclude the Lakers.
They have left out the Knicks for a long time in the Dolan era.

The same thing might happen to the Lakers. And I am not too hopeful on Dwight being a champion. He is too weak mentally.

Dragon I wish I could get as excited as you about consoles. It all looks to be the same old shit to me. Aren't you tired of playing the same games you were 10 years ago with slightly better graphics than what you got on your PS3? Hell as much as I love my 3DS even that doesn't feel as fresh as the DS.

Gaming just seems to be going on the wrong direction for old ass people like myself.

Wes

venison crêpe
OBC

Steve Spurrier: “I noticed both USCs had their pro timing day today. One of them finished No. 7 in the country, the other was not (1/4)

in the Top 25, yet ESPN decided to go out to the one in California which did not finish in the Top 25 and televise their day live. (2/4)

It’s interesting that (ESPN) doesn’t come around here on signing day, they don’t come around here on pro timing day, and yet (3/4)

they want us to play all these Thursday night games. Maybe we need to consider playing on that new network, FoxSports 1" (4/4)

IQPqI.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
OBC

Clearly that west coast bias.

bionic77

It must eat away at your soul that Kobe will never meet Jeffrey's championships...or his gambling debts!
Kobe never had Pippen to carry him.

He also married a hot piece of ass who is still with him. MJ married a Michael Jackson look alike and could not even persuade her to stick around.

Dragon

Banned

He also married a hot piece of ass who is still with him. MJ married a Michael Jackson look alike and could not even persuade her to stick around.

Kobe ass raped a woman. Worse than anything that asshole Jordan did!

Talon

You're right. Kobe had something better - the most physically dominant big man since Chamberlain.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Did someone just compare Barkley to Schaub? Great ceiling there.

What ps4 news? Someone hold my hand, I'm going over to the gaming side.

Dragon

Banned

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=51720747&postcount=1

You won't have to do anything but view that post. The rest of that thread is people arguing about the fucking PS4 Eye. So annoying.

Jordan raped a 7 foot version of Bill Cosby (Bill Cartwright) and Kwame Brown when he was still a teenage kid.

I wonder if Intelligent Systems designed feet in this alternate universe you live in. Otherwise Rex Ryan must be incredibly disappointed.

bionic77

Is Shaq written out of official Lakers' lore?
Of course not. His dunk against Portland in the WCF is one of my favorite things of all time. Kobe proved himself to be a better player in the end but once a Laker always a Laker. Hell I still have love for Van Exel and Ceballos!

squicken

Yeah Daniel Jeremiah said Schoob is Barkley's ceiling. Don't think Browns/Cards fans need to worry. He isn't exactly throwing lasers on the deep outs and comebacks. No way Norv or Arians would love this guy

Fox318

Of course not. His dunk against Portland in the WCF is one of my favorite things of all time. Kobe proved himself to be a better player in the end but once a Laker always a Laker. Hell I still have love for Van Exel and Ceballos!
Kobe was carried by Pau, Luke Walton, and Shaq to his rings.

bionic77

Dude you make this too easy. Your QB "allegedly" sexually assaulted someone. Say what you want about Brady but c'mon with this shit!
Uh it was two people he assaulted and we were talking about Bill. Stop changing the subject.

I am leaning towards Mrs Ryan. Isn't Bill friends with Revis? They probably tag teamed her while Rex watched. Also things probably get confusing in the Brady household. I mean when Giselle is wearing the strap on even a genius like Bill must be a little confused about who is supposed to be the woman and who is supposed to be the cuckhold.

Talon

Uh it was two people he assaulted and we were talking about Bill. Stop changing the subject.

I am leaning towards Mrs Ryan. Isn't Bill friends with Revis? They probably tag teamed her while Rex watched. Also things probably get confusing in the Brady household. I mean when Giselle is wearing the strap on even a genius like Bill must be a little confused about who is supposed to be the woman and who is supposed to be the cuckhold.
Your mind goes to odd places, bionic.

bionic77

So you are a cavs and browns fan? No wonder why you bandwagoned.
Modell stole the Browns when I was in college.

If you think things are depressing in Cleveland now you should have seen the late 90s when the Browns were stolen away. I never liked the Cavs but I went to a ton of games because you could get great tickets for every great team for like 30-50 bucks.

Draxal

Will make it easier to make PC the lead platform and just port everything down to Xbox and the PS4. Sounds like really good news for PC owners.

Ya, PC is easily the number one system now. Did you get any of the kid characters in Fire Emblem yet? They kinda get insanely broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom