• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

You're even questioning it? These same people call the Jets franchise the worst in the league when they've made the playoffs 7 of the past 15 seasons. Dolphins have made it 1 of the last 9. Lions have made it 1 of the last 13. Those franchises actually blow. The Jets are just very circus-like.

WATCH OUT PLAYOFFS! HERE WE COME...

Buttfumble.gif

So you want a injury prone back to supplement another injury prone back? The Raiders will find a fatty in the 3rd round to plug the middle or get a RB. Levone Bell or Monte Ball will be there in the 3rd.

My buddy was talking him up, didn't know he was injury prone. I always wanted another defensive player.

Love the pick though. Jenkins and Joseph are the two most long term DT's we have. Austin is nearing bust level. We need to fortify in the middle.

Edit : I love you Richie!!

effzee

Bucs @ Jets week 1 is setting itself up to be the game of forever. Especially if Geno is starting.

Who does he throw to? Or hand the ball off to? Who protects him? Poor guy I hope he can make himself a career. Sanchez era over and Geno era will end the same way. Keep focusing solely on offense, ignore O, and expect a QB to just do everything.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Goodell probably hates these players talking trash,

Tamanon

Banned
Bucs @ Jets week 1 is setting itself up to be the game of forever. Especially if Geno is starting.

Who does he throw to? Or hand the ball off to? Who protects him? Poor guy I hope he can make himself a career. Sanchez era over and Geno era will end the same way. Keep focusing solely on offense, ignore O, and expect a QB to just do everything.

Revis

LJ11

Damn everyone hates Brown.

Lot of LB needy teams passing on him, pretty athletic too. I didn't think he was great in pass coverage, but as good as minter for sure, good in the run game.

Matugi

Skins are gonna have their choice of Swearinger, Taylor, Terrence Williams, Markus Wheaton, Keenan Allen...really good position for them.

Striker

Love the pick though. Jenkins and Joseph are the two most long term DT's we have. Austin is nearing bust level. We need to fortify in the middle.

Edit : I love you Richie!!
lol

People will still say Austin has a chance as a Giant.

Like the pick. Depth building inside: Joseph, Jenkins, Hankins, Rogers, Patterson, Kuhn, Austin

Draxal

Yep. That pressure up the middle allows our DEs to work and we need to shore up our putrid run defense. DLINE and OLINE addressed. Not sexy but you win in the trenches.

This is hedging against Joseph imho. Bet you he goes to the Redskins like Griffin and Cofield, it's the new weird tradition the Giants/Skins have.

Damn everyone hates Brown.

Lot of LB needy teams passing on him, pretty athletic too. I didn't think he was great in pass coverage, but as good as minter for sure, good in the run game.
Giants just put zero priority on the position. I like him as a player. Wouldn't have been happy with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom