• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

When the jets were winning they had a good oline. Rams keep missing on OL picks or ignoring them. Taking brockers over decastro last year was fucking stupid

OL would have been acceptable if they didn't have all the injuries. They don't need a dominant line like SF, they just need an average one that stays somewhat healthy.

I'm not sure people understand what Fisher is doing to the roster. The only returning starters on offense will be Bradford, Wells, and Dahl. And Wells missed half the season. They have completely purged Spags' awful roster and really, they needs bodies everywhere

roostqpdo6.jpg

Love the thought of TT preparing for draft picks and inking a huge contract with AGod at the same time*. Like a boss.

*Yes I know there are people devoted to player contracts/negotiations and Ted isn't directly involved. Let me have my fantasy that he can do more than just the functions that his creator had programmed him to do.

ChanHuk

Banned
Alright so honestly Cowboys, its just a prestigious job to have. But really who wants it? Bill Parcells was the last guy who came in and actually had control. Cowboys are seriously Raiders 2.0

Greg

Love the thought of TT preparing for draft picks and inking a huge contract with AGod at the same time*. Like a boss.

*Yes I know there are people devoted to player contracts/negotiations and Ted isn't directly involved. Let me have my fantasy that he can do more than just the functions that his creator had programmed him to do.
:jnc

eznark

Banned
^ oh no, how will we afford Cedric Benson at league minimum now?!?
76 MILLION GUARANTEED

Jesus fuck Green Bay

Lol really? What are they going to do, not pay him? Making it guaranteed is the easiest way to use it to manipulate the cap. All contracts aren't equal Frankman.

cashman

Banned
The more I think about it, the more I end up not actually hating Travis Fredrick. I just hate the value and the trade that got them to 31

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Enough of this Rodgers talk. 1 hour until round 2. I need to see some more Cowboys hilarity.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m
For Aaron Rodgers, his salary cap number is never above $21M. Compare that with Joe Flacco, whose number is $29M in fourth year.

TedGod

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Seriously though Flacco and ARods contracts are unfair to compare.

Ted locked up his guy with 2 years left on his deal.

Ozzie decided to be a hard ass and paid the price for it in the end.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
As much as I want Menelik Watson, I could handle taking Justin Hunter. That speed option would be amazing across from CJ. Plus, he's not a nutcase like Titus Young was.

Ænima

Honestly, Jason Garrett just has head coach as a title. He makes no decisions whether its players or play calling. I don't know what he does to be honest. Cowboys are the new Raiders of Al Davis era.
I thought there was a whole thing this offseason about how Jason Garrett should give up play calling so he could focus on being a leader of men (LOL)? I can't remember what happened with that. If anything him calling plays makes sense, since he is just a glorified offensive coordinator anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom