• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Damn everyone hates Brown.

Lot of LB needy teams passing on him, pretty athletic too. I didn't think he was great in pass coverage, but as good as minter for sure, good in the run game.

He has medical flags on his shoulders. Guess they must be bad

Damn everyone hates Brown.

Lot of LB needy teams passing on him, pretty athletic too. I didn't think he was great in pass coverage, but as good as minter for sure, good in the run game.

For some reason I was thinking he's an OLB, is that not the case? We'll be playing Minter inside next to D-Wash

BearsGAF is like:
iEDVM0Vk80yMM.gif

Take it or leave it.

Neal Anderson was the primary running back for the Bears for most of my youth. He was a great back, just happened to be in the shadow of Payton.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I remember rapaport being the beat writer at Alabama. Got tired of being verbally abused by Saban and left :lol

Isn't Brown a will? It's the one lb position I'm satisfied with the Giants (I'm much more worried about Mike/Sam).
We need athletic guys. Kiwi is going back to the line and what we have now is either slow or injury prone. Williams is quality but spent a large portion of last year injured.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So why no love for Barett Jones? Thought he'd be the first C to go and be part of the OL frenzy.

Since the nfl loves lineman that can play anywhere on the line, they "should" want a guy who's played at all 3 positions of the offensive line. "Should"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom